Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Lawyers Are The Most Violator Of Law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers Are The Most Violator Of Law (1354 Views)

Probe Buhari Over Forged Certificate, Senior Lawyers Task IGP / Davies Dares Sheriff To Go To Court.boasts Australian Lawyers Are Not Corrupt / Tambuwal Blasts Obasanjo On Rule Of Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyers Are The Most Violator Of Law by bilms(m): 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
LAWYERS ARE THE MOST VIOLATOR OF LAW

Do you agree? Lawyers are the most violators of the law ...Why do they violate the law you may wish to ask? because they feel they know the law and can double cross the victims.
Re: Lawyers Are The Most Violator Of Law by tpia1: 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2012
duh.
Re: Lawyers Are The Most Violator Of Law by bilms(m): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
hum
Re: Lawyers Are The Most Violator Of Law by bilms(m): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
smiley
Re: Lawyers Are The Most Violator Of Law by Emmy3(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
I think the most law violators are the Military Officers and Politicians
Re: Lawyers Are The Most Violator Of Law by bilms(m): 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
You may be right,but i will add lawyers to that list.
Re: Lawyers Are The Most Violator Of Law by Lasinoh: 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
I agree. Especially those who defend CRIMINALS who are clearly guilty like O.J Simpson!
May they continue to suffer from aneurysms and cerebral infarcts!!!! Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
The greatest THIEVES too! kiss

I repeat! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Escapes Arrest As JTF Suspects Sabotage / Soludo May Quit APGA / 2015 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.