Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo (13599 Views)

Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! / Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign / Obasanjo Pelted With Eggs, Tomatoes In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by hrmkz: 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
Naija and money policking! Those involve are our Family, Relation, Friends in whatever form. Only if we all citizens of this country stop collecting this gift and boycot election. If a single soul is not at a polling booth, we will see how winners will emerge!
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by ejifranks(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2012
Prof Corruption: I admire ACN stalwarts for organizing such a gathering to thank party members. It's not unusual for misunderstanding of such nature to occur within any party. What's important is ability to resolve such issue and move on.

berem: LORD HAVE MERCY!
Odikwa egwu ooo... Mr prof wont cease to amaze
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by zoedicus: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2012
val_dubem: Yourobber people and their non-sense. Wetin concern me? Mtshewwww!!
sounds like u're high on something. Its bigots like u who, through there actions, contribute to the heating of d polity. Nincompoo.
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
What a rascally disposition
Grown men fighting over motorcycles and money to be shared
Progressives indeed

1 Like

Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by zoedicus: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
1 billion naira for election mobilization from THIEFnibu. . .is FEMI FALANA reading this?
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by Smartjeezy(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
isi monkey + ewu stop this.
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by rajiade: 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2012

You just confirmed that your ancestors were monkeys. No wonder, common sense is a scarce trait among ur tribe's men.

1 Like

Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by abrat: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2012
k2039: Our problems are fundamental, voting for the wrong reasons, poverty has really eaten deep into some peoples skin, so they can just sell their votes for money, it's not really about what the person has to offer.
There are pple in this country so hungry, that God can not appear to them except in the form of bread.

1 Like

Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by abrat: 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2012
Prof Corruption: I admire ACN stalwarts for organizing such a gathering to thank party members. It's not unusual for misunderstanding of such nature to occur within any party. What's important is ability to resolve such issue and move on.

Your own corruption high oo. Prof. how Oga Tinubu
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by BetaThings: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
Cokeroo:
Progressives for belle,they are all criminals. People like Tinubu should be in jail. ACN is as far as i'm concerned,worse than PDP.. At least PDP dont claim to love Nigerians and they dont hide the fact that its all for their stomach.ACN is just a hypocritical criminal enterprise.
is that what they really say? I actually assumed that I have been hearing PDP say they will transform this country. Or am I mistaken?
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by kutchs: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2012

Did someone actually write this? So shameful that this is all you could think of, anyway by their names we shall know them.
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by wengerjay(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2012
Alasoadura:FAST GUY.What abt the customized MTN recharge cards in ur possession too?The guy don convert them to VTU and sell.May Tinubu continue to dash U enof cloth to do ur ADURA O.
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
Why are you folks crucifying me? Politics is an expensive venture and that's not peculiar to Nigeria. Billions of dollars were spent on the recently concluded US elections. Nobody raised an eyebrow. Can you state what's wrong in spending funds on advertisement?

If a party stalwart mismanaged such money, it's was just normal that party faithful expressed disappointment the way they did.
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by oraclefemi(m): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
we weren't ready for independence and still yet to reap the dividends of democracy
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by Dreystar(f): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hehehe grin
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by kinguwem: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
Jobless, lazy & hopeless people. Must they be fed & be given money & motor-cycles by politicians. They have mortgaged their future for peanuts. Fools!
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by kennytidistar(m): 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
motor cycles? is this not the same motor cycles that was impounded and repainted at alausa, that has become a birthday gift? ha! naija we hail thee.
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by garrigangster: 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
ejifranks: Odikwa egwu ooo... Mr prof wont seize to amaze
U meant 'cease' sir? Na wa for this your progressive English o
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by babaowo: 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
hrmkz: Naija and money policking! Those involve are our Family, Relation, Friends in whatever form. Only if we all citizens of this country stop collecting this gift and boycot election. If a single soul is not at a polling booth, we will see how winners will emerge!
...Good, but are this leaders are the criminals or we citizen are the major issue and problem of the Nation,people sell their rights and later claims they have no right, where would the find the right they have sold out until Nigerians know the effect and implication of collecting money for vote,if not 100 years to come same noni.....
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by timilehin007(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
make God punish you. You no know say most of the thugs wey dem used na all these ibo boys for Sabo in Ondo wey dem no get job and means to survive
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
So na Igbo youths dey do thuggery for Ondo?
Kai
Soon you will tell the house Igbo youths are impregnating people's wive in Ondo too since they are the movers and shakers in the land

grin grin grin grin
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by jonnex: 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
Is this a progressive party or retrogressive party ?.
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by expensive007(m): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
undecided how does this affect the ruling party in Ondo state? No b them get their leaders? If them like make dem throw atomic bomb. Na their own palava. ACN my ass (pretenders dem)
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by Oluti(m): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
Dozieson: first
So, how much is it worth?
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
Dozieson: first
How much has it put into your bank account
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by ejifranks(m): 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2012
garri_gangster:
U meant 'cease' sir? Na wa for this your progressive English o
noteds sir thanking u so very munch
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by taharqa: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2012
Cokeroo:
Progressives for belle,they are all criminals. People like Tinubu should be in jail. ACN is as far as i'm concerned,worse than PDP.. At least PDP dont claim to love Nigerians and they dont hide the fact that its all for their stomach.ACN is just a hypocritical criminal enterprise.
Kai! See yarning
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by taharqa: 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
Prof Corruption: Why are you folks crucifying me? Politics is an expensive venture and that's not peculiar to Nigeria. Billions of dollars were spent on the recently concluded US elections. Nobody raised an eyebrow. Can you state what's wrong in spending funds on advertisement?

If a party stalwart mismanaged such money, it's was just normal that party faithful expressed disappointment the way they did.
Why dem dey crucify you? Cos u are a HYPOCRITE..... Hypocrite gan!
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
afam4eva: lol grin Were they throwing progressive pure water sachets? grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by yarodin: 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
ACN the party for frauds and thiefs. This sort of humilation has not even happened to PDP, so that tells us who the big thiefs are.
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mehn, why can't journalist take pictures? I'd have loved to see this cheesy
Re: ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2012
Oh.....GAD so they are getting ready to sweep out "ASHION CONGRESS" in the SW already? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Deploys 15,544 Policemen To Rivers State. / 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC / PEPT: Atiku goes to Supreme Court Monday, to file 70-point grounds of appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.