Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. (1043 Views)

How To Reply A Nigeria Hater: Are You Nigerian- Then Watch This!!! / Seun, You Are A Coward ! / Is Eiye Confraternity Now A Weak And Coward Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. by MrChima2(m): 1:58am On May 13, 2011
Where are you, you silly Fresh Off The Boat Nigerian Nigger? For disrespecting Mrs.Chima, you have forever incurred my wrath. I will destroy you. Come out of your hiding place. Take on a man, and leave the women alone. Come out you silly Nigerian.
Re: Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. by Dsense(m): 2:01am On May 13, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. by Advocator: 2:02am On May 13, 2011
Shut up you wasted v-u-l-v-a. He ain't scared of you, he just don't wanna waste his precious time over a punny like you. You are the reason people are on medication.
Re: Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. by MrChima2(m): 2:06am On May 13, 2011
It is your father that I can converse with; you and I are not on the same level. So go and tell your useless father and mother that. Bring out omo_to_dun from his hiding place. He needs to face me. I heard he never runs from a challenge, so tell him to meet me. There are about 3 or 4 threads where I can deal with him.
Re: Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. by BloodShed1: 2:06am On May 13, 2011
wtf
Re: Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. by Advocator: 2:08am On May 13, 2011
Mr.Chima:

It is your father that I can converse with; you and I are not on the same level. So go and tell your useless father and mother that. Bring out omo_to_dun from his hiding place. He needs to face me. I heard he never runs from a challenge, so tell him to meet me. There are about 3 or 4 threads where I can deal with him.

Calling on other guys to f-u-c-k you? You are right, you & I are not on the same level. I am a real man while you are a forsaken plain homosexual. I don't even know if you are a woman pretending to be a gay. But all is good for me for in both ways I can make you my b-i-t-c-h.

I am saying this again, sit down mrs-chima aka mr-chima, you have done yourself harm, you are pathetic to even try lying to us. You need to stop sucking d-i-c-ks cause its making you lose your medulla.
Re: Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. by Sirfly: 2:10am On May 13, 2011
Advocator:

Calling on other guys to f-u-c-k you? You are right, you & I are not on the same level. I am a real man while you are a forsaken plain homosexual. I don't even know if you are a woman pretending to be a gay. But all is good for me for in both ways I can make you my b-i-t-c-h.

I am saying this again, sit down mrs-chima aka mr-chima, you have done yourself harm, you are pathetic to even try lying to us. You need to stop sucking d-i-c-ks cause its making you lose your medulla.

cool cool cool cool cool

u re my role model buddy no homo.
Re: Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. by MrsChima(f): 2:23am On May 13, 2011
Advocator:

You sure are a dumb arse nigga.   I do not need to create another user name to cuss you and your dumb arse nut riders out.  I hope your friend take a noose and hang your biatch arse until all the pork taste escapes your mouth.

I hope your dog maul your biatch arse to death in your sleep.  You worthless piece of poo. 

You can dish it take it back ho arse nigga.
Re: Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. by Advocator: 2:27am On May 13, 2011
^
You and Op are the same person, stop lying to everyone you syphilitic Santa w-h-o-r-e. Enough is enough, you got exposed so come out clean. Stop writing crap to veil yourself, you ain't gonna fool any1 no more.
Re: Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. by Sirfly: 2:29am On May 13, 2011
[size=25pt]mrs chima = mr chima. [/size]
Re: Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. by MrsChima(f): 2:30am On May 13, 2011
Go choke to death on a shitty corn Nigglet.
Re: Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. by MrsChima(f): 2:32am On May 13, 2011
Advocator:

^
You and Op are the same person, stop lying to everyone you syphilitic Santa w-h-o-r-e. Enough is enough, you got exposed so come out clean. Stop writing crap to veil yourself, you ain't gonna fool any1 no more.

Sir-fly:

cool cool cool cool cool

u re my role model buddy no homo.

[size=22pt]Both user names and one chatter.[/size] You qualified for a crazy check nigglet.
Re: Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. by Advocator: 2:33am On May 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=22pt]Both user names and one chatter.[/size] You qualified for a crazy check nigglet.

Feeling hurt after you got exposed? Say everything you want, I didn't send this kid to think what he think. I was in many thread and people think the same way I do. You and the OP are the same person.
Re: Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. by MrChima2(m): 2:45am On May 13, 2011
Shut up. Silly nincompoop.
Re: Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. by Nobody: 2:48am On May 13, 2011
hahahahahahaaa! @ this thread!

on some real *ish somebody said

"I wonder how easy it is for someone to open Chrome and explorer to come as two people on here.

*skips off wondering*"

Now I aint one to accuse but lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

however I do believe this is the case but I doubt this is Mrs.Chima's doing. I think I know who is behind this "mr. chima" account lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
It aint me, but I think I know who it is. wink
Re: Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. by MrsChima(f): 2:48am On May 13, 2011
Advocator:

Feeling hurt after you got exposed? Say everything you want, I didn't send this kid to think what he think. I was in many thread and people think the same way I do. You and the OP are the same person.

Let me scratch my ass and wipe it under your nose.  

What have you exposed?  You assumed two chatters are the same because your dumb arse don't know if it is the truth or not.  Get some evidence and then EXPOSE ME FOR REAL.
Re: Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. by MrsChima(f): 2:51am On May 13, 2011
I do not need to create another name to express what I have been saying in this name.

If I have something to say to someone I will tell them using THIS USERNAME and do not need to hit and run either like some people. 

Advocator:

Re: Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. by Nobody: 2:54am On May 13, 2011
[size=28pt]PLEASE STOP ABUSING THE "REPLY/POST NEW THREAD OPTIONS!" POST YOUR GRIEVANCES AND BEEFS IN THE GOTDANG CHAT SECTION![/size]
Re: Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. by Odunnu: 4:20am On May 13, 2011
The goat behind the MrChima Id is plain silly. Causing quite a lotta quarells. Anyway, he thrives on it sha.
Re: Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. by 190: 8:16am On May 13, 2011
~ SERIOUSLY CHEWING POP CORN!! ~

INFACT CHOCKING ON POP CORN AND JACK DANIELS

IM PAYING ONE FULL YEAR SUBSCRIPTION ON THIS ONE ONE~

SUBSCRIBES~

SUBSCRIPTION~

SUBSCRIPTIONAL~

CHEWS MORE POP CORN!!

WAOOOOOO!! ALOT IS HAPPENING HERE!!!
Re: Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. by Phate07(m): 9:26am On May 13, 2011

Kai! Nairaland never ceases to amaze me. grin grin grin
Re: Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. by annawhite(f): 6:48pm On May 14, 2011
There's only one male n d group and im sure he is d brain behind mr chima!
Hehehehehehehehehehehehebehehehe it pays to be loyal
Re: Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 14, 2011
annawhite:

There's only one male n d group and im sure he is d brain behind mr chima!
Hehehehehehehehehehehehebehehehe it pays to be loyal

[size=2pt]GBAM!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!![/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. by 190: 9:43pm On May 14, 2011
~ damniiit, No scenes undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photo:drama At Lodge As Unclad Prostitute Runs After Client Over Payment / BREAKING NEWS! 44 Massacred In Borno Mosque / Do We Have Censorship In Nl Religious Section Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.