Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians (2557 Views)

God Told Me Ghanaians Are Cursed - Nicholas Omane Acheampong / Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders / Female Fans Faints As P-square Dazzled Ghanaians For Over 3 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by ijebabe: 11:31am On Dec 06, 2012
grin Funy video I came across on YouTube

This is a song by an unknown Nigerian, in response to the FOKN BOIZ of Ghana who released a track titled: Thank God We're Not A Nigerians! The artist intends that a dialogue using music, humour, historical and philosophical tones will melt the simmering tension/ envy/ jealousy between Ghanians and Nigerians. Increase the PEACE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5miYlIvoKXc

See Lyrics below:
Thank God We're Not Ghanaians

Can you imagine Ghanaians abusing Nigeria, the giant of Africa, the sunshine, the mountain, and the golf of oil of Africa? Ghana, let us teach you some English, for there's going to be some diplomatic brouhaha o, if President Atta Mills doesn't call the Foka Sibe Boys to order.

Which country in the world calls their friends "Charlie" and names all their men after weekdays and weekends, Kwado (Monday) Kwabena (Tuesday) Kwaku (Wednesday) Yau (Thursday) Kofi (Friday), Kwame (Saturday), Kwesi (Sunday)? Una too much o

And you are so laid back, you don't even know, look at every bank around you, it is UBA, ECO-Bank and Zenith bank. Your mobile phones are routed through Lagos, MTN, Vodafone, Tigo and whatever! Charlie, Thank God we are not Ghanaians o

See your president worships in Lagos, pays tithes to Synagogue, even your under-something football team relies on Pastor T.B Joshua to win the world cup because there is no God in Ghana. Charlie, thank God I'm not a Ghanaian o

When was the last time Ghana had a national team after Abedi Pele and Tony Yeboah started hawking spicy Rob and puff-puff. Charlie, thank God we are not Ghanaians o

Instead of getting down on Amala, Pounded yams and orisirishi, you eat burnt rice three times a day and call it a funky name "Wache" as if we won't understand...Thank God we are not Ghanaians

Since Fela left Ghana you only knew how to sing old highlife and wedding songs, who marries with a Ghanaian music anymore anyways... Thank God we are not Ghanaians

Remember Nigerians created Nollywood, but Ghanaians are stuck trying to create something, should we call it "Nannawood?" with the same characters- kofi, nana, kwabena and Elizabeth...you can't even get near any wood, Charlie, thank God I'm not a Ghanaian o

And why did Obama come here and didn't spend a second night, was it because Accra was too boring Thank God we are not Ghanaians.

Please if you can't afford three-piece Nigerian agbada stop wearing the black and white stripe school uniform and call it a national attire, afterall you have discovered oil, please dress better, OK. Charlie, thank God we are not Ghanaians.

Our traditional rulers are cruising around in Bentley, Mercedes Benz, and BMW but yours are still hanging on wooden limos, Charlie, thank God we are not Ghanaians

We know you love to do 419 but tell me who will send you money when you send a dead chicken by FedEx in the name of Sakawa... Thank God we're not Ghanaians o

Brothers, make una show some respect to the big brother next door, otherwise we will ask Lagosians to move over to Accra and overrun the place...

And as Fela taught, Fefe n'efe ntina obaa tu amirika a, ense na nofona yese, ebete ato ntia, ebete ato ntio, ebeti aton ti, abeti atontia, ebeti atonti, ebeti atonti e, ebeti atonti

Make una warn unaself o, na condition way make crayfish bend. Mscheeew!
Re: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
grin
Re: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by ceospecial(m): 6:17am On Dec 10, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin Dis guys bad sha! Dem don expose Ghana Yansh! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by TeenageMoney(m): 7:24am On Dec 10, 2012
And ghana would thank God they r nt nigeria where tribalism is their daily food
Re: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by tellwisdom: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2012
What is this ?? sad
Re: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by TableLeg(m): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2012
So who is the giant of Africa?
Re: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by ijebabe: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2012
tellwisdom: What is this ?? sad
Now I know why you pretend to be Igbo. Gotcha!!
Re: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by Mynd44: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2012
ijebabe:
I am lost ooo
Re: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by tellwsdom: 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
ijebabe:
Say Wah??
Re: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by ijebabe: 6:24am On Dec 13, 2012
Nothing undecided
Re: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by ijebabe: 6:25am On Dec 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am lost ooo
Hope you've been found.
Re: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by Mynd44: 6:33am On Dec 13, 2012
ijebabe:
Hope you've been found.
Not yet

(1) (Reply)

Congrats! Cossy Orjiakor Completes Multi Million Naira Mansion In Lago / Music Icon Lagbaja Reveals Face Atlast (pics) / UNBELIEVABLE: Gospel Singer Maheeda Shares Her Nude Clips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.