Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

NASA-NOAA New Views Of Earth At Night Shows Africa Still Darkest Continent - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NASA-NOAA New Views Of Earth At Night Shows Africa Still Darkest Continent (475 Views)

A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) / Photo:the World Darkest Baby. / The Darkest Day For My Family. - Prophetic Ugo Wems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NASA-NOAA New Views Of Earth At Night Shows Africa Still Darkest Continent by Ptimes: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2012
Africa, the second largest continent by land mass is still the least illuminated at night, an unprecedented new look at our planet at night, released by National Aeronautics and Space Administration, NASA, on Wednesday shows.

A global composite image, constructed using cloud-free night images from a new NASA and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, NOAA, satellite, shows the glow of natural and human-built phenomena across the planet in greater detail than ever before.

Read more: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/110026-nasa-noaa-new-views-of-earth-at-night-shows-africa-still-darkest-continent.html
Re: NASA-NOAA New Views Of Earth At Night Shows Africa Still Darkest Continent by Mynd44: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2012
Tell us something we don't know.

Drive around Lagos at night (Federal roads oooo) and see how illuminated Lagos is. Try other states too and then the continent

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Ruined My Life With The Words Of My Mouth / What If? / Nairalander And Their Username

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.