Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Have You Ever Received This Kind Of Mail? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Received This Kind Of Mail? (991 Views)

A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics / Ever Used This Kind Of Pressing Iron? / Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Received This Kind Of Mail? by LaurelP(m): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
My Dear,

I know this proposal letter might be a pleasant surprise to you as we don't know ourselves before. I am from Central African Republic, now seeking asylum in Dakar Senegal under (Refugee Camp).I contacted you as a cause of my serious search for a reliable and trust worthy person that can handle a confidential transaction.

My Late father former owner of a Diamond Mining Company, but was assassinated by the rebels during the recent civil war in my country, and properties destroyed, but I narrowly escaped with some very important documents of (US$4.5Million) Four Point Five Million U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in a high financial company here in Senegal in my names as next of kin.

However, I'm seeking a trust worthy foreign personality like you to help me transfer this money pending when I will come over to your country for us to meet for investment of the money. Furthermore, I only want this to be done this way because your country is politically stable for any profitable investment, and I also want to add here that if accepted by you, you will serve as the original beneficiary of the money.

I feel confidence therefore, to introduce this offer to you, for your participation and all your assistance regarding this transfer, I have decided to give you 20% of the total money immediately the money arrive in your account. Therefore, you are requested to furnish me back immediately you receive this request to transfer this money from Senegal to your country resident account or any account of your interest.

On commencement of this transaction I want to let you understand that the future of myself depends solely on this money. So please keep this business to yourself only to avoid raise eye brow of any third party.

I am eagerly expecting your urgent response.

Yours Sincerely,

Joy.

I'm sick and tired of receiving this sort of mails embarassed Anybody has the same experience
Re: Have You Ever Received This Kind Of Mail? by Merlissa(f): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
Same line different names!!!

Its so annoying!
Re: Have You Ever Received This Kind Of Mail? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
ohh my gosh... so is not only me dat is receiving dis kind of stuffs
Re: Have You Ever Received This Kind Of Mail? by tope24(m): 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
Awon olori buruku wey no wan use their hand work. They've flooded facebook too.
Re: Have You Ever Received This Kind Of Mail? by Thewhizzkid1(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
I have received something similar from one Mohammed Adams and another Mrs Sabah Ibrahim... They used very nice salutations e.g "My dear" and "Dear God elect"..They are all scam..
Re: Have You Ever Received This Kind Of Mail? by jacabi(m): 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
Merlissa:

Same line different names!!!

Its so annoying!
Exactly! Some times last year I received such mail same content different name, I think Hellen Ahmed was the name used for me.
Re: Have You Ever Received This Kind Of Mail? by fuckshit: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
This fücked up shït has been going on for a FÜCKING long time. Always the same FÜCKING shït style.
First time i FÜCKING received shït like this was as far back as 2003.

FÜCK!! Niggas never FÜCKING learn grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Received This Kind Of Mail? by philantoxx(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
same old 419ers
Re: Have You Ever Received This Kind Of Mail? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
Yea, I received it in 2012, I replied one afta d oda, when it got a certain level that u will pay insurance cost for the transfer to be done. Was it not 500 dollars den or so? O boy I wise up. Chai! People dey hungry! It looks so real mehn.
Re: Have You Ever Received This Kind Of Mail? by Jabioro: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
Useless pple,l got something like that around 2004 till 201!,all my yahoo account was flooded wt it,At times,they may even added phone number..fools!
Re: Have You Ever Received This Kind Of Mail? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lol thank God am not d only one.
Re: Have You Ever Received This Kind Of Mail? by Jerrick(m): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
Those bastards.
Re: Have You Ever Received This Kind Of Mail? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
No need to complain. One favor Des sent the same thing. I simply sent her fake mtcn number and security question. The mumu fit dey rot for jail now. grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

10 Morning Rituals That Will Improve Any Guy’s Appearance. / The Principal Who Was Burnt Alive At Pakistani School While Her Student Watched / Pic: 2 Friends Ebere&maureen Arrested Trying To Smuggle 19.8kg Cannabis To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.