Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. (71659 Views)

CV Format For A Graduate Trainee Job Application / 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! / As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by cotmag(m): 6:15am On Sep 24, 2015
Pls N'landers, what are the prospects of a graduate who intend joining the Nigerian Police as a constable. Your contributions will be highly appreciated.
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by tenderlaw(m): 7:23am On Sep 24, 2015
You cannot join the police at that constabulary level as a graduate, unless you want to use only your WAEC result. However you must know that once you enter as a graduate and become a constable, u cannot later turn around and demand to be made an officer. You will have to endure everything pple at that level endure. As a graduate, the best is for you to join the ASP cadre, or the inspectorate cadre if you are a HND holder. Hope my info helps.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by bacco2000(m): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2015
Is the form out

2 Likes

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by cotmag(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2015
Thanks@Tenderlaw. But I learnt the Force will no longer take graduates directly unless through the academy and that one can write promotion exams to get promoted to ASP if u have a B.sc. Officers in the house should please throw more light on the topic.

2 Likes

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2015
tenderlaw:
You cannot join the police at that constabulary level as a graduate, unless you want to use only your WAEC result. However you must know that once you enter as a graduate and become a constable, u cannot later turn around and demand to be made an officer. You will have to endure everything pple at that level endure. As a graduate, the best is for you to join the ASP cadre, or the inspectorate cadre if you are a HND holder. Hope my info helps.
Wooooh! I can't believe it that HND vs Bsc discrepancies still reach the Nigerian Police....no wonder majority intends to go to varsity'by fire by force' cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by richyfunky(m): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2015
U can get more information from d nearest 'Area G' Alagbole Police Station, afterall 'd police is ur friend'

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by msmith247(f): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by youngice(m): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2015
so upon all the curses police dey receive , you still wan join, good luck bro, u need it

21 Likes

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by efilefun(m): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by kennyman2000(m): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2015
Lemme learn

1 Like

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by ideatoprince18(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2015
pls when is naval recruit form coming out
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by pretydiva(f): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2015
I'm just here 2 read comments

1 Like

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by missKiffy(f): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2015
Why would you want to join the Nigerian police undecided those irresponsible set of people, even if you claim you are not like that, they will influence you

10 Likes

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by sexaddict08(m): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2015
me self I want join. so that I can do accidental discharge for that chukwudi44

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2015
blackiebobo:

Wooooh! I can't believe it that HND vs Bsc discrepancies still reach the Nigerian Police....no wonder majority intends to go to varsity'by fire by force' cool
Keep your mouth shut there b4 you start running your mouth like tap water

4 Likes

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Segadem(m): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2015
good
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2015
Bro, go take loan and start livestock farming. The curse wey police de take ehnme, curse for Lagos police alone can affect those in the far north.

In fact, e no go better for that police that arrested me unjustly yesterday at Ilaje-Bariga. He collected my money from me a later say: Thank You.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Mentcee(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2015
a
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by ibkgab001: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2015
Please go for something better... agric buisness is the way out not men in black job

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2015
tenderlaw:
big FAT LIE, a frnd of mine joined as a constable, & was recently promoted when the new IGP asked those with higher qualifications to present their certs.

4 Likes

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by justmenoni: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2015
cool wink
fados4sure:

Keep your mouth shut there b4 you start running your mouth like tap water
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Folabimi(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2015
More info pls, am interested
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Sappyman(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2015
Police!!! I hope it is not Nigeria Police. I hate them. They say they are your friend but the opposite is the case

2 Likes

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by baba11(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2015
Nigerian police may be the best in the whole world if we believe...I believe too cool

2 Likes

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by olaolulazio(m): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2015
Water and garri make eba on ya wedding day!
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Realsman405(m): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2015
Pls, people with useful information should share it.

For those of you that are abusing police personnels, aside from extorting money from motorists and other illegal activities. These people are really trying their best, despite the fact that they are under paying them.

Kudos to the Nigerian Police Force!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by saintkel(m): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2015
Police ke? Danfo driver loading

2 Likes

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by ChappyChase: 10:27am On Sep 24, 2015
*in great shock*
Chai!!!!! Graduate applying for police!!! Wonder shall never end! Chai!!!!!!! Police... Even with my school cert, I won't apply for police job in nigeria...
Op you well so? *rushes and feels op's head* but your body no hot nau? So why you dey think like person way have malaria?

4 Likes

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Slimzjoe(m): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2015
missKiffy:
Why would you want to join the Nigerian police undecided those irresponsible set of people, even if you claim you are not like that, they will influence you

If the Police did not Exist, do you think your Life would be safe? Do you think you can Comfortably Sit on Your bed and Type Peacefully? undecided
All this NL Kids gan angry

13 Likes

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by kevoh(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2015
People keep saying ''curse wey police dey collect'' and yet all the Police officers that I know both friends and close relatives(not distant ones) are all doing super fine especially those that joined as graduates.

It's either the curses never work or karma will visit any individual irrespective of the person's occupation.Be it Police, Bank or Oil and gas job.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 / Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.