Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

I Need Some To Help Me On How To Write A Go Business Plan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Some To Help Me On How To Write A Go Business Plan (739 Views)

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / How To Write A Business Plan / How To Write A Business Proposal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some To Help Me On How To Write A Go Business Plan by dozern(m): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
Dear pals, i have a good business plan format. But since i have not written one before am confuse on how to write it so that i will not make fool of myself. should i write the subtitles while writing a bus plan. for instance, EXECUTIVE SUMMARY;then the info.should i start writing without outlining the subtitles.
Re: I Need Some To Help Me On How To Write A Go Business Plan by databoy247(m): 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
you can write the subtitles.
Re: I Need Some To Help Me On How To Write A Go Business Plan by WAP: 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
We can help you with one; you can reach us on 07082079814 (Waponi Consulting) or waponiconsulting@rocketmail.com. Thank you.
Re: I Need Some To Help Me On How To Write A Go Business Plan by surveycash(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2013
dozern: Dear pals, i have a good business plan format. But since i have not written one before am confuse on how to write it so that i will not make fool of myself. should i write the subtitles while writing a bus plan. for instance, EXECUTIVE SUMMARY;then the info.should i start writing without outlining the subtitles.

Everyone can write a business plan but only a few can write a winning business plan. Where most people fail is the financials.

Please, download app1.sba.gov/training/sbabp/bptemplate.pdf and use it as template. If you still can't put up something, I am sorry "I go chop your money" and I am not cheap.

1 Like

Re: I Need Some To Help Me On How To Write A Go Business Plan by fullstatpbs: 11:19am On Jan 30, 2013
FullSTAT Projects & Business Services (formerly 3Is Statistics Solutions - a member of American Statistical Association) provides consultation on a broad range of statistical & business problems and on the use of computers for statistical analysis. The services provided by FPBS extend beyond business to other disciplines that make use of statistics.

Our wide range of services includes but not limited to the following:

•PROJECT/DISSERTATION/ACADEMIC RESEARCH CONSULTANCY
•DATA ANALYSIS USING DIFFERENT STATISTICAL SOFTWARES
•BUSINESS CONSULTING SERVICES
•TRAININGS ON STATISTICAL SOFTWARES
•QUESTIONNAIRE DESIGN
•FEASIBILITY STUDY

You can check out our services on www.fullstatpbs.com
For further enquiries about US, you can call on 08076188807, 08137429487, 08187269934;
E-mail: fullstatpbs@yahoo.com, info@fullstatpbs.com
Office Address: 43 Ogunlana Drive, Surulere

(1) (Reply)

He Was Dumped By His Fiancee After Selling His Kidney / Importation Guide On How To Import A Blacberry Phone @ The Rate Of N4500 / Dispute And Matters Arising At The New Balogun Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.