Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? (83482 Views)

Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force As Cadet ASP / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by dswebmas: 10:42am On May 16, 2008
bump
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by dswebmas: 10:45am On May 19, 2008
bump
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by richydammy: 7:45pm On May 23, 2008
PLS SEN DETAILS TO
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by dswebmas: 2:52pm On May 26, 2008
still available
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by muktarah: 12:50pm On May 29, 2008
still available
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by Tiphareth(m): 8:54pm On May 30, 2008
This man is called Dewsband or Mukhtar is FAKE and a 4-1-9.

Beware!!!!!!!!!
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by gentleakk: 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2008
thanks for the info. i will appreciate if u detail me on d next police cadet form.pls reach me via 08028386515 akan shocked shocked
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by dswebmas: 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2008
bump
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by aminatusaf: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2008
bump
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by dswebmas: 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2008
still available
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by newmuna(f): 9:14am On Jun 21, 2013
please when are they going to recruit for cadet general duty this year 2013
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by dadyjoe: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
newmuna: please when are they going to recruit for cadet general duty this year 2013
Guy i really want to know when they will recruit general duty but no info about it but every year officers are passing out from training,if u go to police collage u will see officers on training only God will help this our great country nigeria.
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2013
i hear the form is out but i dont know much. i typed google and the police service commision website had an online form but i dont know if the form is current. but i don download am sha
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by bigfatng: 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
catch corrupt /security officials with this product click here .. http://www.naijashopdirect.com/Car-DVR-2-7-LCD-Recorder-Video-Dashboard-Vehicle-p/rec006.htm
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by fun4: 8:31am On Aug 29, 2014
any info about when police officer cadet forms for 2014 will be out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2014

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by sumonu2000: 8:16am On May 21, 2017
sumonuazeez@gmail.com
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by donjsb(m): 12:08pm On May 21, 2017
don6004@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by Emumakpo: 1:50pm On May 21, 2017
Please I am interested for The ASP.
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by cbravo(m): 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
This research work is carried out with a view to examining the extent to which the installed administrative and accounting control systems are being implemented in the Nigeria police force.

bravoprojecthelp.com has one of the best researched project material in all areas of academic discipline.click the link bellow to view the complete work

Appraisal Of The Aadministrtive And Accounting Control Systems In The Nigeria Police

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Can Solve This Simple, Yet Hard Aptitude Test Question / Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal / Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.