Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Nigerians Can Do Away With Clickbank! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Nigerians Can Do Away With Clickbank! (479 Views)

7 Affiliate Marketing Steps On How To Be Making Money Online Even With Clickbank / Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE / Discover New Ways Of How To Open&Operate CLICKBANK Account Legally From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Can Do Away With Clickbank! by sambennywhite: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
Recently a new payment platform for vendors and affiliates was just lunched, with a better and easier experience than Clickbank. With also almost 70% commission rate for affiliates. Over the week, I registered and added my product, and the experience has been good since my product can also be purchased by customers outside Nigeria through their payment platform. If you have not heard of it, log to http://www.shopkudi.com to get more info. NO MORE BEGGING CLICKBANK TO REMOVE THE RESTRICTIONS ON NIGERIANS

(1) (Reply)

Quality And Affordable Stone Green Back Anti Rust Stone Coated Roofing Sheet / Bets And Make Money On Sports / The Business Of The Future, Work From Home And Smile To The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.