Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Using Blog Commenting To Get Backlinks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Using Blog Commenting To Get Backlinks (574 Views)

Ways To Make Thousands Daily Using Blog / The Danger In Changing Your Business Plan, After A Windfall. / Tsu: The New Social Network That Pays You For Posting, Commenting, Making Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Blog Commenting To Get Backlinks by email4apo(m): 2:17am On Dec 04, 2012
I just created a post in my blog on how to get back links form blog commenting. I will highlight some important points in the post.
Some people are not get links from their comment because their comments probably did not get approved. To increase the chance of your comment being approved, you need to
1- Comment with your real name.When you fail to use your real name and stuff keywords as your name, then you just made yourself to look like a spammer.
2- Upload your picture as an avatar. If you use default image as your avatar, the blog owner may consider you to be a spammer.
3- Reading the post will help to get your comment approved. For your comment to be approved, it has to be meaningful; you can only contribute meaningful comment when you have read the post.
4- Avoid random words like nice post, great post. That is what is common with spammers, for you not to look like one, comment something meaningful.
5- Avoid dropping links in your comment, bloggers are not comfortable with it.
6- Be the first to comment.

http://www.uniqueblogging.com/using-blog-commenting-for-backlinks-the-right-way/

(1) (Reply)

Know More About One Deal A Day Offers / Western Union Carding, Lr To Western Union Cash Out..... / Business Investment Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.