Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Heellpp!!!!!my Pictures And Videos Are Not Showing..'unidentified Image' - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Heellpp!!!!!my Pictures And Videos Are Not Showing..'unidentified Image' (458 Views)

Cant Use My Laptop At Home Exept My Place Of Work.heellpp!!!!!!!!! / My Laptop Is Not Showing Local Disk D / Identify Fake Profiles On Facebook Using Google Image Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heellpp!!!!!my Pictures And Videos Are Not Showing..'unidentified Image' by Cmanforall: 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
I have a canon powershot camera. I take photos with it, believe me, they r sharp!
Recently I noticed that some of the pictures taken now write 'unidentified image', when viewed in the camera.
I decided to transfer to a laptop, and it still comes out as invalid image. the video doesn't play at all.
I've moved every photo on the memory card to ma lappy, then formatted the card... for me to transfer those pics again to the card and view, same issue lingers.
However, subsequent photoshots after the formatting has been normal and sharp!

Please the help I need from all the gurus in NL is to help me recover those pictures.... they are soo sooo dear to me...
pls anybdy that has an idea on how I can view this ma pics and video shd help....

Expecting ur replies.

Thank U.

(1) (Reply)

Computer Science Project Topics / Pls Help Me Found Out / Pls. I Need Help On How To Install Java Apllications On My Nokia 610 Lumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.