Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State (23985 Views)

Photos Of Rehabilitated Roads In Aba And Other Ongoing Projects / Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge / See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
Thank you o baba chef hat! Omo Ogun ise ya, e bere mole o, Oluwa mbe fun wa e tera mose o. Ise ya, omo Ogun ise ya.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by aribisala0(m): 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
I do not know whether or not the guy is working/performing but there really is not enough info on those pictures to draw any objective conclusions. The photo with him in the pit holding a trowel is ridiculous and all those photo's detailing "achievements" are not even worthy of a Local Government Area
My Point?? If I was Amosun's Propagandist I would not use these photos as evidence of ACHIEVEMENTS come on we are not that backward in Nigeria ? Even the rogue OGD had better photos

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by djustice: 12:10am On Dec 04, 2012
Are Ogun State people this gullible?

3 bulldozers, a few dozen mini buses, some ten buses, a couple of kms of road construction, some hazardous meat transport tricycles (the meat will be full of contaminants by the time the consumer gets it in those heat boxes), some transformers, a whole town full of demolished structures, and a governor climbing in and out of a pit

That is all? This is what ACN calls work?? You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Visit Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, and weep. Awon oniyeye!!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by abrat: 12:15am On Dec 04, 2012
aribisala0: I do not know whether or not the guy is working/performing but there really is not enough info on those pictures to draw any objective conclusions. The photo with him in the pit holding a trowel is ridiculous and all those photo's detailing "achievements" are not even worthy of a Local Government Area
My Point?? If I was Amosun's Propagandist I would not use these photos as evidence of ACHIEVEMENTS come on we are not that backward in Nigeria ? Even the rogue OGD had better photos
You are a good Observer bro! God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Desola(f): 12:39am On Dec 04, 2012
djustice: Are Ogun State people this gullible?

3 bulldozers, a few dozen mini buses, some ten buses, a couple of kms of road construction, some hazardous meat transport tricycles (the meat will be full of contaminants by the time the consumer gets it in those heat boxes), some transformers, a whole town full of demolished structures, and a governor climbing in and out of a pit

That is all? This is what ACN calls work?? You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Visit Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, and weep. Awon oniyeye!!

O ga o, etaanu leleyi ke.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by akintun: 1:02am On Dec 04, 2012
Ogun state more dan any other state is well structured to develop, but d past govs have messed up big time. if those pics are wat we call working, then we hav serious problems as a country( as if I don't know).

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by aribisala0(m): 1:45am On Dec 04, 2012
I will make one comment amount goverment spending money on vehicles to transport meat. That should not be a social amenity but a business venture meaning the sale of meat must recover that money and even a profit otherwise that is a WASTE. It is not a bad idea from a public health perspective but I question whether government money should be spent on this? just like I would question government buying bullion vans for banks.
I so desperately want all this guys to do well bu we must tell them the TRUTH.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Pataki: 1:58am On Dec 04, 2012
As a proud Egba boy, I am indeed happy Amosun is working. Some of my friends have been showing me pictures and videos of a new and awakening Ogun State. I am indeed proud to be an Omo Olumo!

Can't wait to walk once again on the streets of Oke-ilewo. Hopefully I will not get lost sha!

Amosun, keep up the good work!

Ise ya, omo ogun ise yaaaaa!
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Pataki: 2:03am On Dec 04, 2012

eshe eku oro enu! Ati ri yin......mr. amebo is my hobby.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 04, 2012
A step in the right direction. I expect more collaboration/partnership between Ogun and Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by djustice: 2:11am On Dec 04, 2012
Pataki:

eshe eku oro enu! Ati ri yin......mr. amebo is my hobby.
ru
Epele, afoju onibara. Dadandindin, oponu buruku. Bi won se ma fi buredi koo yin l'omi obe je kakaa kiri gbogbo ile Yoruba niyen. Alai ni ironu, ero Galatia. Awon Eru Asiwere ilu eko, tin pe ara re ni Asiwaju.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Desola(f): 2:23am On Dec 04, 2012
djustice:
ru
Epele, afoju onibara. Dadandindin, oponu buruku. Bi won se ma fi buredi koo yin l'omi obe je kakaa kiri gbogbo ile Yoruba niyen. Alai ni ironu, ero Galatia. Awon Eru Asiwere ilu eko, tin pe ara re ni Asiwaju.

se bi feedeefee se fi buredi kowa lomi obe, abi?
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Pataki: 2:32am On Dec 04, 2012
djustice:
ru
aare.....ki la gbe, ki le ju?! Mr. eke is my profession.

Akuri oshi. Won ti teba were fun e oh! Akudaya eniyan jati-jati. Ki ni iyato iwo ati were to jo fuji ni oja omida?

Eni ba binu ori re Ogun State........ki igbale ACN ga won sonu! Awon olori buruku of a somebody! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Desola(f): 2:43am On Dec 04, 2012
Pataki:
aare.....ki la gbe, ki le ju?! Mr. eke is my profession

Akuri oshi. Won ti teba were fun e oh! Akudaya eniyan jati-jati. Ki ni iyato iwo ati were to jo fuji ni oja omida?

Eni ba binu ori re Ogun State........ki igbale ACN ga won sonu! Awon olori buruku of a somebody! cheesy

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oloun o ni jeki eyin people yii pa mi lori site yi.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by seanet01: 4:56am On Dec 04, 2012
naijababe: Thank you o baba chef hat! Omo Ogun ise ya, e bere mole o, Oluwa mbe fun wa e tera mose o. Ise ya, omo Ogun ise ya.
Ogun Rocks, South West Rocks, OTHERS SUCKS!
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by seanet01: 5:00am On Dec 04, 2012
Pataki: As a proud Egba boy, I am indeed happy Amosun is working. Some of my friends have been showing me pictures and videos of a new and awakening Ogun State. I am indeed proud to be an Omo Olumo!

Can't wait to walk once again on the streets of Oke-ilewo. Hopefully I will not get lost sha!

Amosun, keep up the good work!

Ise ya, omo ogun ise yaaaaa!
Egba meji ki jara won niyan. Which of the Egbas are you? I am Egba Gbagura.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by seanet01: 5:02am On Dec 04, 2012

Opolo e ti ye. Akuri Omo Yakuba.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by babaniyen1(m): 5:20am On Dec 04, 2012
FreeGlobe: WTF!!!! Propaganda. Dirty and old Ogun State, one of the ancient states in Nigeria. I understand the type of work the governor there is doing, sending all their thuggish lawmakers to US for jamboree. I see the resident Nairaland hypocrite Gbawe here but I didn't see him in the thread where Fashola and Tinubu were busy sharing all Lagos State properties to themselves. oduduwa clowns and their love for mediocrity. smh

You must definitely be a mumuzeeee... enemy of progress
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by CLASSMAN: 7:11am On Dec 04, 2012
I am Not a politician but I am yet to c any of his handwork • come to ajuwon, akute, oke Aro ,agbado Crossing, agbado oke aro, matogun ,Lambe, etc u will surely weep for ogun

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by djustice: 7:35am On Dec 04, 2012
Pataki:
aare.....ki la gbe, ki le ju?! Mr. eke is my profession.

Iwo ti ori e ti gbale t'eshi! Asiwere Eko ti so pa gbogbo yin, opolo yin wa yi s'odi, ee mo nkan ti ee nse mo. Ewo won bi won se nsa kaa kiri bi aja ti ko gbo fere ode mo. Ete lo ma gbehin gbogbo yin, kii se epe. E beere lowo awon tinyin l'Eko. Ee ti da mo rara. Won yi ma fi oju ola gbogbo yin gbo'le, pelu igbale agbepo ti e ngbe kiri. Awon ode oshi.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Tobbie9(m): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2012
Useless state without a scholarship board or any form of assistance for tertiary students.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by PointB: 8:10am On Dec 04, 2012
aribisala0: I do not know whether or not the guy is working/performing but there really is not enough info on those pictures to draw any objective conclusions. The photo with him in the pit holding a trowel is ridiculous and all those photo's detailing "achievements" are not even worthy of a Local Government Area

Now that's putting it mildly.

Those prancing up and down rejoicing at those mediocre showing, have you stopped to wonder if it's rocket science to 'purchase' vehicles (of any type) with the intention of using it for a purpose? Have you checked if those vehicles have been used for such purpose? Buy the way, wasn't it same picture the resident hypocrite posted some months ago? By now one would have expected to see those things in action.

So gentlemen and ladies, look again, this time slowly and critically at what Amosun is doing in Ogun state and decide if he indeed deserves a pat on the back, or a hot slap on the cheek for such cheeky showings!
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by PointB: 8:12am On Dec 04, 2012

They are very proud of their achievements of their cultist son. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
He has delivered steels and scraps they can see. Wonderful! grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by seanet01: 8:22am On Dec 04, 2012
PointB:

They are very proud of their achievements of their cultist son. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
He has delivered steels and scraps they can see. Wonderful! grin grin
This steel and scraps your great grandfathers can not achieved its quarter in your erosion ravaged biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 04, 2012
Honestly, I wonder what Gbenga Daniel and Obasanjo must feel seeing these laudable feats by SIA. If they don't feel a sense of guilt for failing their people then their conscience must be dead and they will have God to contend with. Oh, how I pray the wicked politicians will repent!
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by abrat: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2012
GPV. Amosun!
Must you give out Land belonging to the citizenry? A state that has good hands capable of cultivating the Land
A state that has a lot of Experts in the field of Agriculture
A state that is having a university of Agriculture
The next question in my mind is who will be in charge of this project? (Tinubu and fashola). Statistics has even shown that unemployment rate is higher than that of Lagos! A PREGNANT WOMAN MUST NOT GIVE OUT HER PRIVATE PART.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:16am On Dec 04, 2012

You wanna show your typing skills or what. Even if its just what you claim @least he is achieving that in a lil period. What has your president achieved in that same lil time. You mean to tell me Uyo was changed in a day or with just a sitting governor in power. Dude you need to get something check upstairs cos it seems its ticking anti clockwise

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Gbawe: 10:06am On Dec 04, 2012
naijababe: Thank you o baba chef hat! Omo Ogun ise ya, e bere mole o, Oluwa mbe fun wa e tera mose o. Ise ya, omo Ogun ise ya.

Indeed. Folks should acknowledge what the man has done and urge him to do more.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by kunlekunle: 10:14am On Dec 04, 2012

you seems like a SS Yoruba
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Gbawe: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2012
ULSHERLAN:
You wanna show your typing skills or what. Even if its just what you claim @least he is achieving that in a lil period. What has your president achieved in that same lil time. You mean to tell me Uyo was changed in a day or with just a sitting governor in power. Dude you need to get something check upstairs cos it seems its ticking anti clockwise

Djustice is the sort blinded by party/ethnic affiliation to the extent he can never admit the truth about certain folks. If Amosun even turned Ogun into Dubai in 6 months when it used to be worse than the most devastated war-torn Nation, Djustice and others like him would still say exactly what they say above.

I always say it here that we will all have our ethnic/political differences but it is sad to see some so unreasonably blinded by their hatred of others to the extent they are unable to call a spade a spade, give credit where due and move on. Those of us who still retain our humanity and refuse to degenrate into animals still remain happy to give credit where due in the interest of the development of all parts of Nigeria. What, for example, is to be gained going around trying to discredit Akpabio or Chime's achievements merely because they are PDP Governor?

No one is saying Ogun is now paradise or that everywhere has been affected spectacularly but the Governor is working and he enjoys a high approval rating from those who matter i.e those he serves. Some things make him stand out as very caring as well. During the elections, he promised 100 transformer to improve electrification across the State. He ended up delivering 500 brand new transformers after the elections i.e 400 more than promised. All children in the State have free educational materials and teachers are supported with car purchase schemes. These are a few of the many things the Governor has done. It is therefore perfectly acceptable for folks to be optimistic and supportive based on what Amosun has achieved in a year.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Jilo83(m): 10:17am On Dec 04, 2012
Happy 4 Ogun people, when wil these start in Oyo state?. Acn!
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Sagamite(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
OP, this is what impresses you? undecided

Honestly, I feel like catching you and blowing your brains out. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments / Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians / It’s Risky To Talk About Nigeria Now - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.