Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Lineo Introduces Afro Hip-house Genre With BURST MY BRAIN - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lineo Introduces Afro Hip-house Genre With BURST MY BRAIN (695 Views)

AYAYA BEAT: Download Free Afro Hip Hop/pop Instrumental #beheardbeseen / Naija Afro Hip Hop Blowing Big In Oversea / Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lineo Introduces Afro Hip-house Genre With BURST MY BRAIN by djsean(m): 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
[img]http://djaysean.files./2012/12/lineo-burst-my-brain-artwork.jpg[/img]

Elepepe Master; the now-Dengit Music Group artiste by the name Lineo drops another electrifying tune which he titles "Burst My Brain"; this carries all features of his newly introduced style of music which he calls Afro Hip-House, a blend of Afro Beats, Funk, Hip and House Music.

In his words: "It is new, it is fresh and above all, it is fun just move to it! My team strongly believe in the Afro Hip House chapter!”.

It may interest you to know that Lineo is one Nigerian artiste that understands the essence of the social media in music promotion on Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, YouTube and Google, as he owns his personal online-based TV channel with over 200,000 views. | ENJOY!!!

DOWNLOAD ~ Lineo - BURST MY BRAIN

Source: http://aceworldteam.com/2012/12/05/lineo-burst-my-brain/

(1) (Reply)

It's The Bad Guy P REMIX - LOS Ft Bankyw (rapping) And Sarkodie / Usher Vs Chris Brown Who Stunts Better? / The Best Site For Music And Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.