Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Explosion, Gunshots In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion, Gunshots In Kano (10946 Views)

Gunshots In Osun As Gunmen Take Over Polling Zone / Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours / Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion, Gunshots In Kano by oraclefemi(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
Boko Haram is politically connected
Re: Explosion, Gunshots In Kano by blackmale1: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
mmmustapha: Go n ask azazi who r d BH? He will tell u dat Gej n his followers r, especially PDP
ehhh! were does that leave u,sidon one place joor,i wan talk i wan talk...
Re: Explosion, Gunshots In Kano by blackmale1: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
oraclefemi: Boko Haram is politically connected
and how has that got 2 do with with bombing churches...

1 Like

Re: Explosion, Gunshots In Kano by salolo(m): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
kano again!!!
Re: Explosion, Gunshots In Kano by ZeusI: 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
It is apperent that the only resources Nigeria procures from the Northern region is carcass and blood and steel(bullets and sharpnels), and their stakeholders were threatning to boycott the smooth passage of 2013 budget should it not favour them, they clamour for favourable share of resources thinking that their allocation should still be higher to satisfy their hungry and lazy and sucidal masses, and also enable more transfer of billions into their personal accounts.
Re: Explosion, Gunshots In Kano by ayoola2002(m): 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
GEJ: we are ontop of the situation, and we have set up commitee to look at the situation. Please go back and carry out ur normal business.

1 Like

Re: Explosion, Gunshots In Kano by mmmustapha(m): 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2012
black male:
ehhh! were does that leave u,sidon one place joor,i wan talk i wan talk...
u r a fool
Re: Explosion, Gunshots In Kano by alexis(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
oraclefemi: Boko Haram is politically connected
BlackMale: and how has that got 2 do with with bombing churches...

because in Islam, there is no distinction between politics and religion.

1 Like

Re: Explosion, Gunshots In Kano by donfemzy: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
Not new, next news
Re: Explosion, Gunshots In Kano by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
Muhd and allah desplaying thier talent of vialence,satan is deficating on them in hell on a daily basis-muhd and allah are even bombing hell fire and killing young female satans that refuse 2 wear hijab in hell

1 Like

Re: Explosion, Gunshots In Kano by KingPradas(m): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
Naija dont turn to Afghanistan
Re: Explosion, Gunshots In Kano by sammyjay3(m): 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
it's a pity that Nigeria has become a bombing zone everyday we hear of bomb. like say na knockout
Re: Explosion, Gunshots In Kano by sammyjay3(m): 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
bcomputer101: How many Northerners die jor?
3 of ur brothers 9 of ur sister the rest na ur relations. Fool
Re: Explosion, Gunshots In Kano by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
sammy_jay: it's a pity that Nigeria has become a bombing zone everyday we hear of bomb. like say na knockout

Nigeria has no clear strategy on how to deal with the enemy within.
Things are likely to get considerably worse before we find peace going by the current trend.

Nigeria now 7th most terrorised country in the world – GTI

FROM a disturbing position of 16, four years ago, Nigeria has sank deeper into the abyss of terrorism and is now the 7th most-terrorised country in the world, according to the latest ranking of the Global Terrorism Index (GTI).

From the 16th slot in 2008, Nigeria went down to 11 in 2009; 12 in 2010; and now seven with a GTI of 7.24. According to the report, Nigeria recorded 168 incidents of terrorism in 2011 from which 437 persons died, 614 persons sustained injuries and 33 properties were destroyed.

Nigeria is worse than Sudan, which is ranked 11th and Mali (34th).

Ahead of Nigeria on the index are Iraq (9.56), Pakistan (9.05), Afghanistan (8.67), India (8.15), Yemen (7.30) and Somali (7.24)

Of the 158 countries, 43 are free of terrorism. They include Burkina Faso, Brazil, Congo Republic, Gabon, Ghana, Jamaica, Gambia, Liberia, North Korea, South Korea, Poland, Uruguay, Singapore and Zambia.
Source
Re: Explosion, Gunshots In Kano by PehaKaso: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hurraaaay! Virgin Bonanza!! Lacasa, nagoma, ndu_chuks, etc, PISS on u all
Re: Explosion, Gunshots In Kano by PehaKaso: 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
mmmustapha: Go n ask azazi who r d BH? He will tell u dat Gej n his followers r, especially PDP
PISS ON YOU, MMMUSTAPHA
Re: Explosion, Gunshots In Kano by charlesditro: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
Abali1: I guess bomb blast has become a part of our normal life.
depend on were you live?
Re: Explosion, Gunshots In Kano by bejay1(m): 6:58am On Dec 06, 2012
sonyjacobs: GEJ- Am tired of hearing bomb stories in Nigeria grin
I dey laugh ooooo . . .
Re: Explosion, Gunshots In Kano by Jazzgreen(m): 7:21am On Dec 06, 2012
tell me more pls.dis ur AZAZI , is he a senior officer of boko haram or a top official? Since he knows all those dat are members .he shud be d number1 to be arrested
Re: Explosion, Gunshots In Kano by murphyshizzle4: 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
Long as my family and relations are here in the east,they should bomb themselves over there I don't give a phuck!not all moslems are sucide bombers but all sucide bombers are moslems.bloody vampires.I hate moslems generally.
Re: Explosion, Gunshots In Kano by alexis(m): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
murphy shizzle4 - I hate moslems generally

In this day and age, you have such mind-set to hate another human being based on his religious leaning?

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Inaugurates Anambra Governorship Election Campaign Committee / President Muhammadu Buhari Is Set To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday / Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.