Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,542 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

What Was The Best Advice You Ever Received,from Whom And Why - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was The Best Advice You Ever Received,from Whom And Why (1028 Views)

A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics / Have You Ever Received This Kind Of Mail? / Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Best Advice You Ever Received,from Whom And Why by toksdam(m): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2008
mine is "flea all appearances of evil," scriptures, because i needed some survival clue.
Re: What Was The Best Advice You Ever Received,from Whom And Why by snazzy82(m): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2008
@ all my best advice was from my uncle when i was seeking for admission., he told me that determination leads to success
Re: What Was The Best Advice You Ever Received,from Whom And Why by myndofgold(f): 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2008
"shut up and smoke my weed" grin
Re: What Was The Best Advice You Ever Received,from Whom And Why by Alao2121(m): 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2011
my uncle said n i quote ''u can't expect 2 reap a harvest where nothing was planted''
Re: What Was The Best Advice You Ever Received,from Whom And Why by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2012
Cant say there is a "best" and i have recieved plenty in my short twenty something years of living. Many of which i am just now beginning to realize are necessary.

The best advice given by a nairalander is:

"Try ignoring people that mean nothing to you. People who think they are getting to you with mere words or attitude."

By Sexkillz.

That is the ultimate advice of epicdom lmao.
Ppl...negative ppl...HATE to two things: being ignored and seeing those they wish to bring down truly happy. They will keep trying but if you put up that "out of sight, out of mind" bubble lets just say frustration is not the word for what they'd feel lol.

It kills them far more than kindness ever could.

(1) (Reply)

Am Tired Of Nairaland / Talk To Ibb Live ! / Pastor Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.