Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Losing Weight Is About The Calorie Equation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Losing Weight Is About The Calorie Equation (557 Views)

Currently Absorbing Half Of Fat And The Calorie / Photos|video: Morbidly Obese Man Sheds 29st With The Help Of A Low Calorie Diet! / Healthy Diet Tips & Calorie Counting That Can Actually Help U Loose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Losing Weight Is About The Calorie Equation by john11769(m): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
Track the calories you burn each day
Losing weight is about the calorie equation: burning more calories than you consume. The more you know about both sides of that equation, the better; that's why tracking calories burned is so important. When you know how many calories you're burning through planned exercise, you'll know how many more calories you can consume if you hope to lose weight. With this info in hand, you can either eat less or exercise more. This goal doesn't require you to exercise any more than you already are--just to remember to track your workouts when they're over!
For further inquiries follow my link below.
Re: Losing Weight Is About The Calorie Equation by john11769(m): 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
john11769: Track the calories you burn each day
Losing weight is about the calorie equation: burning more calories than you consume. The more you know about both sides of that equation, the better; that's why tracking calories burned is so important. When you know how many calories you're burning through planned exercise, you'll know how many more calories you can consume if you hope to lose weight. With this info in hand, you can either eat less or exercise more. This goal doesn't require you to exercise any more than you already are--just to remember to track your workouts when they're over!
For further inquiries follow my link below.
Measure your portions each time you eat
Research shows that people tend to underestimate how much food they really eat. If you're trying to lose weight, estimating your food intake is a recipe for disaster. As you begin to track your food and pay closer attention to your portions, it's a good idea to get out your kitchen scale, measuring cups and measuring spoons for a few weeks and literally measure every portion of food that you serve yourself. The experience can be eye-opening; but it also helps you track your food more accurately, which will help you reach your weight-loss goals. Stash some measuring tools at your desk or in your purse, too, and don't be afraid to use them when you're away from home.

(1) (Reply)

A Different Method For Breast Enhancement / Can I Make My Face Thinner So That You Can See My Cheek Nones Better? / March 22 - World Water Day... What Are You Doing To Protect Our Water?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.