Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Vote Thorerah 'a Nairalander' for The Face Of Prestige Contest - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Vote Thorerah 'a Nairalander' for The Face Of Prestige Contest (1040 Views)

Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face / Collete Nwadike For The Face Of Universe World Finals / MODELS BE the next Brand Ambassador of prestige cosmetics MGGQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Thorerah 'a Nairalander' for The Face Of Prestige Contest by amiskurie(m): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2015
Hi, all
A nairalander is competing to be the #faceOFprestige.its known that nairaland had always support her own.
so please, go vote for your gorgeous girl thorerah now on
http://woobox.com/s767we/dvvnnu# she needs nairalander's support

Its all in your hands.thanx

1 Share

Re: Vote Thorerah 'a Nairalander' for The Face Of Prestige Contest by amiskurie(m): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2015
If u dont support her, who will?

Re: Vote Thorerah 'a Nairalander' for The Face Of Prestige Contest by amiskurie(m): 9:51am On Mar 02, 2015
I won't cease to support you till u made it biggg!

Re: Vote Thorerah 'a Nairalander' for The Face Of Prestige Contest by amiskurie(m): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2015
Moderators. ...winks! wink
Re: Vote Thorerah 'a Nairalander' for The Face Of Prestige Contest by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2015
And she is the only one with no makeup on kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote Thorerah 'a Nairalander' for The Face Of Prestige Contest by amiskurie(m): 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
bestestgirl:
And she is the only one with no makeup on kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
looks like it. wink
Re: Vote Thorerah 'a Nairalander' for The Face Of Prestige Contest by ammyluv2002(f): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
She's cool kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote Thorerah 'a Nairalander' for The Face Of Prestige Contest by amiskurie(m): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/thorerah Mods, please do this... that's her page on nairaland.
Re: Vote Thorerah 'a Nairalander' for The Face Of Prestige Contest by amiskurie(m): 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Oya...Good people. Let's go!
Re: Vote Thorerah 'a Nairalander' for The Face Of Prestige Contest by amiskurie(m): 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
ammyluv2002:
She's cool kiss
She's!
Re: Vote Thorerah 'a Nairalander' for The Face Of Prestige Contest by amiskurie(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Where are our moderators?
Re: Vote Thorerah 'a Nairalander' for The Face Of Prestige Contest by Vivly(f): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2015
What is her vote number?
Re: Vote Thorerah 'a Nairalander' for The Face Of Prestige Contest by amiskurie(m): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2015
Vivly:
What is her vote number?
You know the vote numbers are not constant, u can't go by that.its better u go by her look here.
Re: Vote Thorerah 'a Nairalander' for The Face Of Prestige Contest by Vivly(f): 11:16am On Mar 03, 2015
amiskurie:

You know the vote numbers are not constant, u can't go by that.its better u go by her look here.
Not that. I wanna vote for her but the site expects me to vote for a particular number. Don't know which is hers.
Re: Vote Thorerah 'a Nairalander' for The Face Of Prestige Contest by amiskurie(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
Vivly:
Not that. I wanna vote for her but the site expects me to vote for a particular number. Don't know which is hers.
really
When I was voting her, I just went directly to her pix on the link and click on vote.

(1) (Reply)

Queency Couture Anything Female / Meet Female Uniben Campus Villa Personality Of The Week: Igwesi Chiamaka / Buy Quality Male And Female Shirts At Affordable Prices,very Original

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.