Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? (24965 Views)

AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) / I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. / PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Noiseless2: 8:34am On Dec 11, 2012
And here is the sort of information nigeria agents of darkness like NAGOMA & CO prefer to deceive their people with, while doing everything to make sure no one pays good attention to the real story as it exposes their evil behind. Why not make that piece of very educative documentary available so people could know the real truth?
nagoma:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT5m9Fn9RBg&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by IleIfe2(m): 8:37am On Dec 11, 2012
I will re-upload it.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by anulaxad(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2012
that cricket head gen buhari needs to see this angry
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by ochukoccna: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2012
Ile-Ife:
I will re-upload it.
Please do cos all the links I click on spit copyright violation at one
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by nagoma(m): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2012
Noiseless2: And here is the sort of information nigeria agents of darkness like NAGOMA & CO prefer to deceive their people with, while doing everything to make sure no one pays good attention to the real story as it exposes their evil behind. Why not make that piece of very educative documentary available so people could know the real truth?

You very well know who the agents of darkness were and still are . The murderer Igbo majors chukwuma Nzegwu , ifejuana, and their genocide cohorts plunged nigeria into darkness and you their descendants are pursuing that greed agenda.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by ochukoccna: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FFCvxESIc1A

Looking at this video, you cannot but notice the regal pose of Prime Minister Balewa when he met with the then American president, JFK.
He saw him as his equal. cool cool
So far removed from Ebele sheepish glowing when take photos with other nation's leaders or Yaradua's over-exitedness when he met with George Bush in the White House even declaring that day to be the best in his life embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
if u havent see the vid in ur email let me know now. will send it out when i get back from work. 10 PM eastern time..

Be safe guys!
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by benja712003: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
Please I need the video on benj712003@yahoo.com , thanks in advance
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Pharoh: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
okay
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Zugo01: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
Please send it to zugo01@gmail.com thanks in advance
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
please send me the video. kohl_ise@yahoo.com
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Kolping: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
Βουκέφαλος: if u havent see the vid in ur email let me know now. will send it out when i get back from work. 10 PM eastern time..

Be safe guys!

Uchechuwku and Βουκέφαλος - I'm yet to receive the link.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by coolstuff: 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2012
Still waiting to receive video.

"recommendsite @ gmail.com"

thanks
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Noiseless2: 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
Please bro,i haven't got it yet email it to me on vendwasa@gmail.com thanks in advance.
Βουκέφαλος: if u havent see the vid in ur email let me know now. will send it out when i get back from work. 10 PM eastern time..

Be safe guys!
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Noiseless2: 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
Boko haramajiri, is this what your evil imams asked you to come and say?
nagoma:

You very well know who the agents of darkness were and still are . The murderer Igbo majors chukwuma Nzegwu , ifejuana, and their genocide cohorts plunged nigeria into darkness and you their descendants are pursuing that greed agenda.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Feraz(m): 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
.....the truth is that how many nigerian youths are ready to watch it since most don't want to get involved in politics......
This video is an eye opener to what has been happening and it is going to surprise many people because the people they looked up to as heros actually betrayed some people and planned coup to get to where they are.......imagine Nigeria being a business deal between the british government and Niger company now known as unilever and the nation was bought for 865000 pounds.......that's just sad!!!
Would have assisted him in sending the videos to y'all but don't have a really strong internet connection......hope you'll be able to watch and pass it to people also so we can trace back where the problems started collectively........
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 12, 2012
Please, I also need the link. Below is my email address. Thanks in advance smiley

emekakosionu@gmail.com
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 12, 2012
The voice narrator doesn't know shiit about Nigeria loooll...I will do a better narration lol.. The narration was so bias and uninformed!
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 12, 2012
0lumide: The voice narrator doesn't know shiit about Nigeria loooll...I will do a better narration lol.. The narration was so bias and uninformed!

Bros, abeg u get the link? I need to watch d video.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by AfroBlue(m): 5:34am On Dec 12, 2012
Nairaland.com is listed in the closing credits of this extraordinary documentary!
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 12, 2012
Afro_Blue: Nairaland.com is listed in the closing credits of this extraordinary documentary!

lmao!!! They must have read some of the tribal bigots' comments too because that doc was so biased but it has a lot of videos and images from the first republic though.
CFCfan:

Bros, abeg u get the link? I need to watch d video.

Give me your email...
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 12, 2012
^^
It's emekakosionu@gmail.com
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 12, 2012
CFCfan: ^^
It's emekakosionu@gmail.com

sent..
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 12, 2012
0lumide:

sent..

Thanks, o se!!
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 12, 2012
CFCfan:

Thanks, o se!!
You are welcome.

Please note the video is somewhat bias to all sides of Nigeria and even painted Obasanjo in good light lmao!!
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 12, 2012
0lumide:
You are welcome.

Please note the video is somewhat bias to all sides of Nigeria and even painted Obasanjo in good light lmao!!

Sorry, I've not yet received it.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 12, 2012
CFCfan:

Sorry, I've not yet received it.

Check your junk box... email from juutjustice
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 12, 2012
0lumide:

Check your junk box... email from juutjustice
Ok.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 12, 2012
@Olumide: I've seen it. Thanks once again.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Zugo01: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2012
CFCfan: @Olumide: I've seen it. Thanks once again.

Hey, please can you send the link to zugo01@gmail.com ...thanks in advance
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by benja712003: 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2012
Please can you send it to my email, benj712003@yahoo.com . Thanks
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by kikuyu1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
I tried to download direct from youtube but its blocked-no surprise cause this is the info Africans need. Please assist at mwaura7@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN / Yoruba Elders Disagree As Leadership Crisis Deepens / ICPC arrests Ex-JAMB Registrar, Prof. Ojerinde over N900m Pencil & Eraser Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.