Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours (17993 Views)

Gunshots In Osun As Gunmen Take Over Polling Zone / Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano / Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by dlox147(m): 4:35am On Dec 17, 2013
I RESIDE IN EAGLE ISLAND HERE IN PORT-HARCOURT, AND HAVE NOT SLEPT AS RESULT OF DISTANCED SIREN SOUNDS AND HEAVY GUNSHOTS FOR OVER FOUR HOURS NOW...PLEASE CAN SOMEONE IN THE HOUSE CONFIRM WHAT IS GOING ON?
Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by mekaboy(m): 4:46am On Dec 17, 2013
why dont u go and confirm, since u r the one hearing the sound?

27 Likes

Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by dlox147(m): 4:57am On Dec 17, 2013
my brother this life sweet o..meanwhile i'm not sure the direction or area the shots r coming from called up some friends and they still can tell the exact location, but i suspect the assembly area ..
mekaboy: why dont u go and confirm, since u r the one hearing the sound?

1 Like

Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by Gboliwe: 4:57am On Dec 17, 2013
dlox147: I RESIDE IN EAGLE ISLAND HERE IN PORT-HARCOURT, AND HAVE NOT SLEPT AS RESULT OF DISTANCED SIREN SOUNDS AND HEAVY GUNSHOTS FOR OVER FOUR HOURS NOW...PLEASE CAN SOMEONE IN THE HOUSE CONFIRM WHAT IS GOING ON?
you havent slept in the last 4hrs and u are just alerting us now. So, what have you been up to since then? BTW, I heard Mile 1 market is on fire

1 Like

Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by dlox147(m): 5:03am On Dec 17, 2013
Bro na flu wake me up oo! since then na siren and gunshots i dey hear..meanwhile thanks for the information
Gboliwe:
you havent slept in the last 4hrs and u are just alerting us now. So, what have you been up to since then? BTW, I heard Mile 1 market is on fire
Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by Freewilly(f): 5:15am On Dec 17, 2013
Boko boys don land PH ohhhhh!!!

1 Like

Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by dlox147(m): 5:16am On Dec 17, 2013
lol...abeg ohhh!
Freewilly: Boko boys don land PH ohhhhh!!!
Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by talktimi(m): 5:46am On Dec 17, 2013
Its the mile 1 market fire wahala o, the explosion sounds were cartons of insecticides and perfumes which were popping due to intense heat. Rivers state fire service is in a disgraceful state, still using 911 trucks in this modern age sad

4 Likes

Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by imengerj(m): 5:49am On Dec 17, 2013
Bros it wil be nice if u can confirm dt for us since you live close by. I am particularly interested in hearing wat is going on there. Shepopotamus at work again smiley

1 Like

Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by entuk(m): 6:04am On Dec 17, 2013
heavy gun fire is normal in ph na. why u come dey form like say u no be port Harcourt first son. abi u b second son?
Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by dlox147(m): 6:05am On Dec 17, 2013
@imengerj. most you insult the lady to make your point? If she where your mum, how will you feel if someone addressed her as such?

3 Likes

Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by dlox147(m): 6:09am On Dec 17, 2013
them say man wey ask question no fit loss grin grin Guy before we ballout for the hustle you need to no wetin dey happen na...lol
entuk: heavy gun fire is normal in ph na. why u come dey form like say u no be port Harcourt first son. abi u b second son?
Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by Soloter(m): 6:09am On Dec 17, 2013
talktimi: Its the mile 1 market fire wahala o, the explosion sounds were cartons of insecticides and perfumes which were popping due to intense heat. Rivers state fire service is in a disgraceful state, still using 911 trucks in this modern age sad
what about states where the fire service is completely not working?
Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by Akpaife(m): 6:33am On Dec 17, 2013
dlox147: lol...abeg ohhh!
Mr man stop using d word lol

Is a satanic word
Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by dlox147(m): 6:37am On Dec 17, 2013
and 'satanic' isn't anyway thanks for your concern
Akpa ife:

Is a satanic word

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by Josab4life: 6:39am On Dec 17, 2013
I live in Ph too, G U Ake road, police post. Ok we don hear. I will tell my wife to b careful cos her office is around old GRA Eastern by pass close to marine base. U know say na around that end na em bad guys de show face pass. God help us. PDP and ACP thing.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by felipemadero(m): 6:43am On Dec 17, 2013
Who do we blame for this now
Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by Gboliwe: 6:59am On Dec 17, 2013
dlox147: @imengerj. most you insult the lady to make your point? If she where your mum, how will you feel if someone addressed her as such?
learn to ignore losers. How can his mum ever be that influential and famous that millions of humans globally take out time to converge and discuss her?

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by Abagworo(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2013
Breaking News: Mile One Market In Port Harcourt, Diobu On Fire

Rivers State - Mile One market in Diobu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State was in the early hour of today around 2:35 am razed down by fire. As at the time of going on press (6:40 am) the cause of the fire was not yet known.

Global Reporters Vienna can authoritatively report that millions worth of goods and properties have been consumed by this disaster and painfully and shamefully there was still no presence of any fire service to control the situation as at the time of filing this report.

Details coming shortly!

http://www.globalreportersvienna.com/2013/12/port-harcourt-mile-one-market-in-diobu.html?m=1
Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by kekakuz(m): 7:32am On Dec 17, 2013
Akpa ife:

Is a satanic word
THIS IS STUUPID

5 Likes

Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by strangest(m): 7:35am On Dec 17, 2013
This is the dry season, please be careful with fire
Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by Tuntheycr7: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2013
felipemadero: Who do we blame for this now
Nawa for u o.
Since GEJ is havin enuf for him neck now.
Let's put the blame on AKON.

4 Likes

Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by fr3do(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2013
This is just disturbing
Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by Bigcake: 7:41am On Dec 17, 2013
Akpa ife:

Is a satanic word
How satanic is d word? Explain pls
Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by imsuboi(m): 7:43am On Dec 17, 2013
mekaboy: why dont u go and confirm, since u r the one hearing the sound?

LmAo! you just made my morning bro cheesy
Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 17, 2013
Mile 1 market on fire, ok we hear, but which one come be heavy gun fight n explosion? Una too like bad news Lubbish!
Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by Iykopee(m): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2013
Abagworo: Breaking News: Mile One Market In Port Harcourt, Diobu On Fire

Rivers State - Mile One market in Diobu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State was in the early hour of today around 2:35 am razed down by fire. As at the time of going on press (6:40 am) the cause of the fire was not yet known.

Global Reporters Vienna can authoritatively report that millions worth of goods and properties have been consumed by this disaster and painfully and shamefully there was still no presence of any fire service to control the situation as at the time of filing this report.

Details coming shortly!

http://www.globalreportersvienna.com/2013/12/port-harcourt-mile-one-market-in-diobu.html?m=1

I live close to mile market area. The fire started @ about 1:25 am, which lasted for 3 hours bringing traders wares to black dust.

The rivers state fire command couldn't put out the fire as a result of obsolete and ill trained fire fighters. The state govt got its share of blame for not building phase2 of the new mile market as planned by ex governor celestine omehia some 7 yrs ago.

Currently, traders who lost their wares are grieving uncontrollably, calling on d state govt and other relevant agencies to come to their aid.

This is d 5th time mile market is gutted by fire in its history.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by Gboliwe: 8:01am On Dec 17, 2013
Such a sad news. And Amaechi is busy chasing shadows. As usual, the big bellied politicians will try to out give each other to score one selfish point.

May God prevail

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by ignis: 8:03am On Dec 17, 2013
Freewilly: Boko boys don land PH ohhhhh!!!
God forbid ...
Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by donphilopus: 8:18am On Dec 17, 2013
Gboliwe:
learn to ignore losers. How can his mum ever be that influential and famous that millions of humans globally take out time to converge and discuss her?
There's difference between political office holders and your parents! Do most of you not call Tinubu, Tinubu?? Should we now tell you that your dad can not be that influential?? Think with your brain, not a.nus!

5 Likes

Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by jmaine: 8:23am On Dec 17, 2013
Gboliwe:

Seconded . . .

1 Like

Re: Gunshots In Port-harcourt For over Four Hours by talktimi(m): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2013
The problem wasnt absence of fire service but rather lack of proper vehicles and equipments.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Morocco 'Recalls' Ambassador To Nigeria, Says Nigeria Lied / Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers / Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.