Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? (4720 Views)

See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN / Has Anyone Benefited From The Youwin Scheme ? / GEJ On Launch Of The Youwin Initiative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by homesteady(m): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2013
I just joined their facebook page! It is not for only winners! You can join and see what's happening their!
Here is a testimony from one of the winners -

Okanlawon Olowu Idowu Henry wrote:

Hmmmmm, directly or indirectly, I have been able to employ About 46 Staff through YouWiN! Grant . As a Principal Agent to Wesco Lotto and pools LTD , i still need about 100 agent to work with me. That means my staff will target more than 200 staff before December . Jonathan is really solving Nigerian Youths Problems.
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by jmaine: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Thank you for throwing more light on the YOUWIN programme. The Tinubu boys on NL are living in the past of lamentations and cynicisms while Sincere and hardworking Nigerians, who believe in the fatherland, are keying into govt's programmes and policy, and creating wealth for themselves and their families.

They are simply frustrated sad beings devoid of all forms of happiness . . .

Pathetic humans embarassed
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by jmaine: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
homesteady: I just joined their facebook page! It is not for only winners! You can join and see what's happening their!
Here is a testimony from one of the winners -

Okanlawon Olowu Idowu Henry wrote:

Hmmmmm, directly or indirectly, I have been able to employ About 46 Staff through YouWiN! Grant . As a Principal Agent to Wesco Lotto and pools LTD , i still need about 100 agent to work with me. That means my staff will target more than 200 staff before December . Jonathan is really solving Nigerian Youths Problems.

Maybe it is now open due to the inability of the admins to veto and validate new members after the Women only edition . .

The crowd must have prompted that . .

Cool development to silence those doubting Thomas who simply distaste glad tidings
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by dioradegreat: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
in my area there are about five youwin projects visible because they use write supported by youwin in the signposts
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by AkinDavid2: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
@OP, not a bad thing that you are curious to know the progress but you should have gone to the appropriate quarters to make enquiry and not come to this forum to rubbish the creativity of the intelligent idea. I am privy of a lot of underground work going on with this programme.
1. Those that won actually were lucky and the criteria for selection were thorough.
2. At the state level, there have been ongoing monitoring and supervision
3. The Monitoring/Supervision were handled by private organisations that handles research for blue chip companies in Nigeria.
4. It is left with the individual to actually live up to their dream
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by dioradegreat: 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
Akin thank u for saying the truth GEJ government is doing well
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
seanet02: Are you programmed to yelled Tinubu in all your post?
More like it is a paid per anti Tinubu post.
grin grin i wonder o!
Na pay per anti-tinubu post o grin
The dude is gettin boring by the day

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by dioradegreat: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
youwin is the best programme in years
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by dioradegreat: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
youwin is great
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by dioradegreat: 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
hello
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by Dpeacemaker101: 1:05am On Sep 18, 2013
seanet01: What a joke you are jamiu. How many times will you come here and spew garbage for us to chop? Routine checks and balances by their monitor? Na here we go when alarm go blow.
what are you even saying, you will be in your little room and feel that others are improving just like you. I know people that have started something useful with the Youwin programme, to be precise 2 ladies and they are in clothing and fashion industry. Grow up man.
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by dioradegreat: 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
ok
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by jmaine: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
Dpeacemaker101: what are you even saying, you will be in your little room and feel that others are improving just like you. I know people that have started something useful with the Youwin programme, to be precise 2 ladies and they are in clothing and fashion industry. Grow up man.

They are all frustrated dullards . . . . .
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by dioradegreat: 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
hi
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by dioradegreat: 5:21am On Oct 30, 2013
All Hale the president he is at it again on the 25 of NOv he will lunch the 3rd Edition of youwin programme
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by dioradegreat: 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
hi

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Day At Work, Ambode Goes After Fashola’s Loyalists, Sacks Fashola’s Sister / BREAKING NEWS: APC Can No Longer Fulfill Its Promises - Lai Mohammed / Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.