Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

'eguns' Badagry Indigenes: Post Here - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 'eguns' Badagry Indigenes: Post Here (3326 Views)

The Caribbean Islands Where Indigenes Speak Igbo And Yoruba / Are The Ilajes, Aworis, Egbas, Ijebus, Ikales And Eguns Really Yoruba? / Are Aworis And Eguns Yoruba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'eguns' Badagry Indigenes: Post Here by darkey(m): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2008
nairaland people from badagry, identify by posting here. let us know exactly where in badagry, i'm from Ajido in Badagry
Re: 'eguns' Badagry Indigenes: Post Here by adekennis(m): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2008
i'm from Ajido in Badagry

and so angry angry
Re: 'eguns' Badagry Indigenes: Post Here by darkey(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2008
darkey:

nairaland people from badagry, identify by posting here.
this trend is suppose to b for the above. if u r not, then buzz off angry angry angry
Re: 'eguns' Badagry Indigenes: Post Here by Godessa(f): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2011
i'm from Ajido in Badagry either.
though by marriage.
Re: 'eguns' Badagry Indigenes: Post Here by AndreUweh(m): 12:15am On Nov 16, 2011
Egun people, my special greetings to you all.
The peaceful people of Egun ethnic nationality, I greet you all.
Though am from the east but admire the Egun peoples ways of life.
God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: 'eguns' Badagry Indigenes: Post Here by Dexmars(m): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Please i need an Egun teacher.

Yes i'm from Ajido Badagry.
Re: 'eguns' Badagry Indigenes: Post Here by Jackossky(m): 12:06am On May 05, 2018
Hey, I know that the ogu people are an ethnic group, but I want to confirm if they are a sub group in Yoruba?

I mean, do the ogu people identify themselves as Yoruba or not?
Re: 'eguns' Badagry Indigenes: Post Here by Lajet: 11:06am On May 05, 2018
Jackossky:
Hey, I know that the ogu people are an ethnic group, but I want to confirm if they are a sub group in Yoruba?

I mean, do the ogu people identify themselves as Yoruba or not?

No they are not Yoruba and they don't identify themselves as Yoruba
Re: 'eguns' Badagry Indigenes: Post Here by Jackossky(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2018
Lajet:

No they are not Yoruba and they don't identify themselves as Yoruba
And what make you come to this illation?
Re: 'eguns' Badagry Indigenes: Post Here by SlayerForever: 8:39pm On May 05, 2018
They mix up well and cohabit with the Yoruba. However,they don't identify as Yoruba.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have The Right To Accuse Me Of Being Westernized? / The Destruction Of Ancient African Cities In Pictures / Self Love; A Key To Loving Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.