Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Share Your Nysc Sex Tales - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Share Your Nysc Sex Tales (40669 Views)

Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures / How To Login To Your NYSC Dashboard Portal And Print Your Call Up Letter / NYSC In Oyo State: Share Your Experiences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Bismark707: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
I remember during service, served at kwara state(yikpata) this warri girl came to sit beside me during a football match between my platoon 3 and platoon 5, we got talking and she started gisting me how she can finish 5 bottles of beer, I just dey look am they nod my head.

We got close and started spending time together in camp, after camp she was posted far away from me but we planned to meet at Ilorin, o boy no be play o, this girl finished 5 bottles of star, while I took 3 bottles of legend, she was very nice and appreciative for the fact I took care of her, she suggested she pay for the room.

We beeped like crazy, non stop during the night and had occasional breaks to catch our breath, na then I respect warri girls, we lost contact, I was posted to irepodun LG, while I think she was posted to patigi, bleep a few corpers, but no one comes close to her, no disrespect I look like a black American and I have a likable personality so people generally likes me.

Next story is how I bleep a girl at college of education, Ilorin during my service year.

Share yours!!!

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by milliman(m): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ode ni e ooo

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Animelover(f): 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nigerian men and sex!
**Spits**

26 Likes

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by ekitimanalways(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bismark707:
I remember during service, served at kwara state(yikpata) this warri girl came to sit beside me during a football match between my platoon 3 and platoon 5, we got talking and she started gisting me how she can finish 5 bottles of beer, I just dey look am they nod my head.

We got close and started spending time together in camp, after camp she was posted far away from me but we planned to meet at Ilorin, o boy no be play o, this girl finished 5 bottles of star, while I took 3 bottles of legend, she was very nice and appreciative for the fact I took care of her, she suggested she pay for the room.

We beeped like crazy, non stop during the night and had occasional breaks to catch our breath, na then I respect warri girls, we lost contact, I was posted to irepodun LG, while I think she was posted to patigi, bleep a few corpers, but no one comes close to her, no disrespect I look like a black American and I have a likable personality so people generally likes me.

Next story is how I bleep a girl at college of education, Ilorin during my service year.

Share yours!!!
Please how do black Americans look? undecided

36 Likes

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by JasonJidenna(m): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
#KATSINASEXCAPADE

...I had this angry look when I found out that i was posted to serve in Katsina.. I hated everything around me including the girl that printed the call-up letter out.

So I started planning on my long trip to the wilderness, where I was not known.. I got everything on my bucklist, from the white shoes to the waist bag.

The journey was never to be imagined as I joined some other CM's in the Benue Links 18 seaters bus crawling to Katsina.

Well, we got there at about 11:40pm (Nigeria Time) and I most confess, the camp was so beautiful, interlock, tall buildings, fascinating parade ground, street lights and spacious.

Meet some CM's there and the ritual of getting to know each other began... I was struggling to hijack a bed space at the boys hostel when one young lady tapped me to help her with her bucket of water, on her head, I did that with the speed of light just to concentrate on the bed I want to hijack from one Hausa boy.... But this lady said something that made me lose focus, she said and I quote;

"You're not nice at all" and walked away like a duck fowl... I got the bed space and I marked my territory by spreading my legs and mosquito net immediately.

I saw this lady again at the famous MAMI market, I wanted to let her know that, in Warri, "Furck up nor dey sawa" aggressively, but I remember that I am neither in Warri or Benue State... Surprisingly, she walked up to me where i was trying to negotiate the price of Alomo Bitters, and said;

"Wicked Corper, what's your name? I told her that she's sick, then she burst into laughter, and said i shouldn't mind her, she introduced herself to me, a very beautiful Yoruba girl..(Motun....)

We got to know each other when we walked down to the other end, then exchange numbers, I got back to my rugged lodge filled with womb shifters and she sent a text message for us to meet the next day evening....

We met at the camp clinic and everywhere was extremely cold, she narrated how her boyfriend did blah blah blah blah blah to her, I was just there listen and sipping my wrapped Alomo Bitters to reduce the cold, then something happened.... She stood up and said i should help her dust her really nice ass, I wasted no time to carry out that assignment, then out of nowhere, she turned and gave me a kiss... As a sharp Warri boy, I had to do some routine check for a quiet place and I spotted one "Isolation centre" suitable for quickie, I dragged her there romantically and same time checking my waist bag for my original gold circle condom inside the wallet my pastor friend bought for me... I pinned this black busty beauty to the wall and pulled her white shorts down so quickly, then I fixed the condom, by this time, all she was whispering was "Jason, do you really want to do this"

I ignored those talks and kissed her passionately before inserting my dick in her already wet paradise... It was fast thrusting, and silent moaning until one useless camp doctor came out to urinate close to were we are having some good time.... I quickly pulled her white shorts up and tell her to run through the other way...

The doctor saw that i was not smiling, so he just said "good evening" and walked away.

We had sex four good times at the camp until they posted me to funtua were i met a Kogi Tigress.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by ogechchukwu: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Your mates are thinking of how to make money and their future you here telling us on how you f,,,,k a girl..

If I where you Fada I will disown you..

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Bismark707: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
ekitimanalways:

Please how do black Americans look? undecided
the topic states you should share your Nysc tales if you have any, if not, I think it will be wise to sit back, relax and enjoy tales from others.
Cheers...

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Twoclans(f): 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Coming back to share

Katsina sexcapades.

We are waiting Jason.

Sitting down like rock of gabratta. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Bismark707: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Coming back to share

Katsina sexcapades.
cool, will love to read it.
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
ogechchukwu:
Your mates are thinking of how to make money and their future you here telling us on how you f,,,,k a girl..

You wan chop ban abi grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Bismark707: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Twoclans:

We are waiting Jason.

Sitting down like rock of gabratta. cheesy
you can share yours, if you have any
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
I fit chop ban make I keep shut grin
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Bismark707: 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
ogechchukwu:

nah, it just experiences people go through during service, I believe you are through with yours or not, if you are through, care to share

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Bismark707: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I fit chop ban make I keep shut grin
why? I don't think you can be banned for sharing true life experiences, so share yours
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bismark707:
why? I don't think you can be banned for sharing true life experiences, so share yours
I wan abuse you Nii
That's why and I no want any ban pro grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by jawalis(m): 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
You folks are making researches on how to better lifestyles while you used your NYSC year chasing pussy. What a youth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Bismark707: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Animelover:
Nigerian men and sex!
**Spits**
I believe sex is meant to be enjoyed between you and your partner or whom you fancy, as it states above, it's an Nysc tales, if you have served, you will understand these are experiences that are likely to occur.
Care to share yours?

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Bismark707: 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I wan abuse you Nii
That's why and I no want any ban pro grin
why do you want to abuse me??
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by JasonJidenna(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
To all the self righteous folks here dragging the Op like Tiger generator,

Calm your over seriousness and pretentious attitude down...

We are all facing tough times together, and it's good to unwind a little bit with by sharing some experience we once had.

It is by His Grace we're not consumed.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Bismark707: 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
jawalis:
You folks are making researches on how to better lifestyles while you used your NYSC year chasing pussy. What a youth
it's not that deep na, these are some of the things that take place during service year, you can at least share yours or enjoy the thread
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Bismark707: 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
JasonJidenna:
To all the self righteous folks here dragging the Op like Tiger generator,

Calm your over seriousness and pretentious attitude down...

We are all facing a tough time together, and it's good to unwind a little bit with by sharing some experience we once had.

It is by His Grace we're not consumed.
you get!!!
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Bismark707: 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
milliman:
Ode ni e ooo
relax, it's not that deep,i suggest you take a glass of water and focus!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bismark707:
why do you want to abuse me??
Posted to nysc camp and started doing nonsense
I don't blame you I blame that hoe

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Bismark707: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Posted to nysc camp and started doing nonsense
I don't blame you I blame that hoe
I don't believe it's nonsense, it's like an experience you had and decided to share it and get to read other people's experiences too.
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by jawalis(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bismark707:
it's not that deep na, these are some of the things that take place during service year, you can at least share yours or enjoy the thread
You are right anyways. Good day to you
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by AniMcBen(m): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Yeah, it was way back 2010 in Sokoto. We served in the same PPA. Also a Warri girl; small in statue but everything was given her in their right proportions by her Creator. She made all advances but I kept ignoring, which I mostly regret now. I'd go to her room and if she knows it's me at the door, she won't mind remaining how she was without looking for anything extra to wear. Most times I've met her with just undies. She'd come to my room and lie on top of me but no move from me. She even asked me one day if I've ever seen a naked woman before. I kept avoiding her especially after she confided in another female colleague that confided in me that she must get me by force.
Fast forward to few months before our passing out, I was bathing in the bathroom without locking it from inside since no one was in the lodge. Lo and behold, I heard a voice saying '... so na like this you de bathe?' I just froze at that moment. All I could do was to squat down but she stood there for a while before closing the door.
Years later I asked her why she did that and what would have happened if I had dragged her in and do what she always wanted me to do. She just said, 'By now I'd be carrying your baby.' Till now, I still de fear Warri women.
True life story

26 Likes

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
I would have had if not that yeye Kano gal wey scam me,after paying for a room for one night stand,bi*ch never showed up

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Sammy07: 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bismark707:
I remember during service, served at kwara state(yikpata) this warri girl came to sit beside me duringn,

Yikpata in Kwara state??
I've not heard of that b4
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by GeneralPula: 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by captainking(m): 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bismark707:

Share yours!!!
Which year did toy serve?? I was in platoon 5 too in yikpata
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Bismark707: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
captainking:

Which year did toy serve?? I was in platoon 5 too in yikpata
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Bismark707: 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
AniMcBen:
Yeah, it was way back 2010 in Sokoto. We served in the same PPA. Also a Warri girl; small in statue but everything was given her in their right proportions by her Creator. She made all advances but I kept ignoring, which I mostly regret now. I'd go to her room and if she knows it's me at the door, she won't mind remaining how she was without looking for anything extra to wear. Most times I've met her with just undies. She'd come to my room and lie on top of me but no move from me. She even asked me one day if I've ever seen a naked woman before. I kept avoiding her especially after she confided in another female colleague that confided in me that she must get me by force.
Fast forward to few months before our passing out, I was bathing in the bathroom without locking it from inside since no one was in the lodge. Lo and behold, I heard a voice saying '... so na like this you de bathe?' I just froze at that moment. All I could do was to squat down but she stood there for a while before closing the door.
Years later I asked her why she did that and what would have happened if I had dragged her in and do what she always wanted me to do. She just said, 'By now I'd be carrying your baby.' Till now, I still de fear Warri women.
True life story
lol, nice one!! I fear who no fear warri girls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kebbi Corper Slumps & Dies While Watching Football At Orientation Camp / Re: Corper Attacks Another Corper With Weapon In Ondo – See True Story / 6 Things I Learnt From Serving In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.