Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? (3251 Views)

My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / Why Won't Most Nairalanders Post Pictures On Their Profiles ? / Why Do Most Nairalanders Fake There Locations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by Abagworo(m): 9:47am On Dec 06, 2012
The anonymity of Nairaland users makes it an excellent medium for sampling frank public opinion. I can tell you guys confidently that a man that later became a Governor was on Nairaland for so long until he became Governor and has just been a guest for now. My father and his friends are on Nairaland. Infact people that you meet mostly on the politics section are well employed and responsible.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by ba7man(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2012
@ OP. So whenever I'm online, I use nairaland to gather information and entertain myself so I don't burn-out. Get dat into your void head.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by Tenderly1(f): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2012
TechRev: @OP you started this thread at exactly 7:18am, and you are still posting by 9:05am. Please what job do you have?? I support your view most regular NL posters have nothing important doing. Even as someone self employed with no direct boss, i find it hard to stay on Nairaland more than 30mins in a day. When ever i post regularly on NL that day is a wasted day. Forget all those rubbish about smart phone, smart computer, even with your smart brain it takes time to post and follow posts on NL. Time that should have been used to achieve important tasks. They say they can post 10 replies in a min, do you post a reply without reading all posts?? And you achieve all that in a min??
He said,he is on vacation.Btw why are you guyz angry Even as jobless as i am i still marvel @ the joblessness of some Nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by Tenderly1(f): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2012
TechRev: @OP you started this thread at exactly 7:18am, and you are still posting by 9:05am. Please what job do you have?? I support your view most regular NL posters have nothing important doing. Even as someone self employed with no direct boss, i find it hard to stay on Nairaland more than 30mins in a day. When ever i post regularly on NL that day is a wasted day. Forget all those rubbish about smart phone, smart computer, even with your smart brain it takes time to post and follow posts on NL. Time that should have been used to achieve important tasks. They say they can post 10 replies in a min, do you post a reply without reading all posts?? And you achieve all that in a min??
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by Afam4eva(m): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2012
Abagworo: The anonymity of Nairaland users makes it an excellent medium for sampling frank public opinion. I can tell you guys confidently that a man that later became a Governor was on Nairaland for so long until he became Governor and has just been a guest for now. My father and his friends are on Nairaland. Infact people that you meet mostly on the politics section are well employed and responsible.
Biko, who's this governor and what's your Father's username.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by bolaino(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2012
afam4eva: The OP can start by telling us what he does for a living.
I own my own I construction firm, and I'm far from jobless I'm an employer of labor,
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by bolaino(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2012
ba7man: I'm an Architect, dummy. I design on my system and i research for information on designs "ONLINE". I send the works to clients "ONLINE" for viewing. I've designed a local Airport and i got ideas "ONLINE". So next time, think b4 talking "ONLINE". I also sell print-art on an "ONLINE" gallery.....so you see, if you're not "ONLINE".....you're living in the past.
really you designed a local airport? Well, thank God u called it what it is, a "LOCAL AIRPORT" stop deceiving yourself my friend, playing fifa football manager on PS2 does'nt make u a coach, likewise designing airports in your dreams does'nt make it real, word of advice, don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by bolaino(m): 10:38am On Dec 06, 2012
afam4eva:
Biko, who's this governor and what's your Father's username.
true talk, who's this governor, we would love to know him.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by bolaino(m): 10:48am On Dec 06, 2012
After all is said and done, nairaland is a fun place nonetheless with great folks, I always enjoy coming to nairaland where u u see people from different cultural backgrounds with different views, from the most enlightened comments to the extremely bizarre posts, all in all, I love nairaland and I love all the people who make up this community, to all the people I insulted I'm sorry, I was just kidding, love you guys.

Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by ba7man(m): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2012
bolaino: really you designed a local airport? Well, thank God u called it what it is, a "LOCAL AIRPORT" stop deceiving yourself my friend, playing fifa football manager on PS2 does'nt make u a coach, likewise designing airports in your dreams does'nt make it real, word of advice, don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping.
I don't need to convince u..its a waste of time.You never know who you'll meet online...someone that can change your life or a friend for life. Sell yourself right. The reason why the project is on hold made frontpage on Nairaland but who'll realize somthing so significant directly affected a fellow Nairalander??
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by Freiburger(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
afam4eva: It has been on your mind for some time? Don't you have a job to engage your mind in? Could you be referring to yourself? #justsaying
10likes
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by bolaino(m): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
ba7man: I don't need to convince u..its a waste of time.You never know who you'll meet online...someone that can change your life or a friend for life. Sell yourself right. The reason why the project is on hold made frontpage on Nairaland but who'll realize somthing so significant directly affected a fellow Nairalander??
I'm sorry for the insults, nairaland has taught me the bad habit of insulting peeps, well if u truly designed an airport then I'm impressed, and I hope whatever's holding the project from completion is sorted out soon, no hard feelings, I stand corrected, most nairalanders are gainfully employed.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by bolaino(m): 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
@nairalanders, my stance wasn't vindictive, I was just asking a question, and my question has been answered, I know better now, there are lots of employed people on nairaland, but how does this information affect the price of Garri?
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by azpekuliar: 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hmm. At least I learnt something new from the thread, POTUS! (President of the United States of America). cheesy

....*walks away happy* smiley
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by bolaino(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2012
azpekuliar: Hmm. At least I learnt something new from the thread, POTUS! (President of the United States of America). cheesy

grin
azpekuliar: Hmm. At least I learnt something new from the thread, POTUS! (President of the United States of America). cheesy

lol...... Funny,
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by Lasinoh: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
bolaino: well good for u, wish u all the best in whatever u do,

Thank you!
Now, please tell us what you do?
Do you use other IDs besides this one? wink
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by Lasinoh: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
bolaino: I'm sorry for the insults, nairaland has taught me the bad habit of insulting peeps, well if u truly designed an airport then I'm impressed, and I hope whatever's holding the project from completion is sorted out soon, no hard feelings, I stand corrected, most nairalanders are gainfully employed.

That's better! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Welcome Party Peepz ;) / 10 Selfies Taken Moments Before Death / A Thread For Introverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.