Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Senegal , Ivorian And Liberian Girls Are Beautiful - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Senegal , Ivorian And Liberian Girls Are Beautiful (3057 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / Manjack People From Senegal / Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senegal , Ivorian And Liberian Girls Are Beautiful by Joliecoco: 5:03am On Dec 06, 2012
For the people who like to bash west African women, you need to expose yourself to other west African countries like Liberia,Ivory Coast,Senegal ,Guneia and Sierra Leone before you make ignorant comments about west African women. Liberian and Ivorian girls are gorgeous. I have friends from these countries and I go to their functions ,and the people are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Senegal , Ivorian And Liberian Girls Are Beautiful by seedord247(m): 5:08am On Dec 06, 2012
You are HiV what?
Re: Senegal , Ivorian And Liberian Girls Are Beautiful by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hey hun, I blow u million kisses kiss
Every West African country has beautiful women smiley

where are you from?
Re: Senegal , Ivorian And Liberian Girls Are Beautiful by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2012
ivorian girls are the best, trop de metissage chez nous(baoulé, bété, senoufo etc...)

1 Like

Re: Senegal , Ivorian And Liberian Girls Are Beautiful by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 07, 2012
So basically what i gather from the Op is.....

"Yeah Nigerian Girls are Ugly, but yo you guys need to check out our Senegalese and Ivorian Sisters"..~~~Jolie

Oh Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Senegal , Ivorian And Liberian Girls Are Beautiful by Blyss: 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
~Royal~:

"Yeah Nigerian Girls are Ugly, but yo you guys need to check out our Senegalese and Ivorian Sisters"..~~~Jolie

Oh Ok.

Yeah, that's how I read it also.
Re: Senegal , Ivorian And Liberian Girls Are Beautiful by Joliecoco: 2:16am On Dec 08, 2012
~Royal~:

Oh Ok.

No not true ,as i said all west African girls are pretty, but when people talk about west African countries they seem to focus on Nigerian and Ghana same with East African Ethopian and Somilia when there are so many countries in West Africa with beauiful women.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Names The Child? / "gbo Ri E Ko Foka Si Be" By D.j Zeez / See The Ethiopian Bodi Tribesmen Who Compete To Be The Fattest Man [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.