Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Special Business Books For Nairalanders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Special Business Books For Nairalanders (537 Views)

Download 25 Best Business Books EVER For Free / What Business Books Do You Recommend? / Thread For Business Books That You Might Like To Recommend To Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Business Books For Nairalanders by afolabisegun(m): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
1. IMPORTATION BUSINESS GUIDE
2. WEB DESIGN GUIDE
3. FIVERR MONEY SECRET REPORT
4. GOOGLE ADSENSE SECRET NEW BIE GUIDE
5. COMPLETE NEWBIE GUIDE TO FOREX TRADING
6. FACEBOOK MARKETING GUIDE FOR INTERNET MARKETERS
7. BLUEPRINT ON HOW TO SET UP MEMBERSHIP SITE
8. HOW TO STUDY ABROAD
9. HOW TO WATCH DSTV FOR FREE ON LAPTOP AND PHONE
10. HOW TO REGISTER BUSINESS NAME WITH CAC WITH AS LOW AS 10,000
11. THE CHEAP LAPTOP SECRET GUIDE
12. EGOLD TRADING GUIDE
13. WORK MANAGEMENT BOOK
14. HOW TO GET DEBIT CARD FOR YOUR ONLINE PAYMENT
15. CANADA TRAVEL SECRET REPORT
16. HOW TO UNLOCK ANY MODEM
For more details on how to get these books check this website http://proinfomarketing.com/xmasgift.htm
Re: Special Business Books For Nairalanders by afolabisegun(m): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2012
YOU SHOULD READ THIS NOW!

Every Year Online Importers Generate As Much As Millions Of Naira even Upto Billion in Return Of Profit on every Investment they made.

Importation of Cheap products online from China, Uk, USA and so on is getting hotter day by day.

Do You Know 2013 is here again?

It is your turn to discover how to invest into this business and start earning your own monthly revenue in High Return Of Investment .

If You think of it very well, I will tell you its the easiest way of securing extra living income it can also be a full time business like we do here

I know you will appreciate it if I show you one on one how to get it done

here comes online importation business ==>You and I one on one Training <===

I HAVE OPENED MY TRAINING OFFICE FOR JUST 5 PEOPLE that will get trained by me before the year runs out. This training will be practical, same way I have been using to import cheap products. I have less to tell you here, but I have more in my wealth empowerment office. Just hook me up on phone right now 08133535684 to register for the training.

Cant attend... you have the chance of getting the A-Z guide on importation business here www.proinfomarketing.com/importation.htm

Dont forget I have packaged 16 business books for you as mine end of the year special packages check it out www.proinfomarketing.com/xmasgift.htm

Dont miss any of the opportunity,
best of luck
segun
www.proinfomarketing.com
like my page www.facebook.com/segun.infobiz

(1) (Reply)

Guaranteed Success (money Control) / Click The Link And Make 100 Dollars For Starting / How Do I Access N1million Loan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.