Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

How To Reply A Nigeria Hater: Are You Nigerian- Then Watch This!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Reply A Nigeria Hater: Are You Nigerian- Then Watch This!!! (793 Views)

See The Shocking Reply A Lady Got For Applying For A Job At Globacom / The First Nigerian To Acquire Phd In IGNORAMUS Then Watch These Videos / Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Reply A Nigeria Hater: Are You Nigerian- Then Watch This!!! by PlayLover: 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
This isn't a regular "Things Nigerians say" video. Everybody puts that name, Nigeria, in their mouths ... saying nasty things about it. Here's how to answer them back. This one is for lovers of Nigeria and haters alike!! Eat this!!
Mike Wallace interviews Minister Louis Farrakhan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owwdqZ_59pQ&feature=youtu.be
Re: How To Reply A Nigeria Hater: Are You Nigerian- Then Watch This!!! by 19naia(m): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
i wont lie,there are things i fear about africa and nigeria as a part of it,,but this videao is very good point of view and its imporant to note that this video was taken in a time of very wide spread racism towards african people and decendants in USA and the world,the rights of african origin citizens of USA have not been granted the constitutional protection until as recently as the very independence of nigeria was granted,which coincides with the recovery from world war 2 where hitler was trying to colonize the world so all europe could feel what they were imposeing on africa,india and the natives of america.....Even today the corruption of racism is a quiet unspoken reality among the colonialist heritage
Re: How To Reply A Nigeria Hater: Are You Nigerian- Then Watch This!!! by Callotti: 4:01am On Dec 07, 2012
From a person who has never visited Nigeria?
Oh please.
Make im reach Nigeria. . . im go change mouth like Oprah Winfrey sharp-sharp! cheesy
American is corrupt. Yes!
But Nigeria is waaaaaaaaay more corrupt with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT!

Farakhan. . .abeg go siddon!
You don try! kiss
Re: How To Reply A Nigeria Hater: Are You Nigerian- Then Watch This!!! by afortress(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2012
despite all the mumbo jumbo about Nigeria... I still consider us the most needed and peaceful citizens of this world... The best of persons resides here... One Love nigerians

(1) (Reply)

I Want A NL Ban? What Will I Do? / Nairaland In Urbandictionary / 'dead' Prostitute Wakes Up & Jumps Out Of Coffin En Route To Morgue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.