Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,307 members, 7,867,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Ican/acca Members And Students Let Us Meet Here - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ican/acca Members And Students Let Us Meet Here (753 Views)

Lawyers And Law Students, Let's Meet Here. / Ican, Acca & Cisa Tutorial Centre In Portharcourt / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ican/acca Members And Students Let Us Meet Here by Gettolove(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2008
To my senior colleagues in the house, please identify with us and enlighten us on some issue in the proffession. I am willing to learn from my seniors especially those with awesome experience on the job both in audit and accounting.
Some of us are working under bosses that are not charttered and sometimes would disagree with their position on how to treat some transactions or classification of an item in the financial statements.

Take for instance;

There was this issue in my office on a loan given by my company to our subsidiary, as at the end of last year the loan in the balance sheet of our subsidiary showed negative under 'LONG TERM LIABILITY'

I quickly asked why but i am still not satisfied with the explanation. I want the house to please give me reasons for the possibility of the negative and ACCOUNTING STANDARD that treats such

Thanks
Re: Ican/acca Members And Students Let Us Meet Here by maryamlaw: 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2008
i am new in this forum and will love to meet ACA or ican students.i wrote pe3 last diet i.e nov. passed three subjects and remaining MDCS to qualify.can any1 tell me the clue to this subject.Also,am presently working with secondary school and looking for another opportunity in an audit firm
Re: Ican/acca Members And Students Let Us Meet Here by Gettolove(m): 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2008
I also had a ref in mdcs in the last diet, one of the ways to hanlde it is to read whatever material one feels might help.
Re: Ican/acca Members And Students Let Us Meet Here by maryamlaw: 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2008
i do APPRECIATE UR ADVISE GETTOLOVE, BUT ,LIKE WHICH MATERIAL DO I NEED TO READ.PLS, CAN HELP ME OUT I NEED A JOD IN AUDIT OR STOCKBROKING FIRM TO GAIN XPERIENCE.THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Self Empowerment / Event Managing / Where Do I Start From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.