Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 (5606 Views)

Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement / 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark / Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by takedat(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2012
You guys should sheath your swords and let Labaran Maku *Rest In Peace* (lol)!
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by Countryman93: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2012
It is a pity that young people just swallow all sorts of falsehood peddled by agrieved people who are obviously disturbed by the rise and prominence of a fellow man.

It is sad that when someone is oustside government he is termed a revolutionary but the moment he goes into government even with a purist intention and a vision of attaining a height where he could make critical decisions of change by playing along inorder to eventually rise and take responsibility, he is labeled a sell out and a reactionary. But interestingly, social critics are not really the ones who change society.

History has shown that it is only brave people like maku who re prepared to swim in the murky waters of politics and take all the insults and hatred from masses who will perceive them as judases that God eventually uses to effect his programme of change. Moses was raised in the palace of Pharoah playing along till he eventually was well positioned to revolt against the establishment.

May be idealist like fashola, oshiomhole, Fayemi, mimiko, akpabio and the likes should have nothing doing in government then. They should have remained perpetual critics instead.

Abdullahi Adamu and the evil power block in nasarawa state fought hard to stop maku from becoming governor because they were fully convinced he was not with them.they knew he was smartly playing along all the while. they were afraid of his robust idealism.I will not be surprised that they may even be the hidden forces behind all these calculated attack on his person to destroy his goodwill before 2015.

The most dificult job in nigeria is national coach and minister of information because every nigerian claims to do it better if given the podium. young minds seat in their comfort and condemn and sing songs of lamentations day and night on social media out of thier very poor and childish apreciation of the enormous challenge of some of these officers they insult.

You cannot score a goal from being a spectator, you have to be in the pitch to make a point in ur life. even Jesus had to come into the world to accomplish. Am sure there are so many of Maku's contemporaries who have gone out of extinction because they took to endless criticisms instead of getting involved.

As for the funeral rites! it is a prayer for a great resurection for maku to greater responsibilities in future to the admiration of all those haters who have never and will never do better. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by LongOne1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2012
Utter chaos everywhere, x says this, y says that, how can one separate fact from fiction? Who is one to believe, anyway?

Nigeria - the more you see, the less you understand. The less you understand, the more the transferred aggression, resulting in the bitter, vicious, never-ending cycle we perpetually find ourselves.
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by ballabriggs: 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
This Maku's CV that I am being shown is because I said Jona should fire the m0r0n. grin grin grin grin

Abacha don die now, everybody was a "part of the struggle". Even Maku wey dey village dey drink 'fura de nunu' was a "part of the struggle". grin grin grin When Abacha dey we did not see any of them.

But why not fire Maku? Maku has spent billions on a useless "Good Governance Tour", going around the country to tell lies and drink 'fura de nunu' but has barely had 1% of the impact of a Sahara Reporters reporting all the way from New York. Now he did not end there, because of the seeming low impact of this fradulent tour, he has decided to be condescending and call the good people of Nigeria names as they refused to believe his lies but will rather believe what they see on ground.

Can you now see how dull he is? The money Maku has spent on that fraudulent tour will have been better used in providing water for those people suffering from poor sanitary conditions in Nasarrawa, those suffering from guinea worm in the northern part of Nigeria.

This is what Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has called for but m0r0ns like Maku and the dolts he has employed to troll the internet have decided to crucify him. How can a leadership be so wasteful and fraudulent yet we expect development? You do not need a "Good Governance Tour" to show people what is on ground, when they feel the impact of good governance, they will tell you.

Jona fire Maku now!!! This should be a starting point to reforming the public sector by removing a redundant 'Minister of disinformation'. When you fire him, these other m0r0ns who are wasting what should be used in providing development needs for the vulnerable in the society will go with him.

Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, you do not have a conscience. Rest In Peace I must say.

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
^^^^I didn't know you're a chic... grin

I need to start smacking your bum whenever you attack me... undecided
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by 1025: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
labran maku, reuben abati and okukpe are all bad examples of nigerians and they are all the best jonathan get as his voice in a country where internet is in every neighbourhood.
it is a bad news for nigeria and nigerians that such bad examples are are joe's marketers and that goes a long way to show how backward pdp is.
obasanjo is making noise today because of fear of what is likely to happen and the old idiot is not ready to loose his loots or to die.
wicked old fools. God will destroy them the same way they destroy our lives and future.
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by Countryman93: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
this ballabriggs guy most be a prophet of baal. can he publish his CV if he has one? his attempt to get publicity is becoming desperate. Maku does not entertain functional illiterates like him.

it will have to take him a second life to attain the very least of maku's achievements. he shuld go tell his shadow directors to reveal themselves! tell them to send him for more training in pedling falsehood and bitter hatred.

his effort on nairaland has not been yielding results please. somebody tell ballabriggs to find a better strategy may be it could earn him more money.

or why dont he organize a demonstration to the villa against maku if him and his opossition shadow directors are so infuriated about maku's superlative performance! lol
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by ballabriggs: 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
^^^

You see another mumu wey Maku employ. A waste of public funds!!! That is the definition of you and your Oga Maku.

Dispute the fact that Maku is not a waste and a fraud, I am waiting.
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by eggheaders(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2012
Countryman93: this ballabriggs guy most be a prophet of baal. can he publish his CV if he has one? his attempt to get publicity is becoming desperate. Maku does not entertain functional illiterates like him.

it will have to take him a second life to attain the very least of maku's achievements. he shuld go tell his shadow directors to reveal themselves! tell them to send him for more training in pedling falsehood and bitter hatred.

his effort on nairaland has not been yielding results please. somebody tell ballabriggs to find a better strategy may be it could earn him more money.

or why dont he organize a demonstration to the villa against maku if him and his opossition shadow directors are so infuriated about maku's superlative performance! lol

I tried so hard to ignore your silly ranting on this thread.but like the yorubas say the dog that will perish wouldn't heed to the sound of the hunters whistle. you have display your gross misinformation and outright ass licking on this thread.Mr, go get a life and stop peddling faslehood.this is 2012 baby the truth is too cheap to dechiper.get lost you wacky Jacky good for nothing simpleton.
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by Countryman93: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
ballabriggs or watever its good you have joined issues. am sure your iliterate head does not know that he who alleges proves. you and your shadow directors who are afraid of attacking maku frontally should prove your allegations please or shut yourselves into eternity.

joblessness and bitterness is telling on all you nairaland ministers of misinformation. it is now clear that your idiocy is not only incorporated but unlimited. go purge yourselves of exceptional idiocy. mr bean laffs at you guys for surpassing his records! lol
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by Countryman93: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
lol ballabriggs i can see you are trying hard to ignore me with the way you have been quoting me everyhwere. i know how bitter it feels to be reduced by a fellow nairalander to a nonentity and and a street hawker of lies, hatred, biterness and falsehood. may sango and thunder join and fire your silly life. idiot
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
kingoflag:

Youve gotta earn your pay by hook or crook, so telling lies dont come as a surprise. Now I'm a Sahara Reporters mole. Look at all the lies you told in less than 5 sentences: I was at the vanguard of the first defence; I "claimed" that Make was chased back home; I posted a video. smh I woulda asked that you swear to God that your mother should go join her ancestors if you cant prove your lies, but I know evil people like you are so despicable that nothing is sacred--- not even God or your mother. To you everything is fair game. Afterall, even your President, after kneeling, getting prayed for and catching the Holy Ghost prior to elections refused to say "Amen" to an anti-corruption prayer.

Such a shame that for whats most definitely chump change, youre willing to sell even yourself into slavery.

Whaooooooo....!!!! that is some serious indictment there....
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by Countryman93: 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
as for you eggheaders i hear you are the lap dog of ballabriggs and the opposition shadow directors. ur joblessness and uselessness is telling hard on your silly life. tell your shadow directors to give you a more gainful employment rather than exume bitter venom over Maku to no avail. i advise you take advantage of the Universal Basic Education to become useful to your village. or if you cant cope with UBE then seek one of these adult education centres please. purge yourself of exceptional idiocy please. long live the great maku labaran of our time!
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by eggheaders(m): 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
Countryman93: ballabriggs or watever its good you have joined issues. am sure your iliterate head does not know that he who alleges proves. you and your shadow directors who are afraid of attacking maku frontally should prove your allegations please or shut yourselves into eternity.

joblessness and bitterness is telling on all you nairaland ministers of misinformation. it is now clear that your idiocy is not only incorporated but unlimited. go purge yourselves of exceptional idiocy. mr bean laffs at you guys for surpassing his records! lol

man your stupidity might win you a place in the guiness book of record.maku,abati,okupe and their likes with you e-defenders can try so hard to paint the opposite of the situation in the country,but even mad men knows things ain't right.only low lifes like you demented soul live in denial,when obviously vast majority of citizens are complaining of grinding poverty including members of your family.I know one day Nemesis shall catch up with all you mofos and your paymasters.where is ibori and his praise singers today.man the lion's den is where fit you and your likes.we have to exterminate folks like you for this nation to make headway.go suck a little more of maku a55 before you reply e-fool.
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by Countryman93: 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
eggheaders i know you have been monetised and mobilised by your shadow directors in the oppossition. i know you hate maku. i know you will never be useful to yourself talkmore of your village. you are a classic case of functional illiteracy and stupidity.

stop publishing your poor elementary background and garrage upbringing on such a respectable national forum like this please.

stop embarrassing ur family here please. kindly heed to my advise, run to UBE or adult training center to cure your adult iliteracy before it hangs you in shame and frustration. Maku wishes all you haters a beautiful christmas season! cheers!
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by eggheaders(m): 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
Countryman93: as for you eggheaders i hear you are the lap dog of ballabriggs and the opposition shadow directors. ur joblessness and uselessness is telling hard on your silly life. tell your shadow directors to give you a more gainful employment rather than exume bitter venom over Maku to no avail. i advise you take advantage of the Universal Basic Education to become useful to your village. or if you cant cope with UBE then seek one of these adult education centres please. purge yourself of exceptional idiocy please. long live the great maku labaran of our time!

everyone can never be a idle ass sucking fool like you.praise maku like your life depends on it.his kinsmen knows better my friend from keana nasarrawa state.feels he is a disgrace to the middle belt and ask a general notion of his kinsmen.David mark gave a good description of your tin god"useless talker".fyi I don't know Mr balla for adam. you definately lap dog to maku
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by Countryman93: 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2012
eggheaders is the most celebrated idiot and unsurpassed fool-Guiness book of records!

mr bean bows in submission to your exceptional idiocy and adult foolishness! i suggest you declare a state of emergency on your silly life ASAP before you die in exceptiobnal idiocy! lol. meanwhile Maku lives on!
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by Countryman93: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
eggheaders becareful before you die of maku hatred. nothing kills fast like bitter and venomous hatred. David mark is only jealous and threatened by Maku's superlative performance.

and ur keana friend must be a muslim. they hate exceptionally brilliant xtians who will restle power from their evil islamic hegemony in nasarawa.

heal urself of evil manipulation and programming by ur desperate shadow directors who are afraid of meeting maku frontally because of his intimidating pedigree and profile. lol!
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by eggheaders(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
Countryman93: eggheaders is the most celebrated idiot and unsurpassed fool-Guiness book of records!

mr bean bows in submission to your exceptional idiocy and adult foolishness! i suggest you declare a state of emergency on your silly life ASAP before you die in exceptiobnal idiocy! lol. meanwhile Maku lives on!

Mr lobster maku ass sucker.you definitely maku or his side kick irrespective who gives a damn.but wanna tell you something.the anger of Nigerians will get to a climax very soon.and we shall come for you and other thieves like you and y'all will regret the day y'all were born.go die fool tell gej to be ready for the drones anytime soon.
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2012
Countryman93: How many of the Rudolfs, ballabrigs, eggheaders, kingoflags and other born haters can address even themselves in their privacy, not even their dollard families talkless of addressing newyork in dream life.

Hey, clown, I was gonna respond to your drivel then I saw the bolded, coupled with all other types of errors throughout your post I decided you werent worth it.....

You can f*uck off now.
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by Countryman93: 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
eggheaders i know you must be yoruba. i can imagine how you yoruba mouth is wide open ready to sawllow me up! lol

all you loudmouthed yoruba wizkids suffer from diarrhea of the mouth and brain like your script masters who are so lilly livered to frontally attack maku. wish all you cyber wizkids gainful employment soon at least that will fetch you some more dignity! idiots
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by eggheaders(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
Countryman93: eggheaders becareful before you die of maku hatred. nothing kills fast like bitter and venomous hatred. David mark is only jealous and threatened by Maku's superlative performance.

and ur keana friend must be a muslim. they hate exceptionally brilliant xtians who will restle power from their evil islamic hegemony in nasarawa.

heal urself of evil manipulation and programming by ur desperate shadow directors who are afraid of meeting maku frontally because of his intimidating pedigree and profile. lol!

you will forever be a fool.maku and worgu are the worst ministers in this administration who gives a sh.it about the idiot.and my friend is not sharing a sentimental statement about maku.even non nasarrawa peeps dislike his myopic reasoning and negative IQ.
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by Countryman93: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2012
lol kingofflag. u will be flown at half mast soon with the level of degeneration you are exhibiting. mr faultless why dont you get a job with UBE to contribute your spotless intelligence to your nation. u guys are so jobless and bitter i can feel the veins on your ugly and frustrated faces! already. all these frustration and empty barking all because of the great maku. una go die untop maku head!
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by Countryman93: 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2012
eggheaders i see ur case is spiritual. i recommed you go on dry fasting for forty days (God help u if u survive) in the wilderness! may be after such sobber reflection God may have pity on ur jealous souls and purge u guys of hatred and jealousy over the great maku of our time. you guys re making the man over popular with your jelousy and empty vibrations on nairaland! lol
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by eggheaders(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
Countryman93: eggheaders i know you must be yoruba. i can imagine how you yoruba mouth is wide open ready to sawllow me up! lol

all you loudmouthed yoruba wizkids suffer from diarrhea of the mouth and brain like your script masters who are so lilly livered to frontally attack maku. wish all you cyber wizkids gainful employment soon at least that will fetch you some more dignity! idiots

n

Mr idiot,the yoruba race is a century ahead of any ethnic group you might belong.typical of you goons, you played ethnic card.blame the Hausas and the yorubas for your failures. those gimmicks ain't working no more.fyi I work for my money and don't suck people's asses like you and your likes.come 2015 when. we will finally kick your paymasters away from office.the labour market will be waiting your jobless sick head.
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2012
1025:
obasanjo is making noise today because of fear of what is likely to happen and the old idiot is not ready to loose his loots or to die.
wicked old fools. God will destroy them the same way they destroy our lives and future.

Thank you!

OBJ is no fool, he can see that its Jan.15th, 1966 and December 31st,1983 all over again.

This time, even he wont escape because he was part of the process.
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by eggheaders(m): 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
Countryman93: eggheaders i see ur case is spiritual. i recommed you go on dry fasting for forty days (God help u if u survive) in the wilderness! may be after such sobber reflection God may have pity on ur jealous souls and purge u guys of hatred and jealousy over the great maku of our time. you guys re making the man over popular with your jelousy and empty vibrations on nairaland! lol

recommend that nonsense to your paymaster that will soon rot in jail when the nation gets it footing.if maku that collected bribe from fuel marketers is your role model that speaks volume of your personality.you idiot are so ethnically blindfolded you lose your sense of reaaoning.yorubas are the greatest critics of obasanjo inasmuch is our kinsman.to you moro.on you so not intelligent it robbing you off the little IQ left in your fura de nunu filled skull.goat head go give maku more heading .
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by Countryman93: 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
eggheaders am sure u have never heard that pride goes before a fall ehn? the yoruba race is the emptiest,lousiest, freekiest, most fearful,betrayful, incitefull and dirtiest in existence. Always causing trouble everywhere yet they cant stand the heat of trouble when it comes. Always making empty noise and raising false alarm here and there for no reason.
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by eggheaders(m): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2012
Countryman93: eggheaders am sure u have never heard that pride goes before a fall ehn? the yoruba race is the emptiest,lousiest, freekiest, most fearful,betrayful, incitefull and dirtiest in existence. Always causing trouble everywhere yet they cant stand the heat of trouble when it comes. Always making empty noise and raising false alarm here and there for no reason.

it is certified you are suffering from insanity.looked up all your post it all maku praise singing fool.the Yorubas has been civilized long ago when your folks are still in stone age.and fyi when Dan fodio was crushing all northern enclaves, he was unable to enter oyo kingdom tells you how powerful we are.forever your folks will be our slave fool.
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by eggheaders(m): 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
Countryman93: eggheaders am sure u have never heard that pride goes before a fall ehn? the yoruba race is the emptiest,lousiest, freekiest, most fearful,betrayful, incitefull and dirtiest in existence. Always causing trouble everywhere yet they cant stand the heat of trouble when it comes. Always making empty noise and raising false alarm here and there for no reason.
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by Countryman93: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
mr egghead i can see you are a student of history. lol! serious your ijebu folks need your egghead at the UBE over there. pls dont die over maku oh! he will outlive all you loud mouthed yoruba jealous wizkids. cure urself of innate jealousy before it matures into heart attack all becaus of the great maku! a man that is radiating activism and excellence. a man of great values! u guys should pray to attain his enviable records instead of dying of hatred and jealousy. long live greatest maku! lol!
Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by eggheaders(m): 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
Countryman93: mr egghead i can see you are a student of history. lol! serious your ijebu folks need your egghead at the UBE over there. pls dont die over maku oh! he will outlive all you loud mouthed yoruba jealous wizkids. cure urself of innate jealousy before it matures into heart attack all becaus of the great maku! a man that is radiating activism and excellence. a man of great values! u guys should pray to attain his enviable records instead of dying of hatred and jealousy. long live greatest maku! lol!

coming from you that yorubas are jealous of maku, is the biggest joke of the year loads of seasoned professionals are countless in abounds in the race.people like maku will pass for a misfit in Yorubaland like obj.so Mr you can go and hang yourself self-servicer.keep giving heading shitty scumbag.get to twitter #transparencyreport and see the way peeps are praising your tin god.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) / VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State / Who, Where Are The Igbos????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.