Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Thread For Business Books That You Might Like To Recommend To Others - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thread For Business Books That You Might Like To Recommend To Others (1160 Views)

Download 25 Best Business Books EVER For Free / What Business Books Do You Recommend? / The Benefits Of Reading Business Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Business Books That You Might Like To Recommend To Others by chukzbook: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
There's that book you have read and you think we here might find it interesting. Tell us about it.
Re: Thread For Business Books That You Might Like To Recommend To Others by leverage12(m): 5:53am On Jul 08, 2014
Try out rich dad poor dad and cash flow quadrant by robert kiyosaki. Great books

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Business Books That You Might Like To Recommend To Others by moneykid(m): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2014
Facebook cash ideas. It opens your eyes to opportunities you have never thought
Re: Thread For Business Books That You Might Like To Recommend To Others by chukzbook: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2014
leverage12: Try out rich dad poor dad and cash flow quadrant by robert kiyosaki. Great books
Re: Thread For Business Books That You Might Like To Recommend To Others by deleo16(m): 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
E myth and lean start up

1 Like

Re: Thread For Business Books That You Might Like To Recommend To Others by chukzbook: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
deleo16: E myth and lean start up
you know books smiley
Re: Thread For Business Books That You Might Like To Recommend To Others by Wizeboy(m): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
* Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
* Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson
Re: Thread For Business Books That You Might Like To Recommend To Others by deleo16(m): 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
.....Millionaire fastlane by MJ demarco
.....Venture deals by dick costolo twitter ceo
Re: Thread For Business Books That You Might Like To Recommend To Others by NotNairalandi(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
(1)If you want to be rich and happy dont go to school....by.Robert Kiyosaki

(2)Rich dad poor dad.....by R.kiyosaki

(3)cashflow quadrant...by R.kiyosaki

(4)Investment guide for the rich.....by R kiyosaki

if you take your time out and read this books your life will never remain the same.......Robert Kiyosaki is my second Jesus!
Re: Thread For Business Books That You Might Like To Recommend To Others by Alikaxon(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nairalandi: (1)If you want to be rich and happy dont go to school....by.Robert Kiyosaki

(2)Rich dad poor dad.....by R.kiyosaki

(3)cashflow quadrant...by R.kiyosaki

(4)Investment guide for the rich.....by R kiyosaki

if you take your time out and read this books your life will never remain the same.......Robert Kiyosaki is my second Jesus!
Bros how can I get these books? Which library or bookshop?
Re: Thread For Business Books That You Might Like To Recommend To Others by Houstency(m): 1:05am On Aug 21, 2014
Re: Thread For Business Books That You Might Like To Recommend To Others by Chartey(m): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
Houstency: From Rats to Riches by Usher Morgan
Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
Start Something Small That Matters by Mycoskie Blake
Unlimited Power by Anthony Robbins
Acres of Diamonds by Russell H. Cornwell
The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason
Strengths Finder 2.0 by Tom Rath
The 4 hour workweek by Tim Feriss
Spin Selling by Neil Rackham
How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Canegie
The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
The Law of Success by Napoleon Hill
The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles..
Any book from Anthony Robbins, Jim Rohn, Robert Kiyosaki n Stephen R. Covey is a must-read.

You can get d e-versions of d above books on Google.
I can guarantee you that the Applications of d knowledge learnt from d books above would definitely transform ur life for d best.
Thank me later, By d special grace of God, d 'Movers n Shakers' should meet me at d top!!!!
pls whatsapp me sir. I'm having problems with my yahoomail.
Re: Thread For Business Books That You Might Like To Recommend To Others by Ademat7(m): 4:30am On Sep 02, 2014
Nice thread!

(1) (Reply)

Self Loading Diesel Concrete Mixers For Abuja Market / Please Tell Me All I Need To Know About For-ex Trade. / No Credit Today Come Tomorrow In The Next World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.