Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper (40599 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar Honours 11 Corpers In Bauchi (Photos) / Mohammed Jammal Makes History As “first White Nigerian To Take Part In NYSC” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by bknight: 2:06am On Dec 07, 2012
Even those making sense wit reasonable comments now sounds like beef talk grin

Congrats white nigerian undecided

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by aieromon(m): 2:12am On Dec 07, 2012
His name sounds like an A-rab,no offense.

How does that make him a white Nigerian?
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by sandysprax(m): 2:12am On Dec 07, 2012
bknight: Even those making sense wit reasonable comments now sounds like beef talk grin

Congrats white nigerian undecided

Congrats for what exactly?? How is this Fulani guy a white man now by the way?? I have a friend studying in UK too who looks very much like him. He is Fulani, thats how some of these people eventually turn out. Especially those of them that travel out.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by BlueMagic2(m): 2:14am On Dec 07, 2012
Here we go again. Nigerians always celebrating mediocrity. Wat if his white what's d big deal. How did he even qualify for the NYSC programme did he graduate from a Nigerian college/university? Is he even Nigerian? What makes him better than the average corper? I'm sure he will be given preferential treatment. exempted 4rm a whole bunch of stuffs. A whole load of crap. Am so glad i gave up my Nigerian citizenship y'all can have it.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by lafuria1(m): 2:19am On Dec 07, 2012
no one is celebrating white here. have u ever seen or heard a foreigner serve in nigeria? no. if there was no picture, most of you will ask for evidence. nigerian studying abroad is not news but a foreigner, even from ghana coming to study here in nigeria is news. we can pretend and form superiority complex here but we know the reality grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by sandysprax(m): 2:21am On Dec 07, 2012
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by miky(m): 2:30am On Dec 07, 2012
edreesabiodun: He's white. He's better than you.

Cool guy but he isn't white more Lebanese or Arabian.. If his name were whitemoore, dhikov, might believe..an there is nothing spectacular about this actually meet a white who was born in nigeria and kenya before..
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by delors(m): 2:31am On Dec 07, 2012
ogbeche77: Which camp & which batch did he serve?
shocked Bros yee...why u dey ask na? I don deyyy suspect you since...e be like say u wan go kidnap am abi? u no wan include me for plan abi...I bow to you o...

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by stunna2(m): 2:31am On Dec 07, 2012
Where is the white person in that picture...? i see a bunch of black people and a brown guy who look Lebanese in front of them...but no white person; so...please put up the picture of the white person so we can see or get a clearer picture!!

This reminds me of the movie White Hunters that was recommended to me by one of the top Actress in it and i watched it from beginning to end and could not find one single white person!! lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by lafuria1(m): 2:34am On Dec 07, 2012
Blue Magic: Here we go again. Nigerians always celebrating mediocrity. Wat if his white what's d big deal. How did he even qualify for the NYSC programme did he graduate from a Nigerian college/university? Is he even Nigerian? What makes him better than the average corper? I'm sure he will be given preferential treatment. exempted 4rm a whole bunch of stuffs. A whole load of crap. Am so glad i gave up my Nigerian citizenship y'all can have it.
do you know what dual citizenship is? from the post, is all about someone who is a foreigner and has the choice to serve or not. u dont have gradute from a nigeria uni to serve so long as u are a nigeria and he is, born in jos and attended secondary sch there. he is no better than other corpers, he didnt say so and beside he served in nasarawa camp and not lagos or abj where most 'nigerians' walk their way to. u think he will be given prefential treatment because it was stated? why didnt the guy seek for nysc exemption becos he is 'white'. wetin make u dey provoke for simple matter. the source is a blog not a nigerian paper sef. u guys will just over blow issue as if the guy was given a national award.
grin

9 Likes

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by manny4life(m): 2:39am On Dec 07, 2012
LOL at the comments on this thread,

All I can't do is SMH in shame - prior to independence in 1960, we know that it wasn't our choice. However, after 1960 till 2012, we chose slavery "by choice". embarassed embarassed embarassed

Why are folks rejoicing because he's white? embarassed embarassed embarassed

So damn what? Most people to be un-slaved of their mentality, it's their types that comes here, and have a white person walk over you...
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by delors(m): 2:39am On Dec 07, 2012
Freshbabe: This guy is not WHITE, as far as I'm concerned, he's just another immigrant roaming the streets of Nigeria. Exact same way the white people here look at me like a bloody immigrant roaming their streets.
Where u @? cos anyone wey look at me like a bloody, hopeless immigrant for this land...dem father!
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by stunna2(m): 2:42am On Dec 07, 2012
hahahahahahahaha!!!! foolish nigerians here we go again i just saw a better picture of him on the dirty whine video and i was right...the poor dude is not at all a white man and some nigerians have no problem embarrassing themselves at all when they open their mouths to speak his is an middle eastern man...please dont let people hear you call him a "full white man"

In sweden, he would be hated more than me and would be called dark hair nigga!!

clueless people will celebrate anyone or anything that is different from their own!! mstcheeew
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by UNLEASHED(m): 2:46am On Dec 07, 2012
White Nigerian serving in the NYSC! Yay!
[size=4pt]*Carries drum and heading straight to the market square to dance*[/size]

I guess that's why he's in front of the rest, seems to me like he's shouting "Apes obey!" And the guys behind him shouting "Hey!" with enthusiasm smiley
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 07, 2012
$tunna:
hahahahahahahaha!!!! foolish nigerians here we go again i just saw a better picture of him on the dirty whine video and i was right...the poor dude is not at all a white man and some nigerians have no problem embarrassing themselves at all when they open their mouths to speak his is an meddle eastern man...please dont let people hear you call him a "full white man"

In sweden, he would be hated more than me and would be called dark hair nigga!!

clueless people will celebrate anyone or anything that is different from their own!! mstcheeew

Bwahahahahahahahaha

The bootleg made-in-china white guy is from Lebanistan... grin

Arabs are racist pricks, we need to phuck them over on this thread... Bwahahahahaha
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by lafflaff123(m): 2:56am On Dec 07, 2012
Who remember those beautiful "white women and kids"for lagos those days wey go hold your cloth till you give them money?

This guy resemble them ohh.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by UNLEASHED(m): 3:00am On Dec 07, 2012
^^^ Yea they're family
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by stunna2(m): 3:08am On Dec 07, 2012
shymexx:

Bwahahahahahahahaha

The bootleg made-in-china white guy is from Lebanistan... grin

Arabs are racist pricks, we need to phuck them over on this thread... Bwahahahahaha

my good friend from Niger Republic who spoke Arabic was the 1st person to inform me that the word arabs call black people translates into the English word 'slave"
i was shocked...to hear that back then so many years ago!

if you hear of the way middle class arabs (they call them rich there) making 10 or 15 thousand dollars a year in their home country treat their african maids...you will cry!!

lets wait and see if the poster will come back and say 'oh t/he/y are/is not considered white/s...okay my people i take the story back...lets just forget i wrote this inane post!!!!

...anybody here wanna bet he will not take back this insulting story - ever

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by kandiikane(m): 3:09am On Dec 07, 2012
Blackteeth: For those of you saying it's not a big deal, it's definitely a big deal.
How could you imagine a foreigner from a country far better than yours going to those stinking orientation camps and taking part in this waste of human energy called NYSC?

Wow! You think so lowly of your people. Shame on you!! You never see a white man giving an african a spread in the daily news for joining their army.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 07, 2012
Why are majority of Nigerians abroad hating on this guy? Could it be as a direct consequence of what you guys are made to go through in the hands of white guys abroad? It's really unfathomable!

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by MrCL: 3:13am On Dec 07, 2012
$tunna:

if you hear of the way middle class arabs (they call them rich there) making 10 or 15 thousand dollars a year in their home country treat their african maids...you will cry!!

What about the way we treat our maids aka houseboys and girls? how do you expect others to respect us when we dont respect ourselves, but thats a story for another day...

Dr. Wise:
Why are majority of Nigerians abroad hating on this guy? Could it be as a direct consequence of what you guys are made to go through in the hands of white guys abroad? It's really unfathomable!
That's because they know the difference between a white person and a sand niggger, that fool isn't caucasian....
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Empex(m): 3:26am On Dec 07, 2012
A guy from war-turn Palestine is White?
Then maybe everybody outside Africa is white. Hell! Jackie Chan is white.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by stunna2(m): 3:27am On Dec 07, 2012
Dr. Wise:

PLEASE GO AND REST BRO.
let me let you in on a lil secret...if dude remained in london with his nigerian accent and arabic skin color...he would have been at the back of the line if that line we saw on the photo was in London but in nigeria, he knew as a matter of fact that he would be at the front all by himself so dude made a strategic decision to relocate to naija and do what he has to do cos at the end of the day he figured it was better for him to be at a place where he would be at the top of the food chain with lil or no great effort at all!! grin grin

no dude, nigerians overseas are not riled up because of the way they are treated there by white folks but rather by the way nigerians in nigeria are treated or allow themselves to be treated by both real and fake white people there in nigeria!!

you doubt me dude, then come to where i live and lets see a white person try to get ahead of me in a line or anywhere else or try to interrupt me when i speak!

we r mad because some nigerians in Nigeria will allow arabs to pass express lanes at your international airport in lagos while holding me when hrs earlier i just may have passed europe where all the white folks went through the express lane while i was held - do you get it do you?? seeing this guy at the front of the line and being told by clueless nigerian that he is a 'full white man" makes me real sad for nigeria...get it

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by delors(m): 3:34am On Dec 07, 2012
tellwsdom: Is he any better than me?? ..why this noise?? angry angry
Who sabi you undecided...abeg comot for pass make we road joor...bad belle.

Wande coal sing....he no try becos he too black
Don jazzy sing...he no try becos him voice too deep
D'Banj sing...he no try becos him dey arrogant
Reminisce sing...he no try becos him bleach skin
Oyinbo boy sing...he no try becos him be white...

Which kin life una get self? Suoo...I bow to u ooo angry

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by An0nimus: 3:35am On Dec 07, 2012
freecocoa: Where is he from please?

I'm asking cos I don't understand how he ended up being Nigerian, him mama born come abandon am for naija or wetin?
thought I was the only one that saw that loophole lol
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Shalome(m): 3:36am On Dec 07, 2012
edreesabiodun: He's white. He's better than you.
your mumuness is unique

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by delors(m): 3:39am On Dec 07, 2012
jim jones: the idiotic youths el-rufai spoke of are on the lose again. a person of middle-eastern origin is not considered white by any stretch of imagination. smh..
So, would you call him...'blue' then? Na wah for u...
...Tiger Woods is a concortion of Asian, African and European, yet dem call am black...
This guy looks more like a whitey than a middle easterner...#deal.with.it# grin
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 3:40am On Dec 07, 2012
Blue Magic: Here we go again. Nigerians always celebrating mediocrity. Wat if his white what's d big deal. How did he even qualify for the NYSC programme did he graduate from a Nigerian college/university? Is he even Nigerian? What makes him better than the average corper? I'm sure he will be given preferential treatment. exempted 4rm a whole bunch of stuffs. A whole load of crap. Am so glad i gave up my Nigerian citizenship y'all can have it.

You don't have to graduate from a Nigerian University/College before serving in Nigeria, so long as you are a Nigerian Citizen you are eligible to serve. The article says he is Nigerian by birth!

@op, At least it is a good thing that the guy is proud of his Country of birth. How many Nigerians studying abroad would come back home to serve? Only a few!
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by badaru1(m): 3:42am On Dec 07, 2012
He is not the first Arab man or Lebanese man to serve in the nysc, I served with one though I have forgotten his name from jigawa in 1998.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) / How Can One Change PPA? / Share Your Nysc Sex Tales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.