Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,711 members, 7,851,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? (24964 Views)

AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) / I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. / PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by freshdude: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2012
jackbauersballs:

Go to wetransfer.com
it seems u can only send it email to email in that site. how does the site really work.? it asked for my email and receivers e-mail, then it transfers the file to the receiver.. which will probably take hours. angry
i want a site were i can upload it and put the link here for people to download.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
freshdude:
it seems u can only send it email to email in that site. how does the site really work.? it asked for my email and receivers e-mail, then it transfers the file to the receiver.. which will probably take hours. angry
i want a site were i can upload it and put the link here for people to download.

Try this:

http://www.filehosting.org/
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Feraz(m): 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
If you compress it, the quality will be low....it's about 1.22gb in my hdd.....and I don't think that kinda file can be sent via email....
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Pharoh: 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
Please upload it on these sites and share the link here.

http://depositfiles.com/

or pick from the list below

http://www.ebizmba.com/articles/file-sharing-websites
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 06, 2012
Please upload this video on a file hosting website please!
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by uchechuwku: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2012
pls upload d documentary nah abeg
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by freshdude: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2012
finally uploaded it here. yall should download it before is taken down cause of copyright infringement.. cool

http://depositfiles.com/files/xwt42p09j
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2012
freshdude: finally uploaded it here. yall should download it before is taken down cause of copyright infringement.. cool

Please I take God beg you, upload it (no compression).. I have sent you an email!!!
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by freshdude: 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2012
0lumide:

Please I take God beg you, upload it (no compression).. I have sent you an email!!!
i uploaded it in that site. have u checked the the link i pasted.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by jumobi1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
freshdude:
i uploaded it in that site. have u checked the the link i pasted.

The file has been deleted sad
Powers that be don't want us to know the truth sha.

1 Like

Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by freshdude: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
jumobi1:

The file has been deleted sad
Powers that be don't want us to know the truth sha.
trust 9ja govt, they don't like their citizens to know about their history cause of the evil the govt has been doing which they covered up with lies all this decades. if i see any other means of circulating the video i will do it. is too huge to be sent via email.
once citizens start getting sensitive informations like this about nigerian govt, they start shaking. i have a feeling this video will spark a brain in this country to start something positive.

1 Like

Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by jumobi1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
Thanks bro. Let us know. I watched about an hour and half of it at work but had to go home. The next day, it was gone.
freshdude:
trust 9ja govt, they don't like their citizens to know about their history cause of the evil the govt has been doing which they covered up with lies all this decades. if i see any other means of circulating the video i will do it. is too huge to be sent via email.
once citizens start getting sensitive informations like this about nigerian govt, they start shaking. i have a feeling this video will spark a brain in this country to start something positive.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by uchechuwku: 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
freshdude: finally uploaded it here. yall should download it before is taken down cause of copyright infringement.. cool

PLEASE SEND IT VIA EMAIL, I SENT YU A MAIL SIR

JUST UPLOAD TO YOUR EMAIL, WE WLD DISTRIBUTE IT FROM THERE..
THANKS
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Pharoh: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
You can send it by email through this service http://www.largefilesasap.com/

Or if u will not mind then someone can remote copy it from your desktop through team viewer software.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by freshdude: 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2012
whats ur email so i can send it with that site....uuhm i cant compromise my pc with the team viewer ish cool
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by freshdude: 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
uchechuwku:

THANKS
i uploaded it to that site but i guess it was pull out. drop ur email so i can send it via mail.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by kinematic(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
Fresh dude, can you please e-mail me a copy of the documentary. I just sent you an e-mail.
Thanks in advance.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Beextra(m): 6:27am On Dec 07, 2012
Storm records please free this video now,what are hiding from us ? cry
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 07, 2012
freshdude: whats ur email so i can send it with that site....uuhm i cant compromise my pc with the team viewer ish cool

juutjustice@yahoo.com please send me the upload link uncompressed. Even if it is 50gig, I can download it.. Thanks bro
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Beextra(m): 7:15am On Dec 07, 2012
Pls Add to me your list,Thank you in advance bidyanks@yahoo.com
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by uchechuwku: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2012
freshdude:
i uploaded it to that site but i guess it was pull out. drop ur email so i can send it via mail.

uchenairaland@gmail.com

tahnks fresh dude
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
uchechuwku:

THANKS
Can u mail it to omoyola@live.com too.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by freshdude: 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
yall should check ur emails...i sent the file to the first three emails i saw. check and download it. peace!!
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by uchechuwku: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
thanks, i'm downloading it right now.......
no be everybody fit download dis file ooooo
591.5MB!!!
wow
wld try and do smthing after downloading, like compressing it or smthing

5hrs remaining....

MTN, no f..uck up oooo
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Kolping: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
freshdude, could you please send me the link to the Real Story of Nigeria video. It is no longer avaialbe on YouTube and Depositfiles. Thanks.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
freshdude: yall should check ur emails...i sent the file to the first three emails i saw. check and download it. peace!!
Did u send it to me too? Omoyola@live.com??
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
uchechuwku: thanks, i'm downloading it right now.......
no be everybody fit download dis file ooooo
591.5MB!!!
wow
wld try and do smthing after downloading, like compressing it or smthing

5hrs remaining....

MTN, no f..uck up oooo

Can you send it to me too. Omoyola@live.com
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by uchechuwku: 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
Βουκέφαλος:

Can you send it to me too. Omoyola@live.com

still downloading bro....

@35percent presently>>>>> 213mb out of 591mb

would send yu the link immediately after download.

but not, yu must have at least a "fair" connection cos the download does not have pause or resume capability
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by AfroBlue(m): 12:12am On Dec 08, 2012
Topics covered...

How the British fixed the elections
"Nigeria" does not exist
How Europeans encouraged civil war
The Role and Rise of the Army
The City of London = Corruption Head Office
Creating poverty as a means of control <-----

http://affiliate.kickapps.com/service/displayDiscussionThreads.kickAction?as=10532&w=101090&d=24687

1 Like

Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 08, 2012
my connection is super fast.thanks. will have to stay up ll night to wait for u coz of time difference
uchechuwku:

still downloading bro....

@35percent presently>>>>> 213mb out of 591mb

would send yu the link immediately after download.

but not, yu must have at least a "fair" connection cos the download does not have pause or resume capability
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by uchechuwku: 1:04am On Dec 08, 2012
Βουκέφαλος: my connection is super fast.thanks. will have to stay up ll night to wait for u coz of time difference

sent you the link...........
check your email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) / UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" / National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.