Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? (3257 Views)

My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / Why Won't Most Nairalanders Post Pictures On Their Profiles ? / Why Do Most Nairalanders Fake There Locations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by bolaino(m): 7:58am On Dec 07, 2012
Why are the MODs hiding the posts on this thread?
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by bolaino(m): 8:08am On Dec 07, 2012
Lasinoh:

Thank you!
Now, please tell us what you do?
Do you use other IDs besides this one? wink
thank you very much, I have other monikers here on nairaland, but for security reasons I'll keep them to maself for now, like I mentioned earlier, I own my own construction firm, in Delta state,
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by chucky234(m): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2012
bolaino: u have a smart phone but u don't have a job, hmmm, I wonder how u got a smart phone? Well smart phones are for mofos like u though, people who can't think on their own, so they need an artificial intelligence equipment to do most of their thinking for them,
You just won yourself the award of the "most chronic besotted goon on NL",clap for yourself for the achievement. LMAO on your daftness.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by chucky234(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2012
bolaino: Why are the MODs hiding the posts on this thread?
because the posts are all empty and meaningless like your jobless as$
LWKMD
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by Tenderly1(f): 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
chucky234: because the posts are all empty and meaningless like your jobless as$
LWKMD
guy e be like say the topic dey make you para.guy abeg luk bush if you nor won yarn beta tin
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by Lasinoh: 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
Tenderly1: guy e be like say the topic dey make you para.guy [size=20pt]abeg luk bush[/size] if you nor won yarn beta tin

mu he he he he he

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Nothing wey porson no go read for NL. . . . .
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by Jarus(m): 8:17am On Dec 08, 2012
bolaino: @sammilla, u say most of them work in offices with internet connection, yeah, but if they have important jobs and important duties they won't be coming here every single minute to make comments and quarrel all the time on nairaland, imagine a bank manager coming here all the time to make comments like "how does this affect the price of garri in the market" that seems very unlikely, I doubt any person who has important duties would have that kind of time to play around on a working day, (mind u, I'm on vacation) so don't turn this around on me, roll in the insults pls, as is typical of hypocritical nairalanders.

There are many managers here, many unit and department heads here, with every sector represented, from oil and gas to banking to telecommunication to aviation, just name it. At least I know very active posters here that are managers in Chevron, Mobil, Etisalat etc
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2012
look at this jobless Arrow making mouth

see the rubbish in his posting history

1 Like

Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by Nobody: 3:26am On Dec 09, 2012
Are most Nairalanders Jobless? Absolutely, Without Question.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by Vansnickers: 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
ehhhh my Stomach ooooo! oyb has assassinated the OP! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by ektbear: 12:22am On Dec 10, 2012
oyb is the man
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by Jarus(m): 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
ekt_bear: oyb is the man
The guy has always been a buster cheesy
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? by Afam4eva(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
oyb: look at this jobless Arrow making mouth

see the rubbish in his posting history
Lmao grin grin grin That guy is a joke.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hi, / This Picture Scared All Nigerian Kids (photo) / What's Up This Friday !?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.