Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? (2475 Views)

Why Do People Find It Difficult To Pay TITHES? / Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? / Is It Ok To Pay My Tithes To Different Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2012

trinity:

You see why it is good to get your facts right and have an insight before posting a comment? For your information, the Bill Gate you mentioned had to wait for David Oyedepo at the JFK airport to sow a seed to him; Oyedepo did not ask him to sow before he did that. If you have nothing tangible to say, just keep your mouth shut as only FOOLS DOUBT PROOFS!
https://www.nairaland.com/1113285/thread-shiloh-2012...day-2/7#13249035
Re: Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? by PastorKun(m): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2012
The lies these charlatans tell to promote their scam is really nauseating angry
Re: Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
Pastor Kun: The lies these charlatans tell to promote their scam is really nauseating angry

I fear oooo
Re: Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
........LOL......
Re: Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? by onatisi(m): 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
this should be in the jokes section
Re: Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? by mazaje(m): 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
LOL. . . .
Re: Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? by Heathen(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
trinity: :

You see why it is good to get your facts right and have an insight before posting a comment? For your information, the Bill Gate you mentioned had to wait for David Oyedepo at the JFK airport to sow a seed to him; Oyedepo did not ask him to sow before he did that. If you have nothing tangible to say, just keep your mouth shut as only FOOLS DOUBT PROOFS!
LMBAO

Re: Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? by advocate666: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
chei!
Re: Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? by saintvc(m): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
Make dis guy com defend himself
Re: Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2012
saintvc: Make dis guy com defend himself

grin grin
Re: Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
In the spirit of ThiefMas
Bump 5
Smh..
Re: Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
musKeeto: In the spirit of ThiefMas
Bump 5
Smh..

lmao.....this is the religious joke of the year. I am still laughing at the tithe beliefs
Re: Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? by TableLeg(m): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hahahaha... Bill Gates paid Oyedepo tithes?
Hehehehe!
Gates would rather give the money to a charity or an orphanage than line the money loving pockets of Oyedepo!
Re: Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? by ijawkid(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
That would be the greatest lie ever told on nairaland......grin.....
Re: Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
ijawkid: That would be the greatest lie ever told on nairaland......grin.....

I swear down
Re: Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 01, 2013
This would be the lie of the century. grin grin grin
Re: Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? by Delafruita(m): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2013
It was probably meant as a joke.I doubt anyone in their right senses will conceive such thoughts let alone believe it actually happened.I won't be suprised if someone comes here to say Bo Xilai sent an offering to bishop oyedepo or Assad is on his way to redemtion camp
Re: Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
Delafruita: It was probably meant as a joke.I doubt anyone in their right senses will conceive such thoughts let alone believe it actually happened.I won't be suprised if someone comes here to say Bo Xilai sent an offering to bishop oyedepo or Assad is on his way to redemtion camp

grin grin grin I am just imagining Assad in the redemption camp
Re: Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? by Henryedom: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
Sign of end time
Re: Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? by obyrich(m): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
Yes he paid tithe to Bafarawa for the eradication of polio in Nigeria. OLEDEPO was disappointed at JFK airport when he told him he was not gonna visit canaanland.

1 Like

Re: Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? by PastorKun(m): 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
Delafruita: It was probably meant as a joke.I doubt anyone in their right senses will conceive such thoughts let alone believe it actually happened.I won't be suprised if someone comes here to say Bo Xilai sent an offering to bishop oyedepo or Assad is on his way to redemtion camp

You would be amazed how many nitwits are willing to believe this 'joke' since it promotes the image of their idol.

(1) (Reply)

Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". / Are You An Oracle Of God Or An Orator Of Men? / Miracle Crusade At Mexico Stadium By Prophet T B Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.