Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. (11945 Views)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Morris Chestnut & Other Hollywood Stars In Lagos For AMAA / Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by GARRIx7(m): 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2012
Enoquin:

Hahahahaha...shoo, why you dey carry vex for my head? And pray tell, what is the implication of the act? No insults, just list the implications annd let's see if it's worth the noise everyone is making...

Maybe you should explain the motive for ur MOG crossing into Nollywood.....
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by Enoquin(f): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Maybe you should explain the motive for ur MOG crossing into Nollywood.....
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

He is not my MOG, he is a mortal man filled with imperfections like all men are. As I said, I see no wrong in his acting in a movie especially as his role would be that of a man of the cloth and very few appearances...I then likened it to T.D Jakes role in a movie...it's like saying any pastor that acts in Mount Zion movies has a negative motive.

I cannot explain his motive, he alone knows his motive but in my opinion...I do not think it is worth the noise...Donnie McClurkin, Yolanda Adams, Fred Hammond, Shirley Ceaser and so many others have acted...it doesn't make them lesser christians
Re: Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. by nollywood20: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
Our multiple awards winning movie Champions of Our Time will be out on DVD from December 17, 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAsKl0MXDGs

Champions of Our Time is the family movie for this Christmas season and a collector’s item in every home. It will be sold nationwide by Denziot Integrated and logistics limited of 7B Fatai Kaffo Crescent, Off Agungi Agirun Road, Lekki, Lagos.

The multiple awards winning movie sponsored by the Lagos state government became the first and the only Nollywood movie to win the major ECOWAS Special Prize and the Prix spécial du jury pour une œuvre de fiction TV/Vidéo (Special Jury Prize for TV/Video fiction) with a value of one million CFA francs at the highly competitive Panafrican Film and Television Festival of Ouagadougou ( FESPACO) in 2011. Champions of Our Time with screenplay by the award winning screenwriter Chidi Nwokeabia and directed by award winning filmmaker Mak Kusare and Charles Inojie is the second Nigerian movie to have been so honoured since Newton Aduaka won the most coveted First Prize, Étalon de Yenenga for his Ezra in 2007.

Champions of Our Time won the Best Film award at the 2010 Zafaa International Film Festival, Best Film at 2010 Abuja International Film Festival, Golden Mboni Award at 2010 Lola Kenya Screen Festival, Kenya, two awards at the 2010 Terracotta Awards, Official Selection of the African Movies Academy Awards (AMAA 2010) and Official Selection of the 2010 Zanzibar International Film Festival. Outside Africa, Champions of Our Time was finalist at the 2011 16th International Family Film Festival in Hollywood, USA, Official Selection of Deep Fried International Film Festival, U.K and Official Selection of Lucasfilm International Film Festival in Germany.

Champions of Our Time tells the extraordinary story of two exceptionally brilliant young girls from opposing ends of the social spectrum. They both nurse ambitions of becoming the next winner of the prestigious St. Flairs Foundation Quiz Competition. However, their quest unravels a web of intrigue, high-stakes politicking, corruption in high places, and a culture of neglect and discrimination against the physically challenged amongst us. Suspense-wrapped scenes in the movie showed how far the players went to achieve their dreams in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds.

The movie is a production of Macnuel Productions Limited in Nigeria and starring top Nollywood stars Segun Arinze, Joke Silva-Jacob, Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ayo Adesanya, Charles Inojie, (Introducing) Treasure Obasi and Feyisola Ewulomi, Paul Adams, Ejike Metu and others.

DIRECTOR --- Mak Kusare
PRODUCERS --- Chidi Nwokeabia & Emeka Enyiocha
SCREENPLAY --- Chidi Nwokeabia

MUSIC --- Muhammed Musulumi

D.O.P --- Pindem Lot

EDITOR --- Eric Obinwa & Idi Nasiru

EXECUTIVE PRODUCER --- Macnuel Productions

ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR --- Charles Inojie

CONTINUITY --- Ikechukwu Omenaihe

MAKE-UP --- Yemisi Ikotun

CUSTOMIER --- Chioma Okafor

LOCATION --- Macnuel Productions Ltd. & Simeone Owest

For more details on DVD copies, call Tel: 234 8035005391, 08023424770.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal Orders Multichoice To Pay 50% Tax Backlog Before Hearing Appeal / Afrocandy Releases Another Soft P*rn Movie “Ikebe Squad”, See Poster! / Merlin And Legend Of The Seeker!!any Other Magical Adventure Series?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.