Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 (5607 Views)

Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement / 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark / Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by Elueme: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
ballabriggs: This Maku's CV that I am being shown is because I said Jona should fire the m0r0n. grin grin grin grin

Abacha don die now, everybody was a "part of the struggle". Even Maku wey dey village dey drink 'fura de nunu' was a "part of the struggle". grin grin grin When Abacha dey we did not see any of them.

But why not fire Maku? Maku has spent billions on a useless "Good Governance Tour", going around the country to tell lies and drink 'fura de nunu' but has barely had 1% of the impact of a Sahara Reporters reporting all the way from New York. Now he did not end there, because of the seeming low impact of this fradulent tour, he has decided to be condescending and call the good people of Nigeria names as they refused to believe his lies but will rather believe what they see on ground.

Can you now see how dull he is? The money Maku has spent on that fraudulent tour will have been better used in providing water for those people suffering from poor sanitary conditions in Nasarrawa, those suffering from guinea worm in the northern part of Nigeria.

This is what Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has called for but m0r0ns like Maku and the dolts he has employed to troll the internet have decided to crucify him. How can a leadership be so wasteful and fraudulent yet we expect development? You do not need a "Good Governance Tour" to show people what is on ground, when they feel the impact of good governance, they will tell you.

Jona fire Maku now!!! This should be a starting point to reforming the public sector by removing a redundant 'Minister of disinformation'. When you fire him, these other m0r0ns who are wasting what should be used in providing development needs for the vulnerable in the society will go with him.

Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, you do not have a conscience. Rest In Peace I must say.
I can understand your problem to be lack of information and as such you spew ignorance with all affronts. If you belittle the Man's pedigree because you must work for your money, I may as well show some understanding by pitying your life of penury but that said even the nematodes you are working for know the class and style possessed by this Iroko who is seen as a threat to their philandering and deceit. I may not have had more respect and ovation for Mr Labaran Maku until recent media attacks as disseminated by your sahara lies. I want to ask you what is wasteful about the good governance tour? I can see your likes have a motive to cover the ineptitude of your accolades which your biased media has unduly blown their achievement over the mask and so they have to discredit this great innovation inorder for their deceit not to be exposed. Sorry Mr, the tour ll continue at the right time and all the states toured so nigerians can judge. In the meantime, keep drooling why the man you are developing high B.P for is touring the globe on the invitation of great minds who appreciate his worths doing what he knows best
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by ballabriggs: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2012
Countryman93: lol ballabriggs i can see you are trying hard to ignore me with the way you have been quoting me everyhwere. i know how bitter it feels to be reduced by a fellow nairalander to a nonentity and and a street hawker of lies, hatred, biterness and falsehood. may sango and thunder join and fire your silly life. idiot

Quite unlike you who Maku has put a chain on your neck and made to sit in front of the computer all day, I have a job, I have a life, I am a professional to the core. If you had any brain, you will not be working for a m0r0n like Maku. So go and get a life, live a life away from drinking Maku's left-over 'fura de nunu'.
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by ballabriggs: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
Elueme: I can understand your problem to be lack of information and as such you spew ignorance with all affronts. If you belittle the Man's pedigree because you must work for your money, I may as well show some understanding by pitying your life of penury but that said even the nematodes you are working for know the class and style possessed by this Iroko who is seen as a threat to their philandering and deceit. I may not have had more respect and ovation for Mr Labaran Maku until recent media attacks as disseminated by your sahara lies. I want to ask you what is wasteful about the good governance tour? I can see your likes have a motive to cover the ineptitude of your accolades which your biased media has unduly blown their achievement over the mask and so they have to discredit this great innovation inorder for their deceit not to be exposed. Sorry Mr, the tour ll continue at the right time and all the states toured so nigerians can judge. In the meantime, keep drooling why the man you are developing high B.P for is touring the globe on the invitation of great minds who appreciate his worths doing what he knows best

Another m0r0n who has a bigger m0r0n like Maku as his role model. Dispute the facts of my post or shut up. You do not need lies if Maku is indeed working. Tell Maku to channel his energy and lies into making NTA a world class TV station. Can NTA not transmit in High Definition quality?

Of course it can, however, with a dullard like Maku at the 'misinformation ministry' , there is no hope for that organisation.
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by Countryman93: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
Ballabrigs welcome back frm your retreat. Have u heard of common sense? Then inject ur self wit some. U guys will soon die of jealousy and hatred aii. Maku will outlive you lousy bussy bodies. Am sure if your so called employee hears of your embarrassing acts on social media he will sack ur body, soul and spiriit. Adult fool
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by ballabriggs: 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2012
^^^

grin grin grin grin m0r0n. Maku shall be fired so as to free up funds for the poor and vulnerable in our society. He has employed a m0r0n like you and it is a waste of scarce resources.

Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 to 2012 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by Dollarman101: 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
ballabriggs: This Maku's CV that I am being shown is because I said Jona should fire the m0r0n. grin grin grin grin

Abacha don die now, everybody was a "part of the struggle". Even Maku wey dey village dey drink 'fura de nunu' was a "part of the struggle". grin grin grin When Abacha dey we did not see any of them.

But why not fire Maku? Maku has spent billions on a useless "Good Governance Tour", going around the country to tell lies and drink 'fura de nunu' but has barely had 1% of the impact of a Sahara Reporters reporting all the way from New York. Now he did not end there, because of the seeming low impact of this fradulent tour, he has decided to be condescending and call the good people of Nigeria names as they refused to believe his lies but will rather believe what they see on ground.

Can you now see how dull he is? The money Maku has spent on that fraudulent tour will have been better used in providing water for those people suffering from poor sanitary conditions in Nasarrawa, those suffering from guinea worm in the northern part of Nigeria.

This is what Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has called for but m0r0ns like Maku and the dolts he has employed to troll the internet have decided to crucify him. How can a leadership be so wasteful and fraudulent yet we expect development? You do not need a "Good Governance Tour" to show people what is on ground, when they feel the impact of good governance, they will tell you.

Jona fire Maku now!!! This should be a starting point to reforming the public sector by removing a redundant 'Minister of disinformation'. When you fire him, these other m0r0ns who are wasting what should be used in providing development needs for the vulnerable in the society will go with him.

Just returned from the office and saw that this Sahara resident liar has been around advertising his foolishness on Nairaland.
The problem with joining issues with a resident clown like you is that one risks dignifying the tantrums of a mad man.

However, I am constrained by an overwhelming sense of social responsibility to respond to your allegations of financial impropriety against Maku. I do this with all decency and proof so as to show conclusively that you are a mad man on the loose.

FACTS
The NGGT is funded from the Ministry of Information’s 2012 capital budget. Costs are incurred mainly on payment of duty tour allowances of participants, security personnel, publicity and logistics.  So far the Federal Ministry of Information has not spent more than N5 million in each State visited.  The N5 million comprises DTA based on government approved rates for about 100 participants for a minimum of 3 days per State; transportation; security; medicals, secretariat facilities, etc. The participants are paid Duty Tour Allowance only and strictly for exactly the number of days they participate in the project.  I make bold to say that there has been no other known source of funding or expenditure for the project. The costs are managed by a Project Accountant in strict conformity to government financial regulations.  The NGGT is one of the most prudent and austere projects ever managed by the Federal Ministry of Information.
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by ballabriggs: 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
Dollarman101:

Just returned from the office and saw that this Sahara resident liar has been around advertising his foolishness on Nairaland.
The problem with joining issues with a resident clown like you is that one risks dignifying the tantrums of a mad man.

However, I am constrained by an overwhelming sense of social responsibility to respond to your allegations of financial impropriety against Maku. I do this with all decency and proof so as to show conclusively that you are a mad man on the loose.

FACTS
The NGGT is funded from the Ministry of Information’s 2012 capital budget. Costs are incurred mainly on payment of duty tour allowances of participants, security personnel, publicity and logistics.  So far the Federal Ministry of Information has not spent more than N5 million in each State visited.  The N5 million comprises DTA based on government approved rates for about 100 participants for a minimum of 3 days per State; transportation; security; medicals, secretariat facilities, etc. The participants are paid Duty Tour Allowance only and strictly for exactly the number of days they participate in the project.  I make bold to say that there has been no other known source of funding or expenditure for the project. The costs are managed by a Project Accountant in strict conformity to government financial regulations.  The NGGT is one of the most prudent and austere projects ever managed by the Federal Ministry of Information.

HEEEEYYYY!!!! JESU CHRISTO!!! So Maku deeped his hand into the capital project budget to fund a short term tour? N5 million in each state minus the hidden ones wey dem dey collect from back. These people are wasteful and crooked!!! You see the way you are exposing your oga now. cheesy cheesy cheesy

So by the time the tour is concluded, Maku will have spent nothing less that N200 million for all the 36 states. That money could be used in providing basic health care for three local governments in Nigeria. That money can be used in buying a world class MRI scanner thus upgrading emergency service in one of our hospitals. That money can be used in building a modern studio for NTA thus saving us from the crap NTA transmits daily.

But no, a dullard like Maku will not think that way. He prefers going round the 36 states drinking 'fura de nunu' and reporting back to Jona with lies.

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by Elueme: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
ballabriggs:

HEEEEYYYY!!!! JESU CHRISTO!!! So Maku deeped his hand into the capital project budget to fund a short term tour? N5 million in each state minus the hidden ones wey dem dey collect from back. These people are wasteful and crooked!!! You see the way you are exposing your oga now. cheesy cheesy cheesy

So by the time the tour is concluded, Maku will have spent nothing less that N200 million for all the 36 states. That money could be used in providing basic health care for three local governments in Nigeria. That money can be used in buying a world class MRI scanner thus upgrading emergency service in one of our hospitals. That money can be used in building a modern studio for NTA thus saving us from the crap NTA transmits daily.

But no, a dullard like Maku will not think that way. He prefers going round the 36 states drinking 'fura de nunu' and reporting back to Jona with lies.
I can see you are irredeemably lost. You are obviously here to make mockery and ridicule an important intellectual discuss and joining issues with you gonna further compound the inherent imbecilic trait in you so I will be the last to give you that privilege. You can burn for all I care but onething is that it will take special grace to attain the height this great man of our time has attained. Get a life, cos you are still a low lifer
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by Countryman93: 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
Ballabriggs I agree you are professional to the core. A professional liar, professional fool, professional bussy body, professional hater, a professional lap dog, a professional illiterate . I recommend you to mr ibu, mr bean and akpos for training on common sense and responsibility. Take a dose of pain reliever before sleep so you don't die of venomous hatred for the great maku. Idiot
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by ballabriggs: 12:05am On Dec 12, 2012
Fire Maku now!!! angry angry
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by LocalChamp: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
Labaran Maku

Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
www.nairaland.com/attachments/915150_labaran_maku_jpgaa20473fc5ae5a4183a9d2db82f2645c

What's the difference between the Nigerian masses and the poor?
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by ballabriggs: 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
FIRE MAKU NOW!!! cool
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by ballabriggs: 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
Here are the comments of some posters in the punch on Maku.

oye December 20, 2012 at 8:32 am
Maku has shown his level of intelligence if he can publicly expressed self centered and unsympathetic statement without making regards to victims of ill fated chopper and their love ones. May God fortify the deceased love ones

http://www.punchng.com/news/we-almost-travelled-in-crashed-copter/#comment-968805

Sholajohnolor December 20, 2012 at 9:16 am
This Maku is a goat. Yes you escaped, praise God personally not during the valedictory session for these men. It was their moment not yours.
http://www.punchng.com/news/we-almost-travelled-in-crashed-copter/#comment-968998

You see, Maku is a confirmed m0r0n.

JONA FIRE MAKU NOW!!! cool
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by ballabriggs: 11:02am On Feb 20, 2013
Labaran Maku aka Minister of Fura de Nunu, fleecing States via his fraudulent tour.

Am I not being proved right that this man is a born criminal.

Details here

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/i-wont-use-state-resources-to-finance-good-governance-tour-oshiomhole/
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by wonder233: 8:15am On Apr 30, 2022
Look at where we are in the present day. Far worse than where we were then. The whole propaganda gave birth to a monster, where is Sahara reporters now?
Dollarman101:

My Friend, stop confusing issues and developing Escapist strategies.It will not help you. Come out and tell Nairalanders that the lies you concorted with Saharareporters on Maku is now exposed.
You came out here months again lying that Maku was booted off and the rally disrupted by protesters.
Unknowingly, you brought out a video evidence that has contradicted your claims.
You literally shot yourself in the foot with that video. Shameless liars!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Second Woman In GEJ Life That He Doesnt Want Nigeria To Know About / What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... / Ochereome Nnanna Facebook Posts Shows Hatred Towards The Yoruba Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.