Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Ways Of Increasing Your Self Esteem. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ways Of Increasing Your Self Esteem. (673 Views)

Working On Your Self Esteem / Do All Introverts Have Low Self Esteem? / Why Are My Topic's Views Decreasing Instead Of Increasing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways Of Increasing Your Self Esteem. by Tushnigerian(f): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
Low self esteem is like the worse thing thing that can happen to you!!!
We all need to know how to carry our selves!!! I know so many people are just gonna overlook this post because it doesn't affect them but the truth is that it applies to every one.
Do yo know getting angry easily are signs of low self esteem so really you need to know this. An unforgiving person and an unhappy person has a low self esteem although this can be affected by mood, environment and changes.
Low self esteem does not necessarily have to do with you been quiet! Hello! you can be quiet and yet smarter than people who talk so much and in case you don't know result determines respect!!!!!!

Ways of Increasing your SELF ESTEEM:

Be confident. You should be confident with your self no matter what, this is not a decision, it is mandatory. Building your self esteem talking about confidence includes brushing your teeth regularly having your bath, sing moisturizer, clean and dry towel, using your facial cleanser, washing of stock ens and so many things. This entails cleanliness at least your body is the temple of the LORD!! Take care of your self as it builds your CONFIDENCE.
Be your self. This is also a key to building your self esteem, it freaks me out when peeps pretend. They are one thing in the hostel and another in college, yea im not telling you not to act right but stop pretending!!!! Let people know you for who you are whether funny or snobbish !! Just be your self , nobody can change you, you can only change for your self.
Body language. And there she goes again...your body speaks louder than words. But this is true and real... always build a good body posture. I can tell from people's walk step that they have low self esteem. Some people slouch all the time in chapel seminars and class. Try and sit up, m not telling you to take things personal, body postures shows how serious, committed you are and automatically boost your confidence.
Check: http://tushnigerians..com/
Dress good. some people's dress sense is just wacky and i mean whack ! You don't need to be trendy to look good and that is the mistake so many people make. I don't have to wear my brogue or oxford shoes, vintage ties, box bag, ray ban glasses, color bloc shoes, maxi skirt and so on to look good. You can look perfect without trendy things. Just be classy and have your style, trend is gonna go someday!!
Speak up. Some people just keep their feelings. Sometimes we need some one to talk to, share our feelings with, our ideas differ, we need to relate!!!!!!Contribute in things, ask questions, sit in the front row in class without the fear of been despised!
Check: http://tushnigerians..com/

1 Like

Re: Ways Of Increasing Your Self Esteem. by Lasinoh: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
Always look better than your MARRIED, boyfriends' WIVES! kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World Without Women (part 3) / Twelve Time Management Habits To Master In 2013 / Freiburger Why Was I Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.