Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! (14310 Views)

Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu / PUNCH Newspaper Set To SMUGGLE Gov Sullivan Chime Back To Enugu / Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime Is Critically Sick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by Caesar1988(m): 2:06am On Dec 05, 2012
Its sounds like a rumour but recently,d governor who has being critically sick returned to enugu to avoid his impeachment,having left office for a long time now..It is rumoured dat d governor cannot write using a pen,that he is really in an unconcious state.Let's remember that few weeks ago,an advicer to the governor was poisoned and she died few days after.Meanwhile,the vice governor,is busy touring d whole local govt including my own local govt,approving contracts.Yesterday,another source from the govt house told me,d governor is sick as a result of a pioson.Few a hours later,i got from the source that d governor is no more,but the news has remained a top secret..Who is behind all this?This governor,no doubt likes drinking and smoking without fears in public places.This governor mourned nwodo alive by displaying his coffin all over enugu.This governor is chimaroke's greatest friend and enemy..what is really going on?...where is governor sullivan chime of enugu state?
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by Ikengawo: 2:09am On Dec 05, 2012
Hope this doesn't happen, he's my favorite governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by Caesar1988(m): 2:12am On Dec 05, 2012
Ikengawo: Hope this doesn't happen, he's my favorite governor
He has really tried for enugu state...

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by truthseeker9ja: 2:22am On Dec 05, 2012
Ikengawo: Hope this doesn't happen, he's my favorite governor

you just gave yourself away as a person with low standard.in one thread opened by you,you were blaming the media for defaming jonathan and pdp govs yet you do not see anything wrong in the lack of sincerity shown by this Chime guy.He has health challenges like everybody,yet he could not for once admit he was sick,the same thing gej did with his wife,same with late yardua,yet you could still blame the media shocked shocked :oGod will judge you accordingly as it is this your kind of hypocripsy that had kept these dishonest characters in power.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by Ikengawo: 2:30am On Dec 05, 2012
Look at the country you're in. If he was sick now people would take advantage of the power vaccum and you know it.
Even consider this: Sullivan has turned Enugu to one of the jewels of nigeria, nobody hears about it outside Enugu, Sullivan is ill, it makes the news.
and you want to still tell me the nigerian media isn't bias?

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by NegroNtns(m): 2:34am On Dec 05, 2012
This dude was kidnapped in abakiliki
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by Caesar1988(m): 2:40am On Dec 05, 2012
truthseeker9ja:

you just gave yourself away as a person with low standard.in one thread opened by you,you were blaming the media for defaming jonathan and pdp govs yet you do not see anything wrong in the lack of sincerity shown by this Chime guy.He has health challenges like everybody,yet he could not for once admit he was sick,the same thing gej did with his wife,same with late yardua,yet you could still blame the media shocked shocked :oGod will judge you accordingly as it is this your kind of hypocripsy that had kept these dishonest characters in power.
wats ur point mr good man?or is it in ur nature to be pointless,one thread or watever,post ur comments and don't insult pple,d owner of d thread could be ur dad,u never can tell.....

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by princenonny(m): 2:40am On Dec 05, 2012
This is total crap. Sullivan is healthy and is on vacation. Notin is wrong with him. Stop spreading this useless crap. He would return weneva he wants.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by Caesar1988(m): 2:44am On Dec 05, 2012
princenonny: This is total crap. Sullivan is healthy and is on vacation. Notin is wrong with him. Stop spreading this useless crap. He would return weneva he wants.
where r u?And where r u barking from?U don't just sit in ur village and vomit absolute trash,d deputy governor is acting on his behalf rite nw and he is still on vacation..R u sensible?3months on vacation?
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:47am On Dec 05, 2012
princenonny: This is total crap. Sullivan is healthy and is on vacation. Notin is wrong with him. Stop spreading this useless crap. He would return weneva he wants.

Says Who?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by carzola(m): 5:52am On Dec 05, 2012
enugu state govt wud mak a state brifin b4 d end of today.. ww wud kn d truth i feel 4him if its tru cos his 1oof d all time best governorz in d country.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by jambogini: 7:46am On Dec 05, 2012
i have heard about this news before but still i dont know the truth. lets wait and see the outcome
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by FASTLINK1: 9:13am On Dec 05, 2012
Let this not be true, he's one of the best performing governors.

Good people don't last in this country, why?

Why won't them allow him to finish his tenure God?
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by yuzedo: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2012
Vice Governor eh? Issokay! grin grin grin
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by NegroNtns(m): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2012
.....Chime will surface after hin ransome money is paid.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by Ikengawo: 10:19am On Dec 05, 2012
LMAO
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by Biggoozz: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2012
Negro_Ntns: .....Chime will surface after hin ransome money is paid.
Are u the kidnaper?shocked
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by TheKingsQueen: 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
Let the commissioner for information tell us the true situation of things. I don't want him dead pls, he has really improved Enugu State
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by NegroNtns(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
Biggoozz:
Are u the kidnaper?shocked

...im not ibo.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by chino24: 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2012
God Have Mercy..

He is the Ngige of Enugu state..

Our hearts goes out to him in Prayers..
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by Lasinoh: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
He never looked healthy.
Hmmmmmm!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by princenonny(m): 7:53am On Dec 08, 2012
Young man i am in gra so i knw wats happning first hand. My governor is on vacation period. Y are u so bothered abt hs trip wen he did write to d house telling dem of hs vacation in accordance with the Constitution. There is no vacancy in government so enugu is moving on and stop peddling usless rubbish. Do u have any proof he is sick or dead?? Nonentity jst trying to be popular.useless fool e author=Caesar1988]where r u?And where r u barking from?U don't just sit in ur village and vomit absolute trash,d deputy governor is acting on his behalf rite nw and he is still on vacation..R u sensible?3months on vacation?[/quote]
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by FrankC3: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2012
You, the poster could also be dead by now.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2012
Frank-C:
You, the poster could also be dead by now.

Y are u attacking the posta? what has he done wrong? did u not read his post? or did u not see the word "rumor" in his post or are u not aware of this rumor going round for almost 2 weeks now? OR ARE JUST TOO DAFT TO COMPREHEND HIS POST!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by FrankC3: 11:38am On Dec 08, 2012
greateros:

Y are u attacking the posta? what has he done wrong? did u not read his post? or did u not see the word "rumor" in his post or are u not aware of this rumor going round for almost 2 weeks now? OR ARE JUST TOO DAFT TO COMPREHEND HIS POST!

Does that mean an attack to you? If it does, then he attacked the guy first, dead or alive. Gov Chime was Enugu Gov and he fulfilled all his constitutional responsibilities to the people of Enugu State before going wherever he went to. Right now, the focus should be on the Acting Gov, not the man. As it stands now, Gov Chime owes you nor Enugu people any responsibility, until he comes back and resumes his office. If he comes back in a coffin, Enugu people are the people that owe him responsibility as their former governor. We misuse our freedom by focusing on unnecessary things. And for my statement that elicited your response, ANY OF US could as well be dead by the time others are reading this post, so what is strange about that?

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2012
Caesar1988: Its sounds like a rumour but recently,d governor who has being critically sick returned to enugu to avoid his impeachment,having left office for a long time now..It is rumoured dat d governor cannot write using a pen,that he is really in an unconcious state.Let's remember that few weeks ago,an advicer to the governor was poisoned and she died few days after.Meanwhile,the vice governor,is busy touring d whole local govt including my own local govt,approving contracts.Yesterday,another source from the govt house told me,d governor is sick as a result of a pioson.Few a hours later,i got from the source that d governor is no more,but the news has remained a top secret..Who is behind all this?This governor,no doubt likes drinking and smoking without fears in public places.This governor mourned nwodo alive by displaying his coffin all over enugu.This governor is chimaroke's greatest friend and enemy..what is really going on?...where is governor sullivan chime of enugu state?

my friend go sit-down. take out time and analyze yourself. I'm sure you need help too
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by Caesar1988(m): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2012
sergio-zlatan:

my friend go sit-down. take out time and analyze yourself. I'm sure you need help too
monkeys r better dan u,wat a virus
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by jambogini: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
i got a news today at a mechanic workshop, how the governor got ill.
the mechanic told me they set him up with a girl and after intercourse it started
any part of his body that touched the girl became paralyzed, to my conclusion,
our dear governor might not survive this, but still we pray for his survival.
I hope he would learn a big lesson now and change to a new Godly person.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by fkaz(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
Caesar1988: Its sounds like a rumour but recently,d governor who has being critically sick returned to enugu to avoid his impeachment,having left office for a long time now..It is rumoured dat d governor cannot write using a pen,that he is really in an unconcious state.Let's remember that few weeks ago,an advicer to the governor was poisoned and she died few days after.Meanwhile,the vice governor,is busy touring d whole local govt including my own local govt,approving contracts.Yesterday,another source from the govt house told me,d governor is sick as a result of a pioson.Few a hours later,i got from the source that d governor is no more,but the news has remained a top secret..Who is behind all this?This governor,no doubt likes drinking and smoking without fears in public places.This governor mourned nwodo alive by displaying his coffin all over enugu.This governor is chimaroke's greatest friend and enemy..what is really going on?...where is governor sullivan chime of enugu state?
ask saharareppoter
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by Caesar1988(m): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
Frank-C:

Does that mean an attack to you? If it does, then he attacked the guy first, dead or alive. Gov Chime was Enugu Gov and he fulfilled all his constitutional responsibilities to the people of Enugu State before going wherever he went to. Right now, the focus should be on the Acting Gov, not the man. As it stands now, Gov Chime owes you nor Enugu people any responsibility, until he comes back and resumes his office. If he comes back in a coffin, Enugu people are the people that owe him responsibility as their former governor. We misuse our freedom by focusing on unnecessary things. And for my statement that elicited your response, ANY OF US could as well be dead by the time others are reading this post, so what is strange about that?
u r just a waste of skin,simple.....may u knw dis,our dear governor is a womaniser,he set up agencies dat lure women to his bed,he goes about chasing ashawo @ '8hours' enugu,he impregnated his wife's sis and sent her abroad,hello monkey,r u aware of all dis?If truly he went on a vacation,why didn't he go wit his wife....As a matter of fact,where is his wife?D last time i saw her,she behaved like a lunatic.....Dats d news...Go get a rope and hang urself because i asked of my governor who went for a vacation for over 70days....
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by emiye(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
Whatever his failings in his private life as a Governor ,he doesn't deserve to die.

I sincerely pray he comes back to his position healthy.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! by DukeNija(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2012
Mr Sullivan Chime, whatever part of the great divide you are now, I'm sure you'll realise by now that Life isn't what you Thought it was.

You were difficult, Ruthless, Unbending.
You insulted a fellow south-eastern Governor.

You thought you were invinsible, alas..

Well, when a Hunter goes into a thick evil Forest, he never relies on his gun alone. He keeps an extra Package, for the things his Gun will never Kill.

Just my thought.

(1) (2) (Reply)

N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't / Obaseki Blames Oshiomhole For Edo Assembly Crisis - The Nation / Soludo: Obi Didn’t Allow LP To Campaign Freely In Anambra As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.