Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Bristol Helicopter Cadet Pilot Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bristol Helicopter Cadet Pilot Training (3218 Views)

2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited / Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation / Bristow Cadet Pilot Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bristol Helicopter Cadet Pilot Training by zeusosha: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
Received an email from Bristol helicopter hr. Pls what should I expect from the test
[Quote]"Dear **********,

Further to your application for the above mentioned training programme, we are pleased to invite you for the FIRST selection process and aptitude test.

Date: 10th January 2013
Venue: SHERATON LAGOS HOTEL IKEJA ,30, Mobolaji Bank-Anthony Way Ikeja, Lagos
Time: 12pm

Only successful candidates will be contacted for and required to come for the oral interview.

You are advised to please come along with your resume and the ORIGINALS of your:

1. Secondary Scholl Certificate

2. University Degree Certificate

3. Birth Certificate (Affidavit will NOT be accepted)

4. Other qualifications e.g. PPL or CPL etc.

Please NOTE: According to the advert dated 19th September 2012, you are required to have a minimum university degree of 2nd class and above. If you do not meet this requirement, you are not qualified for the testing and therefore kindly disregard this invitation.

Thank you.
"[/Quote]
Re: Bristol Helicopter Cadet Pilot Training by zeusosha: 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
zeusosha: Received an email from Bristol helicopter hr. Pls what should I expect from the test
[Quote]"Dear **********,

Further to your application for the above mentioned training programme, we are pleased to invite you for the FIRST selection process and aptitude test.

Only successful candidates will be contacted for and required to come for the oral interview.

You are advised to please come along with your resume and the ORIGINALS of your:

Please NOTE: According to the advert dated 19th September 2012, you are required to have a minimum university degree of 2nd class and above. If you do not meet this requirement, you are not qualified for the testing and therefore kindly disregard this invitation.

Thank you.
"[/Quote]
Any hint pls
Re: Bristol Helicopter Cadet Pilot Training by folade89: 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
I got the same invitation but I'm currently in U.S.
Re: Bristol Helicopter Cadet Pilot Training by somando19: 7:02am On Dec 06, 2012
got the invitation as well do any one have d idea of wht their question like im having affidavit of my birth cert
Re: Bristol Helicopter Cadet Pilot Training by Generaloluseye: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
what about people without ppl or cpl
Re: Bristol Helicopter Cadet Pilot Training by zeusosha: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
I mailed the hr now concerning the cpl and ppl and his reply was 'see you there' .
Re: Bristol Helicopter Cadet Pilot Training by didicold(f): 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
hello guyz, wanted to apply but wz too late, what is ur field of study plz, i want to know my chances
Re: Bristol Helicopter Cadet Pilot Training by zeusosha: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
Computer engineering
Re: Bristol Helicopter Cadet Pilot Training by didicold(f): 6:35am On Dec 20, 2012
ok, thans @zeusosa
Re: Bristol Helicopter Cadet Pilot Training by Generaloluseye: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2012
@zeusosha thanks.i learnt it is a yearly thing,how true is it?i ll like to apply next year.can you pls send me your facebook name so that i can add you to talk better.thanks once again.
Re: Bristol Helicopter Cadet Pilot Training by zeusosha: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
General oluseye: @zeusosha thanks.i learnt it is a yearly thing,how true is it?i ll like to apply next year.can you pls send me your facebook name so that i can add you to talk better.thanks once again.
my pin is 204DCEE0
Re: Bristol Helicopter Cadet Pilot Training by Larrysound: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
Dis is pathetic!!! Can't find my invite in my mailbox o!! Any1 wit d sam issue?
Is anyone der?
Re: Bristol Helicopter Cadet Pilot Training by mkoabiola: 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
zeusosha: Received an email from Bristol helicopter hr. Pls what should I expect from the test
[Quote]"Dear **********,

Thank you.
"[/Quote]
I sent a pm to u,pls nkindly rply.thanks.
Re: Bristol Helicopter Cadet Pilot Training by zeusosha: 2:05am On Dec 30, 2012
mko abiola:
I sent a pm to u,pls nkindly rply.thanks.
Can't access my PM. What is the content
Re: Bristol Helicopter Cadet Pilot Training by Larrysound: 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
Pls can someone help me out
Re: Bristol Helicopter Cadet Pilot Training by somando19: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2013
Pls anybody wif idea of wht their test like? Pls is urgent

(1) (Reply)

Unity Bank Aptitude Test / Workforce Ibadan Recruitment / Nestle Nigeria Plc Fresh Graduate Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.