Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,442 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. (11943 Views)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Morris Chestnut & Other Hollywood Stars In Lagos For AMAA / Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by seedord247(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2012
Godjone: that man is very talented . He is good virtualy in all areas of human endeavou. Thank u sir the C.A.N chairman

Talented in scaming?
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by TeenageMoney(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2012
Its nt a bad thing...

Wat of okotie that is contesting for presidency

A pastor going into politics (dirty game)
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by ituahanne: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2012
he is a man of god and should be seen in a place of honor.
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2012
ghettodreamz:

I go ban you oooo ... Better take your time ooooo
Sorry but make sure you help me vote abiL or ItsModella abeg!
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by Enoquin(f): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2012
I haven't watched the trailer but if he is acting as a man of the cloth and his appearance in the movie is limited, then there's nothing bad.
T.D Jakes acted as a pastor in 'Jumping the broom', there were semi-nude scenes in that movie that got me shaking my head but I guess they were trying to be as original as possible.
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by moneyhungry(m): 9:02am On Dec 04, 2012
ok o. very soon wizkid go feature pastor Chris and oyedepo.... holla at the lord remix.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by obailala(m): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2012
Nice one... I think he produced the the movie, just like TD Jakes has also produced some movies... and I think TD Jakes' church is even called 'the potter's house' lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by moneyhungry(m): 9:06am On Dec 04, 2012
kramer: Oh boi!! See the way I just wasted 1:51 minutes of my life - just like that!
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 04, 2012
he buy private jet for the movie??
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by GARRIx7(m): 9:16am On Dec 04, 2012
Enoquin: I haven't watched the trailer but if he is acting as a man of the cloth and his appearance in the movie is limited, then there's nothing bad.
T.D Jakes acted as a pastor in 'Jumping the broom', there were semi-nude scenes in that movie that got me shaking my head but I guess they were trying to be as original as possible.
Is T.D. Jakes God??
Instead of talking about the implication of such an act you are referring to someone else who did the same thing.

Okotie has been into several marriages, does that make it the right thing??

In my opinion I'll sum it up in one word:

[size=28pt]NONSENSE[/size]
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by GARRIx7(m): 9:23am On Dec 04, 2012
Same Silly Pastor who said he has a very tight schedule and finds it hard to meet his "spiritul appointments" has enough time to act films...

These GUY is just a silly liar

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by Clemzy16(m): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2012
As much as i'd like to criticize, i don't see anything wrong in his actions. He's a preacher man does not prohibit him from acting decent movies. Last time i checked, obama once stared in a movie etc.. Sometimes, one just need to get outta their comfor zone and do something new. Definately this movie is going to be a hit.
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by salolo(m): 9:30am On Dec 04, 2012
what happen to priesthood?
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by tunapawizzy: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2012
4bobo: what does the movie all about? how to own or fly a private jet in a falling economy or what? NO OFFENSE PLEASE

WHAT DOES THE MOVIE ALL ABOUT?? <--------- JESUS WEPT BECAUSE OF THIS KIND OF GRAMMAR
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2012
He should star in a p0rn movie next time. . . These toads are capable of anything.
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by Catchfire1: 9:42am On Dec 04, 2012
Chanchit: This man is a magician, I jst hope his nxt move won't be featuring in christian blue film. grin

You are an Animal! angry angry

Perv!
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by Leadn(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2012
Pastor turned Actor... lets keep our fingers crossed!

Up next Christian blue-film featuring.... he's going to be showing you how to properly phuck a Christain sister undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by Leadn(m): 9:45am On Dec 04, 2012
Clemzy16: As much as i'd like to criticize, i don't see anything wrong in his actions. He's a preacher man does not prohibit him from acting decent movies. Last time i checked, obama once stared in a movie etc.. Sometimes, one just need to get outta their comfor zone and do something new. Definately this movie is going to be a hit.

You are a FOOL... comparing Obama to a pastor?! You should stop taking that substance, it's affecting you number 6
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by Leadn(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Is T.D. Jakes God??
Instead of talking about the implication of such an act you are referring to someone else who did the same thing.

I don't think they understand... so if their bishop commits murder and tells them it's the way of God they'll gladly do so? Oh well...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by floriana(m): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2012
Somebody shout Halleluyah. This is another trail-blazing move from our respected man of dog.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by toskut(m): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2012
There is no big deal in him acting.
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by KINGwax(m): 10:13am On Dec 04, 2012
4bobo: what does the movie all about? how to own or fly a private jet in a >>>>falling economy or what? <<<<NO OFFENSE PLEASE
first, the nigerian economy is not failing, you're jes part of the lots that aint seeing the impact. The growth is not reflecting on the general masses, agreed. But even if he's true, you're asking me to shun luxury cos d economy is supposedly by u, failing? You might as well tell my boss who is already preparing to spend this coming season barn abroad to go fucck himself cos your economy is failing?
Guy, go work hard and enjoy yourself jare and stop embittering your self
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by rusher14: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2012
manitobor: He is now an actor? Incredible! I wonder how much he got paid to star in the movie. I'll bet it's a seven figure sum. One thing is for sure,this movie will surely be a hit amongst his followers. Expect the movie to sell out in it's first week of release.
He has always been an actor!
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by anishe(m): 11:01am On Dec 04, 2012
STUPIDITY is when you don’t have a bicycle and you give your last penny to your pastor to buy a jet.......
MUMU is when you can’t pay your children’s schoolfees and yet have money to contribute to your church to build expensive school which your children will never attend..
IGNORANCE is when you believe it when your pastors tells you not to live worldly life, and yet he enjoys all the best things in the world, the fine houses, cars, jets, babes etc, while you are waitingtill you get to heaven to enjoy your own....
IDIOCY is when you refuse to take your very sick child to the hospital because your pastor said you should not do so, yet that same pastor secretly runs to USA for medical attention any time he has an headache... KOLO is when you see a poor beggar on the road and you refuse to give him 50 naira out of the 5000 naira in your pocket because it is your tithe money....
YOU are a zombie when you trek, dance and gallivant for 30 kilometers under the hot sun sweating and smelling like shit during your revival program, while your pastor is inside a full option, factory fitted air-conditioned­­ ­­ state of theart SUV with his delectable wife slowing driving along the road. Stop worshiping your pastors!!!
They are human beings like you, they don’t have no power! If they had power they claim they have, Nigeria would not be the way it is.
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by emrysdwarlord(m): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2012
undecided undecided ℓук seriously,A̶̲̥̅♏ I 2 applaud
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by juman(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
Good
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by banki(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
Mafamafa: Awesome..... If only believers can get involved in things like this so that our children can watch decent stuff on TV rather than all the junks been shown....

yeh our children should watch to learn to fly private jets and cheat the poor, our children should forget how notto be christ like ....nothing do you
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by Enoquin(f): 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Is T.D. Jakes God??

Hahahahaha...shoo, why you dey carry vex for my head? And pray tell, what is the implication of the act? No insults, just list the implications annd let's see if it's worth the noise everyone is making...
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by Clemzy16(m): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
Leadn:

You are a FOOL... comparing Obama to a pastor?! You should stop taking that substance, it's affecting you number 6
ur fada yanch!
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by manosteel(m): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
There is nothing strange here, even Bishop T.D Jake of U.S features in movies.
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by manosteel(m): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
There is nothing strange here, even Bishop T.D Jake of U.S features in movies and music Albums.
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by GARRIx7(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2012
Enoquin:

Hahahahaha...shoo, why you dey carry vex for my head? And pray tell, what is the implication of the act? No insults, just list the implications annd let's see if it's worth the noise everyone is making...
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal Orders Multichoice To Pay 50% Tax Backlog Before Hearing Appeal / Merlin And Legend Of The Seeker!!any Other Magical Adventure Series? / What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.