Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation (22070 Views)

2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited / Bristol Helicopter Cadet Pilot Training / Bristow Cadet Pilot Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
Cadet (Ref: 378)
Category: Fresher's Position (Lagos)
Sector: Hotel / Aviation / Travel / Media
Published On: 2014-09-16 09:23:42
Our Company:
Global Profilers is a Recruitment and HR services company
that specializes in recruitment in Africa. We are currently
looking for Cadets for our client Atlantic Aviation
Responsibilities:
. You will be trained to become a Helicopter pilot for the
organization
. Individuals older than 35 years should not apply
. Must have the following documents ready for upload
. SSCE/NECO/GCE certificate
. Degree certificate
. NYSC certificate
. Updated Resume/CV
Interested candidates should visit
www.aanationalrecruitment.com/pilot to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by ikweremilitant: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
majekdom2: Cadet (Ref: 378)
Category: Fresher's Position (Lagos)
Sector: Hotel / Aviation / Travel / Media
Published On: 2014-09-16 09:23:42
Our Company:
Global Profilers is a Recruitment and HR services company
that specializes in recruitment in Africa. We are currently
looking for Cadets for our client Atlantic Aviation
Responsibilities:
. You will be trained to become a Helicopter pilot for the
organization
. Individuals older than 35 years should not apply
. Must have the following documents ready for upload
. SSCE/NECO/GCE certificate
. Degree certificate
. NYSC certificate
. Updated Resume/CV
Interested candidates should visit
www.aanationalrecruitment.com/pilot to
d secund page keeps rejectng,i even tried pdf files almost 2hs nw nt loading.any clues pls

1 Like

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
ikweremilitant: d secund page keeps rejectng,i even tried pdf files almost 2hs nw nt loading.any clues pls
check the format which the files are . Use a system . You will write a test immediately after submission
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by ironheart(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
its .doc or docx
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Frankaka8(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
majekdom2: check the format which the files are . Use a system . You will write a test immediately after submission
after uploading all files in docx format, it accepted and quickly channelled me to the test page, on clicking start for the test, it showed me question 1 and suddently went off saying "thank you for taking the test we will contact you if u passed"... I tried refreshing still the same thing. And there was active n hitch free network. What do i do??
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
Frankaka8: after uploading all files in docx format, it accepted and quickly channelled me to the test page, on clicking start for the test, it showed me question 1 and suddently went off saying "thank you for taking the test we will contact you if u passed"... I tried refreshing still the same thing. And there was active n hitch free network. What do i do??
did you use a computer.
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by dhope: 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
Frankaka8: after uploading all files in docx format, it accepted and quickly channelled me to the test page, on clicking start for the test, it showed me question 1 and suddently went off saying "thank you for taking the test we will contact you if u passed"... I tried refreshing still the same thing. And there was active n hitch free network. What do i do??
bro my own got to question 6 and it just stopped. dunno how dey arranged dt thing although i used phone but i hav a very high speed network
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
The instruction was there 'DO NOT USE A MOBILE PHONE'.
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Frankaka8(m): 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
majekdom2: did you use a computer.
i didn't use a phone or any device, i use a PC in a cafe wth good network. I intend giving it anoda shot. Tho i already mailed the admin of the technical problem, buh yet to get a reply from them of any sort.
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by ojmaroni247(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
The mistake u guys all made was nt to download "google chrome browser". I used my nokia XL android device and answered all 25 questions. Google chrome is fast nd keeps u locked in even wen network breaks,I had to reload de page at sum point nd my time was still counting. Do not use mozilla firefox,bolt or uc browser dey r all messedup.Gudluck guys

1 Like

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by adekanmbi1986(m): 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Use a desktop or laptop computer. I had no problem with the form and the test. Good luck.
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Toble: 12:13am On Sep 20, 2014
Just finish applying successfully with my mobile phone..keep trying it will go through! Cheers
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by marshall69: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
After the credential upload and test, has anyone gotten his/her test results yet?
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by 6footgenius(m): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
I submitted my documents,took the test to a level and the page disappeared.I don't know if my answers were submitted or not.I mailed thier customer care but no response.any idea on what to do?
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by okzcorp: 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
6footgenius: I submitted my documents,took the test to a level and the page disappeared.I don't know if my answers were submitted or not.I mailed thier customer care but no response.any idea on what to do?

Ur passion for the aviation industry is unquestionable. How are you doing man?
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by marshall69: 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
6footgenius: I submitted my documents,took the test to a level and the page disappeared.I don't know if my answers were submitted or not.I mailed thier customer care but no response.any idea on what to do?
Did you get an email confirmation on successfully completing the application?
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by marshall69: 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
ojmaroni247: The mistake u guys all made was nt to download "google chrome browser". I used my nokia XL android device and answered all 25 questions. Google chrome is fast nd keeps u locked in even wen network breaks,I had to reload de page at sum point nd my time was still counting. Do not use mozilla firefox,bolt or uc browser dey r all messedup.Gudluck guys
Please did you get the test results later or not.
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Herme: 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
Just did mine today, everything went well. But i didn't receive any mail afterwards. The last dialogue was 'end test'
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by ojmaroni247(m): 12:08am On Sep 23, 2014
There was an email sent to me after completing the test. It reads " Your application has been successfully submitted,Your online test review will be sent via your registered email". That's what I got from them,so we wait and see,..
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Cpumping(m): 5:38am On Sep 23, 2014
Herme: Just did mine today, everything went well. But i didn't receive any mail afterwards. The last dialogue was 'end test'

Check ur spam. Dt ws whr I saw my own confirmation
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Herme: 6:51am On Sep 23, 2014
Cpumping:

Check ur spam. Dt ws whr I saw my own confirmation
Is ur mail from the recruiter or the client? I got one on successful completion of registration, but didn't say anytin abt my test. It ws frm 'donotreply@globalprofilers.com'
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by 6footgenius(m): 7:19am On Sep 23, 2014
okzcorp:

Ur passion for the aviation industry is unquestionable. How are you doing man?

Brov..im good n u?i ve bn looking for a way to contact u..yyes I did get a confirmation dt application submitted but that dt camee d minute I. Started writing the test..
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by 6footgenius(m): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2014
marshall69:
Did you get an email confirmation on successfully completing the application?

Yes I did but I'm nt sure if my test was submitted as d confirmation came d minute I started d test..if only their site admin respond faster..
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Cpumping(m): 7:35am On Sep 23, 2014
Herme:
Is ur mail from the recruiter or the client? I got one on successful completion of registration, but didn't say anytin abt my test. It ws frm 'donotreply@globalprofilers.com'

It ws from the recruiter. 'donotreply@globalprofilers.com'
I don't tink anyone has gotten a message about the test.
Abi has someone gotten?
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 23, 2014
adekanmbi1986: Use a desktop or laptop computer. I had no problem with the form and the test. Good luck.
Did u use Firefox browser?
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by oppsymos(m): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2014
Following..
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Marvin67: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
Please what's the test like?
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by crudedude(m): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
Marvin67: Please what's the test like?

math, current affairs, logical reasoning and the likes. like a test.
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by marshall69: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Anyone knows if this is Atlantic's first cadet recruitment ever in Nigeria?
Where they train their pilots? (I know Bristow trains their cadets in NCAT Zaire & Bristow Academy in Florida)
And of course what their pay is like? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by okzcorp: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
6footgenius:

Brov..im good n u?i ve bn looking for a way to contact u..yyes I did get a confirmation dt application submitted but that dt camee d minute I. Started writing the test..

Contact them and lay the complaint, they will address it.
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Marvin67: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
i also have the same problem. i got a confirmation of my registration, but immediately i started the test it just submitted .
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by mathmatica: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
As for me,I had no issues with registration and the online test...25 questions,20 minute...eventually got a message congratulating and promising to send the test result latter....use Google chrome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job / Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook / How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.