Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

"Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked (4323 Views)

Chelsea Confirm Italy's Antonio Conte As Next Permanent Manager / Enyeama Calls For Goal Line Technology After Embarrassing Ethiopia Goal / NBA Finals: Miami Heat Vs San Antonio Spurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 04, 2012
culled from: http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201212/embarrassing-photo-spurs-players-leaked-online

Monday, December 3, 2012 3:12 am
Written by: ThePostGame Staff

The San Antonio Spurs' bad week just got a whole lot worse.

Days after commissioner David Stern fined the team $250,000 for sitting its star players during a nationally televised game with the Miami Heat, a less-than-pleasant photo of Tim Duncan and Tony Parker has surfaced online that is sure to cause the organization another headache.

The image, which first appeared on Reddit, appears to have been taken on Halloween.

It shows Parker and Duncan, both in costume, pointing toy guns at the head of a man dressed as NBA referee Joey Crawford.

Crawford can be one of the league's more controversial referees, and once he even ejected Duncan from a game while the Spurs big man was on the bench. The league suspended Crawford for the incident.

Lightning appears to have struck the Spurs twice in the span of a few days, which is somewhat surprising for a team that has managed to avoid negative press during coach Gregg Popovich's tenure.

Picture below:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 04, 2012
I'm sorry that's too hilarious. Look @ the NOOSE! grin
I am sure neither of them really wish Crawford any harm.
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Mynd44: 6:11am On Dec 04, 2012
Hahahahahahaha. As a Spurs fan, I cannot say I am happy with this. It is humourous but seriously, did they have to get it on camera?

Another reason for that arsèhole David Stern to run his mouth
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by LordReed(m): 7:04am On Dec 04, 2012
I don't see what is so embarrassing about the picture. Its just 3 men goofing around, granted they really shouldn't be playing with toy guns but c'mon it was Halloween prank!
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Mynd44: 7:23am On Dec 04, 2012
Lord_Reed: I don't see what is so embarrassing about the picture. Its just 3 men goofing around, granted they really shouldn't be playing with toy guns but c'mon it was Halloween prank!
Wait until NBA commisioner talks. The dude is just nuts
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2012
Everyone knows this is just an harmless joke, the media is only over blowing the issue
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by A40(m): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2012
And they said Tim Duncan was boring lol. From my experience quiet ninjas can be dangerous grin grin
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Mynd44: 10:50am On Dec 04, 2012
A-40:
And they said Tim Duncan was boring lol. From my experience quiet ninjas can be dangerous grin grin
I guess that face ain't gentle afterall
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
ogbeche77: Everyone knows this is just an harmless joke, the media is only over blowing the issue

Amen.
I am sure even Crawford chuckled a bit when he saw it. grin
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Mynd44: 3:22am On Dec 05, 2012
*Kails*:

Amen.
I am sure even Crawford chuckled a bit when he saw it. grin
I was reeling with laughter when I saw it
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
I was reeling with laughter when I saw it

Same here!
especially @ Parker's expression! grin
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Mynd44: 3:49am On Dec 05, 2012
*Kails*:

Same here!
especially @ Parker's expression! grin
lmao

1 Like

Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by 190theclown: 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Mynd44: 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2012
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by 190theclown: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
I know she contested the question is what happened 2her grin grin
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Mynd44: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2012
190-the-clown:
I know she contested the question is what happened 2her grin grin
I know where you are going
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2012
is this topic about kails or an NBA scandal?
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Mynd44: 4:35am On Dec 09, 2012
*Kails*:
Both
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by 190: 9:02am On Dec 09, 2012
*Kails*:

kalis dollin

you contested in a beauty peagent, what actually happened - did you win grin grin grin grin
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 09, 2012
My name was mentioned and I had killz take me off.
Not sure what you're grinning for btw or why you're spamming my thread
with dumb questions. Any reason in particular? smiley
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 09, 2012
Viewing this topic: Mynd_44(m)

were you the guest who was watching this thread?? grin
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Mynd44: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2012
*Kails*:
My name was mentioned and I had killz take me off.
Not sure what you're grinning for btw or even why you're spamming my thread
with dumb questions. smiley
If it is any consolation, I voted for you
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2012
Consolation? No. But thanks.

Viewing this topic: Table Leg (m), *Kails* and 1 guest(s)

Interesting.
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Mynd44: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2012
*Kails*:
Consolation? No. But thanks.

Interesting.
Na so abi?

I will be your in-law oooo. Be nice to me
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
Na so abi?

I will be your in-law oooo. Be nice to me

so you two are "brothers".. tongue
explains a lot lol. grin

*runs*
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Mynd44: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2012
*Kails*:

so you two are "brothers".. tongue
explains a lot lol. grin

*runs*
Come back here. What Nigerian meal can you prepare?
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
Come back here. What Nigerian meal can you prepare?

lol none. tongue
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Mynd44: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
*Kails*:

lol none. tongue
Good. You will learn
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
Good. You will learn

my birthday is coming up soon.
perhaps you can slide me a Naija recipe book
as a gift cool and a million dollar check. grin
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Mynd44: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
*Kails*:

my birthday is coming up soon.
perhaps you can slide me a Naija recipe book
as a gift cool and a million dollar check. grin
Well send 190 your parent's address and we will be there to pay the bride price to them
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
Well send 190 your parent's address and we will be there to pay the bride price to them

who you be? my p!mp? angry
Re: "Embarrassing" Photo Of San Antonio Spurs Players Leaked by Mynd44: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2012
*Kails*:

who you be? my p!mp? angry
I am the best man. And over here we pay bride price to the parents only

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Didier Drogba Goes Completely Bald, Ex Teammates React (photos) / Portsmouth Vs Manchester United In Lagos / Scuffle In Eagles Camp As Nff Officials Trade Blows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.