Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

The Darkest Day For My Family. - Prophetic Ugo Wems - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Darkest Day For My Family. - Prophetic Ugo Wems (9811 Views)

Photo:the World Darkest Baby. / The Brutal Mudering Of Ugo Ozuah By The Police........ Justice Must Be Seek / Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Darkest Day For My Family. - Prophetic Ugo Wems by DelightTv(f): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2012
Yesterday was the blackest day for my familly because we lost nine persons in the plane crash, my big sister Bikyisum mijyindadi ,my kid sister Memuna and her husband nd three kids and two of my nieces Ogechi and oluchi.

Attached is picture of Prophet Ugo Wems

Re: The Darkest Day For My Family. - Prophetic Ugo Wems by Oyedey4u(m): 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2012
Taa....... ABERRATION......
sorry for the loss but your family's blood cannot be the a propitiation pls withdraw this heretic statement

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Latest Cheats And Tweaks On Smartphones And PC / A Girls Nite Out: For Girls Onli / Top 10 Richest & Most Successful Igbo Business Men In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.