Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! (22329 Views)

D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV / Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) / Introducing Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family-photo Attached! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by trendystuf(f): 11:27am On Dec 06, 2012
What do you think about this lovely picture of Sound Sultan and his amiable family?
Do these male entertainers have eyes for beautiful women or does it come as one of the "perks" of their jobs?
Lovely family!

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2012/12/photo-of-sound-sultan-and-his-family.html

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by SlyIg(f): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
Nice family,beautiful wife.
Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by DCONE1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
Imagine the daughter asking sound sultan,....daddy where did you meet mummy.....what do you think his response would be......

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by Nickydrake(m): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2012
Gee, the guy's quite a fatherly figure. Looks more like a venerable academic, or an unsuccessful golfer. Does the man still sing? Methinks it's time to quietly separate himself from that ridiculous Naija Ninja stage name.

Anytime i listen to the guy something about his voice and style of music just makes me laugh...even when he's singing about social ills and bad governance, as he always does.

Nice guy. I wish him the best.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by jeffrir(m): 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
Cute Family
Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by Lilyspring: 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
wow!!!
Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by 3direct: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2012
am not amazed!!!

Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by Lusaint(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2012
Nice family
Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by sucreblazing(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2012
Shm wetin concern me for hin family ?
Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by zoedicus: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2012
one of these day, i'm gonna post my family picture on NL. . .and God help the mod if it doesn't make front page. I will sue you.

5 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by LagosBoi2(m): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2012
@ DC-ONE - are you on paraga?
Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by Bisjosh(f): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2012
******eyes rolling********
Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by BTT(m): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2012
I too like the guy songs die! He hardly sings trash. He is a social-commentator, but I no dey tire dey wonder why people no too like him songs.

God bless you and your family bro.

5 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by 9jalondon: 10:18am On Dec 07, 2012
Have known Sultan way back in LASU days very humble lad,always smiling,Yellow Boy.
Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by pheesayor(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2012
9jalondon: Have known Sultan way back in LASU days very humble lad,always smiling,Yellow Boy.
Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by Nurry: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2012
DC-ONE:
Imagine the daughter asking sound sultan,....daddy where did you meet mummy.....what do you think his response would be......

Okay, "I too know" where did he meet his wife?
Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by moderatorr: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2012
So far methinks he has not used his talent well enough.
He has as much voice as face.
And most of the times, he was confuse - he did commedy on stage, then went into music then tv show then confused then konfuzed then music etc - wasn't organised enough.
Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2012
Long hissssssssssssssssss! I was hoping to see a picture of beautiful family of Sultan of Sokoto. Wasted my eyes

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by demelza: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2012
Didn't know dude was married let alone having kids with that very childish naija ninja stunts he pulls.
His kids are beautiful, ditto for the wife.
Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by Francheezy(m): 10:31am On Dec 07, 2012
im wyfe n0 fyn naw, wet!n sum 0f una dey tlk
Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by Booty4me: 10:33am On Dec 07, 2012
Sound sultan wey dey folo us play basket ball 4 nitel estate dat year. How tym flys
Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by nlofficial(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2012
Knowledge9000: Long hissssssssssssssssss! I was hoping to see a picture of beautiful family of Sultan of Sokoto. Wasted my eyes

Lol.
Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by DoctorAbu(m): 10:43am On Dec 07, 2012
''Everybodyyyyy....join jagbajantis....solve mathematics, wey dey dabaru oir continent...''
Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by chucky234(m): 11:02am On Dec 07, 2012
Nice one,why the bros eyes come be like him get half-past-4 na
Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by akatonero(m): 11:04am On Dec 07, 2012
Him get family? Person wey come New York club come cos fight because of money wey no reach $100. Him get luck say I no upload the pix n dramma here.mtsheeeeew
Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by buty: 11:13am On Dec 07, 2012
He is one of the best artist in naija, he makes good music, he migth not be as big as 2face , p-square or Dbanj, bt he is highly talented and repected in naija entertainment. He has been consistent.

3 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by moderatorr: 11:19am On Dec 07, 2012
aka tonero: Him get family? Person wey come New York club come cos fight because of money wey no reach $100. Him get luck say I no upload the pix n dramma here.mtsheeeeew
do u know how much $100 is worth in Nigeria?
Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 07, 2012
aka tonero: Him get family? Person wey come New York club come cos fight because of money wey no reach $100. Him get luck say I no upload the pix n dramma here.mtsheeeeew
S0UNDSOULTAN GO FEED YOU AND UR FAMILY FOR 1O YEARS,UPLOAD D SCAMMED PIX NA RUBBISHT
Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by SELFWORTH: 11:21am On Dec 07, 2012
Shouldnt this be on Facebook ? Is NL now the next photo bucket of all these unknown people looking for cheap publicity.
Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by freecocoa(f): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2012
Ha shocked

Since when is Sound Sultan fair?
Abi him dey rub him wife cream?

Anyways cute family.
Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by yuzedo: 11:30am On Dec 07, 2012
Nickydrake: Gee, the guy's quite a fatherly figure. Looks more like a venerable academic, or an unsuccessful golfer. Does the man still sing? Methinks it's time to quietly separate himself from that ridiculous Naija Ninja stage name. Nice guy. I wish him the best.
grin grin grin grin
Your comments and observations are as funny as they are true. Seems like he has quite a decent family.. They are admirable in their simplicity and congenial appearance. And yes, SS can drop the juvie personae and aliases.
Re: Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family! by gbokukueba(m): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2012
Knowledge9000: Long hissssssssssssssssss! I was hoping to see a picture of beautiful family of Sultan of Sokoto. Wasted my eyes

You just echoed my thoughts exactly all my mind was the Sultan of Sokoto i wanted to say Sultan is hip grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby / “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice / Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.