Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

One Person Can Subscribe, Others Will Watch For Free - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Person Can Subscribe, Others Will Watch For Free (764 Views)

This Is Too Much For One Person! I Can't Deal! / Top 7 Movies You Should Watch For Christmas 2014 / I Will Give You Link To Any Of Your Favourite Nigeria Movie To Watch For Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Person Can Subscribe, Others Will Watch For Free by vincey(m): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2008
A new technology has come u, one person can subscribe to DSTV, HITV or any pay tv and the whole family or country will watch for free. This is purely illegal, without a mutual agreement with the company. It is strictly ment for educational purposes or special organisations. It is called seasons interface, you might not get the meaning from google search, but I got from reliable source and it works. It make use of a PC, a decoder, and smartcard card. The PC will need the season 7 hardware and software, which I will soon upload and will occupy one of ur USB com ports. I don;t have enough time now, I will describe how to do it later. This could be another bad market for Pay TVs, but I dont pray so. If you want to learn more about this, visit www.steroid-interface..com/ . Just created the blog now, and will update it later. Someone asked if you can use one smartcard for two decoders? the answer is YES. I will tell you how it look like, but will cost you some. I will also upload it to www.steroid-interface..com
Re: One Person Can Subscribe, Others Will Watch For Free by vincey(m): 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2008
A new technology has come u, one person can subscribe to DSTV, HITV or any pay tv and the whole family or country will watch for free. This is purely illegal, without a mutual agreement with the company. It is strictly ment for educational purposes or special organisations. It is called seasons interface, you might not get the meaning from google search, but I got from reliable source and it works. It make use of a PC, a decoder, and smartcard card. The PC will need the season 7 hardware and software, which I will soon upload and will occupy one of your USB com ports. I don;t have enough time now, I will describe how to do it later. This could be another bad market for Pay TVs, but I don't pray so. If you want to learn more about this, visit www.steroid-interface..com/ . Just created the blog now, and will update it later. Someone asked if you can use one smartcard for two decoders? the answer is YES. I will tell you how it look like, but will cost you some. I will also upload it to www.steroid-interface..com
Re: One Person Can Subscribe, Others Will Watch For Free by mecussey(m): 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2008
Check out some smartcard to PC emulators here http://www.google.com/custom?q=video+crypt+emulator&client=pub-8855607036542162&forid=1&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&cof=GALT%3A%23008000%3BGL%3A1%3BDIV%3A%23336699%3BVLC%3A663399%3BAH%3Acenter%3BBGC%3AFFFFFF%3BLBGC%3A336699%3BALC%3A0000FF%3BLC%3A0000FF%3BT%3A000000%3BGFNT%3A0000FF%3BGIMP%3A0000FF%3BFORID%3A1&hl=en this will help upto 20 people or more to share the DSTV subscription.

(1) (Reply)

Music Producers Holla @ Me We The Future! / The Apprentice (uk) / Female Models Needed For A Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.