Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters (14434 Views)

Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone / Us Drone Downed By Iran With Its Cyber Warfare Team. Picture / Us Drone Killed Gaddafi? - Says Russian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters by bobbydbobo: 1:07am On Dec 06, 2012
blunderass01:

Both Bobby and Maple. Have you been studying the act of war or what? For you to have known all this histories. It baffles me. Do you read some sort of war magazines or what? You can share your secret with me.
.........LWKMD!!!!!!!!! I studied History nd International Relations,,,, don't xpect anyfin less..... Lmfao
Re: Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 06, 2012
Builder:

LMAO.YOU HAVE RESULTED TO INSULTS SINCE YOU CANT PROVE YOUR POINT, i no get ya time
Where did I resort to insult? The only problem I have with Iranian Zombies is that they are jealous goons!
Re: Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 06, 2012
Bobbydbobo:
..... ........ Well, well said, however, u must know certain things will always make u more experienced and make some pple always come behind u and never surpass u.Never joke with the US capabilities. There is what we call long term vision plan in strategic studies,the US is a master in that. A nation thatld plan decades just to achieve a particular goal. Do u think the forces within libya against Gaddafi just rose in a day, do u knw how long the US would have planned, poisoned gaddafis Administration nd personell, rallied and train them all in a bid to strike at a decisive time, the de-stalinisation process that brought the disintegration
Of the USSR how did it happen, do u know Gorbachev had ties with the west, do u knw how long it took to raise him nd help him into power to make certain processes? U talk about US being shamed in Iraq nd I laff. The main aim for going to iraq was oil, u say they left in shame, do u knw the pipelines thatlld be linked str8 to US pumping oil into the US. U wana compare their technology to that of US, military might and the ability to rally round allies.Saddame and Gadafi did more than that. Even the drone could be left alone to be captured just to transpond the location,get a view of the scientists nd self destruct. America in planning is 100percent don't forget that. We are talking of a nation buying oil all around the wall nd currently havin oil that can last them for over 100yrs and have not even started exploiting their own like other nations do. Never Joke with America! That's me being objective

You probably did not digest my comments well enough. My analogy was to refute the fact that military capability does not always win wars. No Super-power, no matter its military strength has a monopoly on military victory, and the US is no exception. Yes, the US has the political clout and a strong intelligence network that can wreck havocs in some countries, but that's far from the subject of my discourse. My comments was in response to those Nairalanders who whenever the subject of war between US/Israel and another country (like Iran)is being discussed, they are quick to point out how powerful the US is, MILITARILY. And recent history has shown us how vulnerable the US can be in developing countries despite its so-called military capability; Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan are few good examples.

However, since you brought up the issue of intelligence and strategic vision, as a show of US strength, I would gladly answer that as well. I like to point out that the US has no monopoly in the fields you mentioned, and in those fields the US has a lot of shortcomings which are too numerous to mention. US intelligence and strategic vision has been a total disaster in Cuba, there next door neighbor. Fidel Castro's Cuba is still a communist state, despite decades of US incessant effort to overthrow the communist regime.

In as much as US can use its strategic vision and intelligence network to cause instability in some countries, many countries also have the capability to do so if they choose to. As a student of history and international relations that you claimed to be, I am amazed to see you respond the way you did, particularly the highlighted comments, among which you said, and I quote " America in planning is 100percent dont forget that". For such remark, even JOHN Bolton, the most die-hard US War Hawk would disagree with you. If one should learn from History, its not too hard to realize that America is not the first world superpower and would not be the last, as far as life goes on. No Superpower is infallible, great empires and superpowers have risen and fallen, the Egyptians, Persians, the Greeks, the Romans, Mongols, Ottomans, Napoleon, British.. you can name them on and on. America is just a speckle on the list.

Lets analyze the case of Iraq as an example, Most of the Iraqi political exiles (during Saddam's regime, like Ahmed Chalabi et al) who supplied US with false intelligence in order to encourage US attack on Saddam, where actually under Iran's paycheck. Thus, Iran indirectly pioneered US attack on Saddam, then Iran made Iraq too hot for US to govern/occupy after US has exhausted its usefulness (to Iran). The fact that the rulers in Iraq today are Iranian puppets only proves one thing: that Iran has better planning and intelligence network in that part of the world than US does. Mind you, It is because of Iran strategic vision, that there are no US forces left in Iraq today. Iran actually used US to eliminate its arch enemy Saddam Hussein. Today, Saddam is no more, Iraq has fallen to the Shi'as and Iran is now the new regional power in the block, hence I would say , Iran won the contest of 100percent planning for Iraq, hands down.

You said US nevertheless has achieved its strategic vision/goal in Iraq, but I very much disagree. The government in Iraq is not an ally of the US, but Iran. Just last month the Iraqi govt signed a $4.2 Billion arms deal with Russia. This is a big stab on US's back. Very soon, the Oil in Iraq which you think the US already has a grip on, would slip away, and its slipping away already into the hands of their biggest rival China. Mehn, the US is loosing its grip on Iraq faster than a pack of falling dominoes. The US pleaded to Iraq govt for it troops to be allowed for more years in Iraq, but they were given the booth by the Iraqi Shi'a govt at the behest of Iran...so much for US strategic vision.

Though, US instigated the fall of Gaddafi, it lost great allies Egypt and Tunisia. Today, both countries are being ruled by an Islamist govt unfriendly to US. So I think US actually lost more. Did the US, with all its intelligence and so-called long term strategic planning/vision see the fall of Musharraf and Ben Ali coming? Nope! It shocked the US govt.

If the US intelligence knew that Iran had the capability to hijack its most sophisticated drone (RQ-170), would they risk sending it over Iran? I dont think so. The RQ-170 was hijacked and therefore could not self-destruct. Today, US most sophisticated drone technology has fallen into the hands of its enemies for reverse engineering, what kind of strategic planning is that? It looks like a strategic act of wanton failure to me. To the Iranian mullahs, the US is still the "great satan", they've been enemies with US since they came to power in 1979. The US with its so-called strategic vision and intelligence has been unable to weaken the Mullah regime in Iran, instead the Mullahs regime have remain stronger than ever. US disastrous attempt(covert operations) to save its 50 citizens (held hostage for 444 days) at the US embassy in Tehran in 1980, remained the worst in the history of US covert missions...so much for "America in planning is 100percent..." .

Both Iran and North Korea had Nuclear plants/reactors which where up and running for years before they were discovered by the US Intelligence. How would you defend that? China and Israel have been stealing US military technology right under the nose of US intelligence, and you think US intelligence is invincible.

Courtesy of Iran intelligence, Hezbollah is the best and most respected guerrilla force in the world today with a strong intelligence network that still marvels both US & Israel. During Israel-Hezbollah war of 2006, If the US/Israel intelligence knew Hezbollah had the capability to destroy Israel's most sophisticated battle ship (Sa'ar 5), would Israel risk sending it near the coast of Lebanon? I dont think so. Today US/Israel military forces have come to respect Hezbollah battle tactics and they have started to train their forces on that.

I dont want to talk much about the prospect of war between US/Israel and Iran, because I know there is known. But just a food for thought, the US and its allies know too well that Iran can cause major rebellion in countries like Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, if they choose to. About 80% of Saudi Oil fields are located in Shi'a dominated regions, and the Shi'as in Saudi just like in Iraq, are very sympathetic towards Iran. Forget straits of Hormuz, an uprising or rebellion in that part of Saudi alone would wreck havoc in the world... Mehn, the reason US or Israel has not gone to war with Iran despite many years of "threats" is because Iran has far too many cards to play. Each would be disastrous to the world and US economy, and its not worth the risk.

5 Likes

Re: Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters by bookface: 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
Builder:

Second, It doesn’t matter who won the election Obama or that cripple called McCain, the invasion have to be approved by the congress, and even if its approved, the Europeans have to agree to follow suit... seems you crazy people never learn from the beating you got from Iraq that left ur tail between ur legs and ran away, not to forget you are still in Afghanistan 11 years rolling and getting a good beatings from afghan poppy farmers LMAO. Israel is a country on borrowed terms, if not for the intervention of the Americans and EU. Do u really think Israel or the mossad would have a leg to stand on? Even Hezbollah in 2008 gave Israel a good beating and that’s just a small group firing rockets compared to the fire power the west supplied to Israel.

First, The US president does not have to obtain an approval from congress before starting a war. Case in point - Vietnam war. As a matter of fact, if the US president declares a federal state of emergency, he could bypass congress or senate in almost anything.

Second, the US does not require Europeans to follow them. It's usually the other way round. Case in point -- Iraq war! The United States started the invasion alongside Britain alone, no other European ally was involved.

Third, you idea of "beating" is just pathetic. During the Invasion phase of the Iraq war, 9200 Iraqi combatants were killed as opposed to 139 US military personal. Iraqi government was seized, Sadam hussein was captured and hanged, and the US assumed control over the entire Iraqi government. which part of that story did they get "beaten"? And if you weren't so pathetic, you may have had some wisdom to research your facts and understand that the fact US chose to stay behind and retrain Iraqi personnel as well as rebuild it's infrastructures does not translate into being "beaten". The US does not intend to stay in Iraq forever.

Israel a country on borrowed terms? Are you smoking junk or something? Israel gave a trashing to Syria, gave a trashing to Hezbollah, gave a trashing to Egypt, gave a trashing to Jordan, gave a trashing to lebanon ....show me one country in the entire middle east that can truly withstand Israel's fury? Syria has far better military capacities than Iran and it can't even stand Israel and you really think there exist a country in that middle east that can?

Mind you the American economy is collapsing and its military forces are constantly blown apart in Afghanistan not to mention their financier is china and don’t think for a second that china or Russia will stand by and watch America or Israel invade Iran

With the threats of war from Obama to the propaganda from the western media, and the sanctions from the west to the constant fabrications of Iran developing Nuclear weapon to the misinformation that the Iranian leader wants to erase Isreal off the map.. It shows clearly the Americans are just some bunch of sophisticated losers, rather than feed its people, house it homeless population, improve on its failing healthcare system. Iran have made its point clear.. Attack us and we shall show you. If Israeli or America is bold enough.. Why haven’t they attacked Iran all this while?

America remains the biggest economy in the world, like it or hate it. America does not house it's homeless population? dude what junk are you smoking? What country has a better healthcare in the world? hmm? I get the fact that a bunch of you losers tend to have a natural hatred for the US of A, but then that's your problem, nobody else's. If America chooses to default on it's payment to China as well as place a trade restriction, China's economy will come crashing faster than that of Greece.

On the issue of why haven't they attacked Iran, well, it appears that if they choose to do so, you bunch of losers are likely to be the first crying foul on how America goes about bullying others. But get this, if they choose to attack Iran, what is Iran gonna do except wait politely and get beaten? Iran does not even have the military muscle to strike the United States, while the United States have all it takes to ship it's fury anywhere it chooses to. So what are the mullahs gonna do hm?

Between you and me, the next 10 years for the west will be hell on earth. in their quest for oil and world domination, they invade sovereign countries in Libya and Syria and install terrorist to rule those countries, so far the world have seem the west supply the terrorist in Libya with weapons and are doing the same in Syria, the world witness how the rebels in Libya on September 11 blow the American ambassador to Libya apart, yet the same rebels from Libya are joined by Al Qaeda and armed by the west against the Syrian government… This sounds like the second coming of Osama Bin Laden. Bunch of Wankers

blah blah blah blah. Who/what is going to make it a hell on earth? In the next 10 years, the mullahs are still going to remain crude and undeveloped. The United states will still remain sophisticated and powerful and you will still remain bitter and a loser, nothing will change really.
Re: Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters by snakova(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
Zet72:
go ask Japan& Iraq there are still crying
So you think US would nuke Iran? Make we see now. If even ordinary Saddam Hussein in Iraq that was already a spent force could engage them for seven years, to the extent that they had to resort to bribing and savagery and still with Britain and other allies assisting them, imagine what a country that has the capacity to possess urainium enrichment equipment and technology would do to them. Let me explain to you the best they can do:
Hope that sanctions drain the country
If after years the government is still intact, isolate them from the international community. Shikenan
Re: Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters by snakova(m): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
[quote author=bookface]
Israel a country on borrowed terms? Are you smoking junk or something? Israel gave a trashing to Syria, gave a trashing to Hezbollah, gave a trashing to Egypt, gave a trashing to Jordan, gave a trashing to lebanon ....show me one country in the entire middle east that can truly withstand Israel's fury? [b]Syria has far better military capacities than Iran [/b]and it can't even stand Israel and you really think there exist a country in that middle east that can?
On the issue of why haven't they attacked Iran, well, it appears that if they choose to do so, you bunch of losers are likely to be the first crying foul on how America goes about bullying others. But get this, if they choose to attack Iran, what is Iran gonna do except wait politely and get beaten? Iran does not even have the military muscle to strike the United States, while the United States have all it takes to ship it's fury anywhere it chooses to. So what are the mullahs gonna do hm?
[quote]

Syria is Iran's baby, got that? And as per Israel slapping everybody around, read about the yom kippur war, how Israel had to run to big daddy US for emergency weapons, and how it almost lead to a nuclear war. Also, you may wanna google '2006 israel hezbollah conflict' or follow this link carl.army.mil/download/csipubs/matthewsOP26.pdf, maybe you may stop being bullish. If US wasn't around, Israel would be non-existent.
Re: Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
bookface:

First, The US president does not have to obtain an approval from congress before starting a war. Case in point - Vietnam war. As a matter of fact, if the US president declares a federal state of emergency, he could bypass congress or senate in almost anything.

Second, the US does not require Europeans to follow them. It's usually the other way round. Case in point -- Iraq war! The United States started the invasion alongside Britain alone, no other European ally was involved.

Third, you idea of "beating" is just pathetic. During the Invasion phase of the Iraq war, 9200 Iraqi combatants were killed as opposed to 139 US military personal. Iraqi government was seized, Sadam hussein was captured and hanged, and the US assumed control over the entire Iraqi government. which part of that story did they get "beaten"? And if you weren't so pathetic, you may have had some wisdom to research your facts and understand that the fact US chose to stay behind and retrain Iraqi personnel as well as rebuild it's infrastructures does not translate into being "beaten". The US does not intend to stay in Iraq forever.

Israel a country on borrowed terms? Are you smoking junk or something? Israel gave a trashing to Syria, gave a trashing to Hezbollah, gave a trashing to Egypt, gave a trashing to Jordan, gave a trashing to lebanon ....show me one country in the entire middle east that can truly withstand Israel's fury? Syria has far better military capacities than Iran and it can't even stand Israel and you really think there exist a country in that middle east that can?

America remains the biggest economy in the world, like it or hate it. America does not house it's homeless population? dude what junk are you smoking? What country has a better healthcare in the world? hmm? I get the fact that a bunch of you losers tend to have a natural hatred for the US of A, but then that's your problem, nobody else's. If America chooses to default on it's payment to China as well as place a trade restriction, China's economy will come crashing faster than that of Greece.

blah blah blah blah. Who/what is going to make it a hell on earth? In the next 10 years, the mullahs are still going to remain crude and undeveloped. The United states will still remain sophisticated and powerful and you will still remain bitter and a loser, nothing will change really.

There's so many nonsense that u've written here I don't even know where to start.

Firstly, Syria is an Iranian supported goverment who gets Iranian and Russian funding for its military.

Secondly, the US has one of the worse healthcare systems in the first world nations even the Cuban healthcare system is rated better then US, must I name countries with better healthcare systems here Singapore, Denmark, Canada, Australia, Germany, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland and that's just to name a few who's currently doing far better then the USA. Fool why do u think US wants reforms in its healthcare policy currently.

Don't talk sh..it u haven't researched and claim it as facts here were not stup*d fools here who don't know anything.

The Chinese economy based on current growth analyses will be bigger then the US economy in 20 years time even if the US grows its GDP by 5-6% per annum so please the US don't have enough production capacity to reverse the Chinese grip on US debts. This is just another 1 of ur foolish claims here my learned fooltonguegrin

You need to ask school fees back cause ur jst another product of a failed education system.

Nobody hates the US or its people the only thing most people hate is the false perceptions and Imperialist tendencies with which the US tends to carry out its foreign policy and double standards which in 80% of all cases means if u don't do as we say then u are branded "terrorists".

The days of "superpower" invations are over no country can sustain a invation without local support on the ground from the people.

Those hollywood bullsh*t movies have certianly f*cktup ur ability to think clearly.

Please no more proped up "LIES" tongue

3 Likes

Re: Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters by aurenflani: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2012
icydoc: the us has denied claims of capture of its drone by the Iranians.the Iranians want to be force to reckon with militarily, especially in the Persian region.that's why they r bent on developing nuclear weapons,but the r far behind the Americans.they secretly supply hamas and Syria with weapons. they will soon get the war they r looking for.

Yes especially that you are beginning to fetch your armour. Nonsense, Israel or America can do nothing of that sort but only hide behind UN to force other countries through threat and blackmail to freeze doing business with Iran. Militarily, they have very scanty chance with Iran, because they can't bring the govt in Tehran down on account. Besides, the Americans fear Tehran's retaliatory will and power. Ask Hillary.
Re: Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
snydergp:

There's so many nonsense that u've written here I don't even know where to start.

Firstly, Syria is an Iranian supported goverment who gets Iranian and Russian funding for its military.

Secondly, the US has one of the worse healthcare systems in the first world nations even the Cuban healthcare system is rated better then US, must I name countries with better healthcare systems here Singapore, Denmark, Canada, Australia, Germany, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland and that's just to name a few who's currently doing far better then the USA. Fool why do u think US wants reforms in its healthcare policy currently.

Don't talk sh..it u haven't researched and claim it as facts here were not stup*d fools here who don't know anything.

The Chinese economy based on current growth analyses will be bigger then the US economy in 20 years time even if the US grows its GDP by 5-6% per annum so please the US don't have enough production capacity to reverse the Chinese grip on US debts. This is just another 1 of ur foolish claims here my learned fooltonguegrin

You need to ask school fees back cause ur jst another product of a failed education system.

Nobody hates the US or its people the only thing most people hate is the false perceptions and Imperialist tendencies with which the US tends to carry out its foreign policy and double standards which in 80% of all cases means if u don't do as we say then u are branded "terrorists".

The days of "superpower" invations are over no country can sustain a invation without local support on the ground from the people.

Those hollywood bullsh*t movies have certianly f*cktup ur ability to think clearly.

Please no more proped up "LIES" tongue
Lol... You are ill informed. The truth is that with all the shortcomings US health sector is still more advanced than any anywhere in the world. There are evidence Chinese economy will be larger, if not already larger in absolute term, but anything can happen with the way Chinese are going about the Asian pacific security. The neighboring countries are beginning to find Chinese influence disturbing and for such it might lose its trade sales and its economic output to those surrounding countries. Another thing is that Chinese economy is mainly based on export to Europe and US all rather America. If it messed up with those continents that might mean the end of the economy boom for China as well.

Mind you there is no iota of fact that China will be having the upper hand on US in world affair. Chinese are just playing by the rules and don't want to mess up what they have acquired. They know that, it is only you and other good at over-bloating are overrating their performances so far.

Invasion of a member of security council is not going to happen so easily. So, invading China by US is not even going to be on the table for a long time. Modern approach to disrupting a nation is through intelligence collation of information and hitting right hard at the things which will cripple the economy and government. Either through economic mechanism and political tools of using the people to fight for their freedom or just mere asking to obey the rules of the United Nations. These can be very powerful things we shouldn't ignore and can bring most nations which don't agree with the West down.

You are over-emphasizing these things we all know can be different from people daily perception of issues going on around the world.
Re: Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters by violent(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2012
aurenflani:

Yes especially that you are beginning to fetch your armour. Nonsense, Israel or America can do nothing of that sort but only hide behind UN to force other countries through threat and blackmail to freeze doing business with Iran. Militarily, they have very scanty chance with Iran, because they can't bring the govt in Tehran down on account. Besides, the Americans fear Tehran's retaliatory will and power. Ask Hillary.

This is plain Silly.

Militarily, America, more than any single point in its 236 years history, is at its highest pinnacle of war fighting capacities.

Comparing Iran who owns a couple of gun boats is just plain silly! US not striking Iran is due to Iran's strategic location along the straights of Homus where a huge percentage of the world's supply of oil passes through. Certainly nothing to do with Iran's military ability, which even Israel can easily take out.
Re: Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters by seanet01: 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2012
violent:

This is plain Silly.

Militarily, America, more than any single point in its 236 years history, is at its highest pinnacle of war fighting capacities.

Comparing Iran who owns a couple of gun boats is just plain silly! US not striking Iran is due to Iran's strategic location along the straights of Homus where a huge percentage of the world's supply of oil passes through. Certainly nothing to do with Iran's military ability, which even Israel can easily take out.
Israel can easily take out wetin? The same Israel that guerilla force fought to a standstill in Lebanon? You are a joke.
Re: Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters by prettyboi1(m): 8:04am On Dec 09, 2012
violent:

This is plain Silly.

Bro pls stop being led astray or deceived by hollywood. Find out & research for yourself the military capabilities & will of Iran.
Re: Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters by violent(m): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2012
pretty_boi:
Bro pls stop being led astray or deceived by hollywood. Find out & research for yourself the military capabilities & will of Iran.

seanet01: Israel can easily take out wetin? The same Israel that guerilla force fought to a standstill in Lebanon? You are a joke.

What military capacity does Iran have when Israel has the ability to inflict 10 times the effect of Hiroshima with over 200 nuclear bombs, 85 of which are mounted on submarines and the rest on Jericho ICBMs? Technically speaking, Israel can sink the entire middle east in a single night if it wishes to.

And someone who spoke of "Fighting to a standstill" does not seem to understanding what standstill means or how it could be used.
Re: Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters by seanet01: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2012
violent:

What military capacity does Iran have when Israel has the ability to inflict 10 times the effect of Hiroshima with over 200 nuclear bombs, 85 of which are mounted on submarines and the rest on Jericho ICBMs? Technically speaking, Israel can sink the entire middle east in a single night if it wishes to.

And someone who spoke of "Fighting to a standstill" does not seem to understanding what standstill means or how it could be used.
Oxford graduate, can you tell us how to use "standstill"?
Some of you people just feel like you are the only one that have the chance to see the four walls of a school.
As for Israel sinking the whole middle east, tell them to go ahead, pakistan, china, russia and india will just look the other way. You are dumb.

1 Like

Re: Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters by violent(m): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
seanet01: Oxford graduate, can you tell us how to use "standstill"?
Some of you people just feel like you are the only one that have the chance to see the four walls of a school.
As for Israel sinking the whole middle east, tell them to go ahead, pakistan, china, russia and india will just look the other way. You are dumb.

Not surprised you don't understand what the words "Technically speaking" meant. And you would actually have us believe you saw the four walls of a school, well perhaps you are counting your local primary school education? Technically speaking does not mean they will do it, dumb-as..ss. It meant, their nuclear arsenal is big enough. Big enough to an extent where the entire middle east could get sunk.

Also, given Israel have these things hoisted on submarines, and i will bet each one pointed towards a Muslim country, they do own the capacity to conduct the deadliest nuclear attacks not seen since Hiroshima.

I also get that you may not understand how to use the words "Standstill". You haven't fought someone to a standstill when you've agreed to an unconditional ceasefire while the other party is bent on seeing certain conditions being met before they stop whooping your arze. If Israel were to really descend it's fury on Lebanon, not much of Lebanon will be left. Learn some history before you foam in the mouth about the things you have absolutely no idea on. I'd bet a few years down the line, a few of you bad history teachers would have posterity believe Hamas fought Israel to a standstill in year 2012.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman, Lucy Gihuhi Wins Senate Seat In Australia / Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel / President Robert Mugabe's Impeachment Process Has Begun (Live Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.