Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Bode George Wins African Leadership Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Wins African Leadership Award (14915 Views)

Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award / JUST IN: Dawari George Wins Petition Over Pdp’s Goodhead At Rivers Tribunal / Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by Afam4eva(m): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
The most annoying thing is that the award was given to him by the so-called Leaders of tomorrow. If the leaders of tomorrow can be giving awards to an ex-convict then it means that future is fvcked. Anybody who says "Nigeria go better" without doing anything to better it should be taken to Ikeja underbridge and shot in the full glare of passers by. When we say the hope of Nigeria getting redemption between 0 and infinity some people think it's because we hate the country. From the older generation to the yahoo yahoo generation, criminality is represented in astronomical proportions.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by gabriel212: 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
WHAT A SHOW OF SHAME!!! BODE GOERGE KEH 1 AMONG THE CANCERWORM THAT ARE BEHIND THE FAILURE OF NIGERIA SHAME TO nans.
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by yemmight(m): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
Naija don suffer.
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by 1forall: 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
Now that's sick!
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by Iolo(m): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
[quote author=GARRI (x7)][/quote]

How does one explain this? If members of the masses can award a convicted criminal this way, why are we expecting any different from the Government?

Its a shame. Nigeria is a mess and a revolution would just be a waste of time as you'd need to kill each and everyone of us.

We need serious reorientation on what our priorities should be.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
The title should read 'Bode George buys himself African leadership award'

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by hydiciousb: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
oh naija! What shall it profit a man to steal 8billion naira and still wins the leadership Award.
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by ZACHIE: 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
DECEMBER FOOL[
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by samsy5460(m): 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
You still think Africa is ready for a change? What a shame! What good could these set of students and their likes possibly have to offer Africa? Just asking......
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by SisiKill1: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
See this is the thing that's always confused me. . .How do you receive an award you know deep inside you that you aren't qualified for with a straight face? Are these people really that deluded they actually believe it's by merit?! Now that would be scary. . .to have that many delusional people walking around. . .in the corridors of power.

God Help Us!!!

1 Like

Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by samsy5460(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
1forall: Now that's sick!
Tell me about it!
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by juman(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
BeraBera: Na wa o! This award must have been paid for

Abi o, the award must be a valueless one. grin
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by hagma37yahoocom: 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
NANS what about Aminu Dabo na, let the same bird still roll together. I beg una.
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by redsun(m): 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
This not april f.ool,is it? Because it is not april yet.
Little wonder nigerian graduates are not good enough for truck driving.
I saw attku.s african award yesterday and i was too angry to hang on nairaland. African are literally crazy
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
Really I thought we had a way out!
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by emilyone(f): 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
Bode elewon won an award? wonders shall never cease grin
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by 360zibah: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
Really? If DANA can win an award few months after their man-made tragedy then this isn't surprising.

"Youths would rejuvenate Nigeria, you just wait and see". Would be sure to be generous with my fist next time someone says this BS to me.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by ORAFA(m): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2012
Its not a Nigerian affair, its an African mistake. I pity our youths.
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by OjujuCalabar(m): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
Future leaders of the ex-convict award. cool cool
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by Rapmoney(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
You want to get an award in Nigeria?
Steal a huge amount of money...like 10 billion naira!
Nigeria, a place where thieves are heroes and professors are fools! angry
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by baby124: 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
This is painfully disappointing. Who are the students that approved this? I wouldn't be surprised to see 50yr old grandpa's and grandma's on the ASUU council. Africa, where anything is possible. Maybe when we start shaming, naming and damaging the future career's of the thief enablers the thieves will lose legitimacy.
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by nlofficial(m): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2012
Not only that officials are corrupt, corruption is also official in Nigeria. So expect less from these few bastards who think they can run the country in whatever way they want to. Who takes the award seriously anyways. Bunch of thieves awarding themselves with nothing good to show.
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by Dee60: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
Congrats to the winner. Abi wetin we go say?
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by nkemKalu: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
AWARD MY FOOT.....I REJECTED MINE BECAUSE OF BODE GEORGE. THE THING NO GET VALUE
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
Lol o ti su mi jare
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by AMEBO2BUSY: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
tpn: What a shame.
Shame is an understatement,d Bode George I know doesn't worth more than my kitchen rag, is only in d kingdom of blind man like Africa dat such cld pick 4 a king. Nonsense!!! That common thief, vanity oh vanity
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by azpekuliar: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
An old thief and ex-convict of South-Western Nigeria origins is recognised and celebrated for his thievery by his people! What a shame!! lipsrsealed
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by jethro2: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
Cant stop laughing. How much did he give them?
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by emandman: 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2012
Whats the difference btw NANS and bodegeorge..crooks...na cultist and spillover ppl dey rule NANS
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
Up Bode George down Tinubu
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by tunapawizzy: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2012
AHHHHH....JESUS CHRIST ......EX - CONVICT..... ELEWON JOHN 11 vs 35 is valid..Jesus really wept
Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by joseff14(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
I don't see anything weird in this news. Nigeria,as we all know,is full of theives and one of them has to be given an award of which Bode Judge is a merritorous candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance / Buhari Upgrades College of Agriculture, Zuru To University / Corruption Of Justice System In Ikorodu By Omo Onile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.