Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Best Tips On How To Look Good This Season - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best Tips On How To Look Good This Season (1036 Views)

Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? / Ladies Prepare Your Skin To Look Good This Yuletide Period / Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Tips On How To Look Good This Season by PerfectBlend(f): 8:18am On Dec 04, 2012
Hi ladies, it high time we take our physical appearance seriously. Choosing the right Makeup, Jewellery and Hair to suit our style.

Well, I've made it easier by bringing you "one click away" to getting all your questions answered. Just visit my blog at www.mojizzle. & all your beauty problems will be solved. Make sure you leave a comment, thanks.

My latest blog post are... "Choose the perfect jewellery" & "Perfect your look this beautiful season"
~PerfectBlend. BB:2739B108 or call: 07060509277.

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With The Alignment Of This Parlour's Settings? / Double Sided 72 Pockets Hanging Jewelry Organizer Display Earring Rings Bracelet / Vote Thorerah 'a Nairalander' for The Face Of Prestige Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.