Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,654 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! (14315 Views)

Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu / PUNCH Newspaper Set To SMUGGLE Gov Sullivan Chime Back To Enugu / Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime Is Critically Sick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by Dainfamous: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

...im not ibo.
hw about this former general his poor wife was kidnap 2day by his yorope clans,when will u and ur yorope aberos going to receive ur own pay?

SEE

The wife of retired General, Oluwole Rotimi, has been kidnapped by unknown gunmen in Ibadan, capital of Oyo state in Western Nigeria. Coming a day after the kidnap of Professor Kamene Okonjo, the mother of Nigeria’s finance minister, underscores the great insecurity in Nigeria.

According to reports,Titi Rotimi was kidnapped around 6:30 pm on Monday in front of her company, AOK Logistics Limited, located on Old Ife Road in Ibadan.

She was said to have been abducted by four armed men while she was leaving her office at the close of work.

The News Agency of Nigeria said case, which was reported at Egbeda Police Station, had been transferred to the state Criminal Investigation Department, Iyaganku, Ibadan.

The spokesman of the Oyo State Police Command, DSP Ayodele Lanade, who confirmed the incident, said the victim was driving away in her black Mercedes Benz car when she was blocked.

“According to the reports we gathered, two security men attached to her company removed the barricade on the gate for her car to drive out of the office complex.

“In the process, two armed men approached and ordered the driver to stop the car at gun point.

“A green Nissan Primera suddenly reversed and blocked her car while she was ordered to get into the Nissan car.

“ The manner of abduction was strange when compared to similar cases of kidnapping.

“We found out that there is a rift between the woman and her workers over three months salary which led to agitation by the aggrieved workers,’’ he said.

The police spokesman, however, said that no ransom demand had been presented while no arrest had been made.

Brigadier Rotimi was a former governor of Western Nigeria during the military rule.

http://saharareporters.com/news-and-reports
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by Donnciga: 7:19am On Dec 13, 2012
No need of wasting money running for places of no help if chimes family want his excellence Sullivan chime to be completely healed they must take him to SYNAGOGUES CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS LAGOS NIGERIA for more info visit WWW.SCOAN.ORG nothing is impossible for GOD He is the Healer,when God speaks the wise listen
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by blackedwin: 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2012
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by TeenageMoney(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
Such a bad news.... My Governor is Dead....

Read His Biography

http://.com/2012/12/gov-sullivan-chime-of-enugu-state-dies.html
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by eyenCalabar(m): 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2012
Teenage Money: Such a bad news.... My Governor is Dead....

Read His Biography

http://.com/2012/12/gov-sullivan-chime-of-enugu-state-dies.html

You are a monkey indeed. Just like your username says it. Must u copy and paste this in all threads about this man's death?
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by nigerboi(m): 12:02am On Dec 16, 2012
All of una wey wan go join politics to chop money, you beta think twice because na so God will be dealing with you one by one. Chime, Yakowa and Azazi RIP. Black Saturday Indeed.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by dayokanu(m): 12:05am On Dec 16, 2012
When did he die

today or 2 weeks ago?

Just like the Yar Adua saga
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by pendusky(m): 6:11am On Dec 16, 2012
Caesar1988: u r just a waste of skin,simple.....may u knw dis,our dear governor is a womaniser,he set up agencies dat lure women to his bed,he goes about chasing ashawo @ '8hours' enugu,he impregnated his wife's sis and sent her abroad,hello monkey,r u aware of all dis?If truly he went on a vacation,why didn't he go wit his wife....As a matter of fact,where is his wife?D last time i saw her,she behaved like a lunatic.....Dats d news...Go get a rope and hang urself because i asked of my governor who went for a vacation for over 70days....
I read that somewhere! Thatz hillarious..
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by divinelove(m): 9:08am On Dec 16, 2012
jambogini: i got a news today at a mechanic workshop, how the governor got ill.
the mechanic told me they set him up with a girl and after intercourse it started
any part of his body that touched the girl became paralyzed, to my conclusion,
our dear governor might not survive this, but still we pray for his survival.
I hope he would learn a big lesson now and change to a new Godly person.

sullivan is a very good Governor but his private life is not good n dt must ve lead him into this mess. I pray nothing happens to him
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by Donnciga: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
people who knw his family should direct them to synagogue church of all nations for his life to be restored please Good people of God
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by kemqox: 8:18pm On May 04, 2013
Falls alarm!
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by mekaboy(m): 9:21pm On May 04, 2013
Its mainly armed robbers, cultists and kidnappers that talk ill of the governor. I don't care about his personal life, I have not gained anything from the governor directly. But I remember hw enugu state use to be.

The roads where so bad, insecurity, ritual killing etc. Now pple in enugu hardly change the shocks of their cars because the roads are good.

There are street lights now. Water, better security. Night life, those days if u are not a cultist and have a gun, u there not hang out at night. But today there is night life, taxi cars everywhere. Its only enemies of progress that wish death for the governor.

May he recover In JESUS name, Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Osinbajo Is More Active Than Buhari / Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. / Press Release By Uche Sampson Ogar Support Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.