Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Biz Opportunities In Telecoms - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biz Opportunities In Telecoms (723 Views)

Any Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income ? / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online / Biz Opportunities In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biz Opportunities In Telecoms by SoloKoree(m): 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2012
Pls, business expatriates in the house, what business can I do with 2million Naira especially in the telecoms sector in Nigeria.
Re: Biz Opportunities In Telecoms by iamSi(m): 8:00am On Dec 06, 2012
Kindly leave ur email- I'll forward a business proposat to you Sir
I am Isaac
Thanks
Re: Biz Opportunities In Telecoms by AustereEagles(m): 8:33am On Dec 06, 2012
With 2m, u can become a dealer in telecom biz,bt first, u must b ready to with stand marketing challengies. U shld count the cost first.

2m can still get u started in oil & gas. It is more profit table bt its challengies is nt geting the market by force bt geting the product for the market. It is d easy means to get started if you can

With 2m u can also get a good business plans executed. U dnt neccesry need to become a professional in the business bfore embacking on it. If Dagote were thinking of his ability & qualification, he couldnt had bcome a great man today. He use the means he has to get the idea he lacks by engaging professional to run wht he cant do.

So if u have an investment means, stop! Dont limit urself to one Telecom biz, whn there is 1000 & 1 business u can start with the amount with u.

U can even become a contractor,wht u need to become contractor if u wish,can b provide without u going for them urself.

If You need guard to become a biz man, either in Abuja or Lagos, cos location varies, you can call me for more.

My Name is Andrew A. Augustine.
I live in Abuja
07055887155 / 07064413177

(1) (Reply)

Shop At US Stores With Free US Address / Ihow Do I Retrieve My Liberty Reserve Account Password / I Need Some To Help Me On How To Write A Go Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.